The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 10-29-2011, 05:51 AM   #46
pensive pam
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaC View Post
He isnt; attacking you. He is gently poking fun. That's what we do here. We take the piss out of each other in a friendly manner.
That is merely what I did on my other thread when I branched out; yet you view it as 'trolling.' Dana, you can not have it both ways. What's good for the goose is good for the gander...

I am not leaving Home Base anymore; but I do thank you for the comment about Tapir on the thread about the zoo...

Pam.
pensive pam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 05:53 AM   #47
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

That wasn't what you were doing. You are being deeply insulting to people. You give it out but then cry when someone makes even a light joke.

Classicman in particular tried to play your dinner party game and give a thoughtful response and you just fucking blasted him for it.
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 05:57 AM   #48
pensive pam
Banned

Smile

Quote:
That wasn't what you were doing. You are being deeply insulting to people. You give it out but then cry when someone makes even a light joke.

Classicman in particular tried to play your dinner party game and give a thoughtful response and you just fucking blasted him for it.
I did not 'blast' him for it. I got upset because he did not follow the rules of the game I posted. I just wanted to know why he chose those guests. I gave reasons for mine. He did that on purpose; but it does not matter; as I will no longer be branching out...at least not for a while.

I do not feel 'safe' anywhere but Home Base because of things like that; things that happen in other areas of the forum... This is my 'safe haven'. And I like it here...

Pam.
Old 10-29-2011, 06:15 AM   #49
DanaC

He gave his reason. And you did blast him for it.

The slightest deviation from how you want people to reply and you go off like a fucking firework. Yet you get to tell other people to fuck off and call them jealous cunts and expect we are all just going to let it wash over us?

Nah. I don't think so, sweet cheeks.
Old 10-29-2011, 06:20 AM   #50
pensive pam
Banned

Smile

Quote:
He gave his reason. And you did blast him for it.

The slightest deviation from how you want people to reply and you go off like a fucking firework. Yet you get to tell other people to fuck off and call them jealous cunts and expect we are all just going to let it wash over us?

Nah. I don't think so, sweet cheeks.
He was not kind to me earlier this year; so why did he even respond?? He likes to start a problem; and generally hates women from what I have been told. So I am not sure of his motives...

Perhaps he is divorced?? I am not aware of his circumstance. Also, he said some negative things about you on another thread...VERY RECENTLY...

Pam.
Old 10-29-2011, 06:21 AM   #51
DanaC

lol

right. I see.
Old 10-29-2011, 06:50 AM   #52
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

I'm sorry but this is hilarious.

Pam - you are one fuckin' funny chick.

I've been laughing since I logged on here this morning.

In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 06:54 AM   #53
pensive pam
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianna View Post
I'm sorry but this is hilarious.

Pam - you are one fuckin' funny chick.

I've been laughing since I logged on here this morning.

I am not sure of your motive; as you said that you want MTP to spit on my soul...on the other thread; and also said I have a 'Cognitive Dissonance' which, I still have to google to find out...

There is nothing funny about losing your job and having to move back to NJ. Very, very upset about the whole thing... and looking to make amends...

Pam.
Old 10-29-2011, 06:59 AM   #54
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

I didn't say I wanted MTP to spit on your soul.

I said she might want to.

MTP might want to spit on your soul b/c you called her a jealous cunt.

But what do I know? maybe MTP would be cool with it.
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Old 10-29-2011, 07:01 AM   #55
pensive pam
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianna View Post
I didn't say I wanted MTP to spit on your soul.

I said she might want to.

MTP might want to spit on your soul b/c you called her a jealous cunt.

But what do I know? maybe MTP would be cool with it.
Well, I am awaiting her arrival here. I even went into the chat room last night because I know that she is there at times; but she was not. I should not have called her that vile word... I think that she has a lot of feelings ; and perhaps I hurt her last time by mistake...

pam.
Old 10-29-2011, 07:03 AM   #56
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Pam - you're a peach.

You called her bitter scorn by mistake.

got it.

—James Barrie

Old 10-29-2011, 07:12 AM   #57
DanaC

Whenever someone posts 'bitter scorn' I think of some kind of savoury popcorn...
Old 10-29-2011, 07:17 AM   #58
pensive pam
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Whenever someone posts 'bitter scorn' I think of some kind of savoury popcorn...
I like popcorn. Recently, I was at the mall. The movie threatre is next door. I could smell the popcorn. I went into the threatre to get some popcorn (even if it is overpriced...you can't beat their butter sauce). I was told that I must purchase a ticket for a movie in order to be able to go to the concession stand...

I went crazy. Talk about 'bitter scorn.' I knocked down the velvet ropes and called the fat man (selling tickets in the booth) a 'gaylord sloth.' Not sure why I chose those words...

Also, I do remember the night I called her 'bitter scorn.' And she did go crazy...

Pam.
Old 10-29-2011, 05:11 PM   #59
Pete Zicato
Turns out my CRS is a symptom of TMB.

Quote:
We take the piss out of each other in a friendly manner.
Could one of you arrange that for about 4 o'clock in the morning? 'Cause then I wouldn't have to get up.

Talk nerdy to me.
Pete Zicato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 05:32 PM   #60
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Quote:
Originally Posted by pensive pam View Post

I went crazy.
Maybe we can do some productive work on your problem solving skills.

Hopefully you have either a stove or a hotplate.

And a 3 quart saucepan with a properly sized lid.

Put one quarter cup of oil into the pot. Add about three or four popcorn kernels. Cover with the lid. When those kernels pop, the oil is at proper cooking temperature.

Add one-third cup of popcorn kernels.

Pop over medium heat until the popping really slows down (couple of seconds between pops, just like the microwave). If you wait until it stops, it WILL be burnt. Keep moving and shaking the pot to keep kernels from sticking to the bottom of the pot and burning. If you can do it without having popcorn jump out into your kitchen, raise the pot lid a tiny bit to let the steam escape, which will make your popcorn crispier. This isn't mission critical, but it's a nice touch. Pour into bowl.

Put butter into the already hot popcorn pan (real butter, not margarine) use low heat if the pan isn't hot enough on it's own to do the melting.. Pour over popcorn, add salt to taste.

It will cost you under a buck a batch that way ... and movie theater popcorn is shit these days ... Golden Topping is terrible, awful, no-good stuff.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote