The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Images > Quality Images and Videos
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Quality Images and Videos Post your own images and videos of your own days

Old 05-27-2014, 03:33 PM   #736
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Great photo!

BTW, that plane (Airbus A400M 'Atlas') is ten feet taller, and, fifty feet longer than a C-130.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 05:07 PM   #737
infinite monkey
Person who doesn't update the user title

Well lookie here at the pacifist, who won a gun raffle. Why would I get into a gun raffle you ask? Because it benefitted Relay for Life, which benefits the American Cancer Society. I know, it's weird. But I won. Couldn't believe it when they called me. Both brothers have offered to buy it but I might hang onto it. I don't even have bullets yet. But it might really come in handy for the zombie apocalypse. I don't think I would be a good Samurai like Michonne but I bet I could pull some Maggie out of my ass (wait, that didn't sound good.)

I would need to take a class, and I could do targets at my brother's place at the mountain. I'm a little torn. But still...
Attached Images

infinite monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 06:21 PM   #738
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Filmed with a professional driver on a closed course, do not try at home.
Old 05-28-2014, 07:15 PM   #739
glatt

Wow infi! Try it out before you decide to get rid of it. Maybe you will like it. I bet your brothers could show you how to use it safely with them supervising, and if you decide to keep it, you could take a course.
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 07:36 PM   #740
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite monkey View Post
Well lookie here at the pacifist, who won a gun raffle. Why would I get into a gun raffle you ask? Because it benefitted Relay for Life, which benefits the American Cancer Society. I know, it's weird. But I won. Couldn't believe it when they called me. Both brothers have offered to buy it but I might hang onto it. I don't even have bullets yet. But it might really come in handy for the zombie apocalypse. I don't think I would be a good Samurai like Michonne but I bet I could pull some Maggie out of my ass (wait, that didn't sound good.)

I would need to take a class, and I could do targets at my brother's place at the mountain. I'm a little torn. But still...
how freekin awesome! If you have second thoughts, you can send it to me!
Old 05-28-2014, 09:38 PM   #741
zippyt
LONG LIVE KING ZIPPY! per Feetz

IM I have handled one of those , WAY to small for my hands , it felt like a toy , BUT if it fits your hand , by ALL Meens get some training , Knowledge is POWER !!!
Besides you may have some fun ,
Newer .380 ammo has some PUNCH to it !!
Old 05-28-2014, 09:50 PM   #742
infinite monkey

thanks guys. Yeah it's small. Great for a CCW if I go that route.

I just wanna hit cardboard targets. If it helps me with the anarchy that's sure to come someday, so be it.
Old 05-29-2014, 07:28 AM   #743
glatt

Oh and be careful if you wind up driving with it to your brother's place. Random laws everywhere about how you can transport a gun in your car. Maybe that trigger lock is enough. I dunno.

(I think here in Virginia they have to be locked up, and simply being in a locked trunk doesn't count. I sat on a jury where a normal guy got pulled over by cops and when they searched the car he had a gun in his locked trunk and was being brought up on gun charges. We were dismissed because he pleaded to something, so I don't know what happened to that guy, but I felt sorry for him. He didn't know he had done anything wrong.)
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 01:23 PM   #744
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Congrats, Infi!

.380 ammo completely disappeared around here for a good while. You couldn't find it anywhere. You can find it at various sporting goods store, and gun shops now, but to catch it at WallyWorld, ya gotta be there when they put it on the shelf, if ya ain't you're SOL. Ya can still forget .45 and .223 around here, they'll tell ya they can get it for ya...sooner or later. If ya go to Nashville you'll have no problems, except being a Kentucky resident.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Old 05-29-2014, 07:44 PM   #745
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Jalopnik has an article about strange high speed water craft spotted on the Columbia River over the last ten years. I'm convince the author doesn't have the answers but he does reveal some possibilities, including Israel, Navy SEALS, and Navy Special Warfare Combat-Craft Crewmen (SWCCs).

I think you'd have to be richer than 99.9% of the population to even dabble in this stuff, so it's probably safe to say it's a government project. Maybe they will use them to sneak up the rivers to grab out guns. Navy? Naw, they be grabbing daughters.
Attached Images

Old 05-30-2014, 10:02 AM   #746
infinite monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravdigr View Post
Congrats, Infi!

.380 ammo completely disappeared around here for a good while. You couldn't find it anywhere. You can find it at various sporting goods store, and gun shops now, but to catch it at WallyWorld, ya gotta be there when they put it on the shelf, if ya ain't you're SOL. Ya can still forget .45 and .223 around here, they'll tell ya they can get it for ya...sooner or later. If ya go to Nashville you'll have no problems, except being a Kentucky resident.
I know so little. So if someone asks me what kind of bullets it uses, is that the same as caliber? And if so does one say it's a 'thirty-eight' in answer? Is that the same thing? Is any of it the same thing?

Yeah, I haven't even read the instructions yet.
Old 05-30-2014, 10:14 AM   #747
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
38, 39, whatever it takes...
Old 05-30-2014, 10:42 AM   #748
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

it's all ball bearings nowadays.
Old 05-30-2014, 04:42 PM   #749
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite monkey View Post
I know so little. So if someone asks me what kind of bullets it uses, is that the same as caliber? And if so does one say it's a 'thirty-eight' in answer? Is that the same thing? Is any of it the same thing?

Yeah, I haven't even read the instructions yet.
Sell it. [/jk]

The caliber is .380, says so on the gun. .38 is not the same.

This is how you do it:

Infi: "Excuse me, Mr. Ammo Salesman? I'd like a box of three-eighty, please, hollowpoints if you have them."

Old 05-30-2014, 08:29 PM   #750
Griff
still says videotape

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigV View Post
it's all ball bearings nowadays.
20 pts for the Fletch reference.