The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Nothingland
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Nothingland Something about nothing - game threads, diversions, time-wasters

Old 04-26-2009, 09:08 PM   #1
monster
I hear them call the tide

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

8am hockey game, made it in plenty of time, i was the official scorer -on paper and operating the clock and scoreboard for the first time ever, having been briefly shown it yesterday. I did just fine. Oh and Thor was out of goal and captain for the day.

3:45 Soccer game. hot, windy, humid, and then the rain came down. But no thunder, so play continued. They played well and score two goals. One on each keeper

Back from soccer/playground, wet and muddy, Tarzanboy is sent up to shower and decided to swing from the edge of the bath onto the showerhead. and bust it. but took a shower anyway. and said nothing. Caffeine boy goes up to take a shower a few hours later, doesn't notice showerhead is non-existant, turns shower on and floods bathroom as nozzle is pointed that way. this boy is sensible, turns it off, starts mopping up and calls for adult backup. But by this time I can hear the water running about in the ceiling above me, and now I'm watching it drip into the bucket and my ceiling paint in the one room we have decorated looks like a cream camo pattern.

(little shit... I'd kill him if I didn't know he'd come back as a poltergeist....)