The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Images > Quality Images and Videos

Quality Images and Videos Post your own images and videos of your own days

Old 01-23-2015, 02:21 PM   #31
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

This sounds like a political assassination, after all he was just carrying on a tradition, doing what all the other politicians are doing. He's just lucky they weren't jumping off bridges.

Any indication Cuomo knew what they were digging into when he shut down the Moreland commission?
Old 01-23-2015, 05:38 PM   #32
Griff
still says videotape

There was an NPR report that the Feds knew what the commission was into and were pissed when they shutdown, that's why they grabbed the files. I don't know if I misheard the reporter say that Cuomo shut down the commission after he started getting some cooperation on some pet issues. I'll have to dig into it.
Old 01-24-2015, 01:03 AM   #33
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

In the meantime, I think I'll assume it was a political move on Cuomo's part.
Old 01-24-2015, 05:04 PM   #34
Griff
still says videotape

http://m.nydailynews.com/news/politi...icle-1.2090219

This thing may just earn a thread of its own.

ALBANY — U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara’s warning to “stay tuned” for more corruption arrests after he bagged Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver has sent a big chill through the state Capitol.

“I think everyone is waiting for the next shoe to drop,” said one legislative official.

Added former Assemblyman Richard Brodsky, a Westchester Democrat: “When a prosecutor says stay tuned, I think he means it.”

The big fish reportedly being looked at is Gov. Cuomo.

Bharara has been probing whether the governor and his top aides improperly interfered with the Moreland anti-corruption commission Cuomo established.

Mind you this is the daily news.
Old 01-24-2015, 07:13 PM   #35
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Quote:
“I think everyone is waiting for the next shoe to drop,” said one legislative official
I'm sure Silver is, it would help take the spotlight off him.
That's a pretty good list of candidates for the guillotine.

Quote:
Veteran Assemblyman Peter Abbate (D-Brooklyn) says Bharara’s cryptic comments can unfairly taint all the lawmakers since the public does not know who is under investigation and who isn’t.
The public knows they should all be under investigation, only those indicted are tainted, and the taint may not matter...
Quote:
Three state lawmakers, including Senate Deputy GOP Majority Leader Thomas Libous, were reelected in 2014 despite being under indictment. Staten Island Republican Rep. Michael Grimm also won while under indictment. He has since pleaded guilty and resigned.
Old 02-22-2015, 02:54 PM   #36
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Name:  drunk.JPG
Views: 218
Size:  22.0 KB

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 02:33 PM   #37
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Name:  Crimestopper.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  37.9 KB

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Old 01-02-2016, 12:38 PM   #38
classicman
barely disguised asshole, keeper of all that is holy.

Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!!?!?!?!?!?!
Old 01-02-2016, 12:54 PM   #39
Carruthers
Junior Master Dwellar

Quote:
TULSA, Okla. — An Oklahoma suspect accused of robbing another man at knifepoint has been arrested after the victim described his attacker’s distinctive facial tattoos, including a pair of horns and an anti-police obscenity.

Tulsa police officer Leland Ashley says 27-year-old Paul Wayne Terry was arrested Saturday on a complaint of robbery with a dangerous weapon. He’s being held on $100,000 bail.

Ashley says the victim told police that Terry and a woman knocked on his apartment door on Friday, forced their way inside, and that Terry threatened to stab him if he didn’t turn over his wallet. He told police that Terry had horns tattooed on his forehead.

Ashley says Terry was arrested the next day, adding: “He wasn’t hard to identify.”

Jail records don’t indicate if Terry has an attorney.
What can you say?

nationalpost.com
Old 01-02-2016, 02:46 PM   #40
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

It wasn't me, man, must have been somebody else with the same tattoos.
Old 01-15-2016, 06:30 AM   #41
Griff
still says videotape

Dude even took a nice mugshot. It was reported that he was total class throughout. Smoking pot with Iggy Pop, I can't see how you'd even criticize that.
Attached Images

Old 01-28-2016, 09:49 PM   #42
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Not exactly a mugshot. In western(cowboy, not vs Asian) movies, Hollywood has reshaped history into easily identifiable cowboys, Indians, gamblers, sod busters, lawmen, and Miss Kitty. However photographs of the west aren't so clear.

Now this picture is supposed to be lawmen, but it looks more like a lineup of shady characters to me. John Ford would not approve.
Attached Images

Old 07-11-2016, 05:38 PM   #43
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Jason "Mayhem" Miller

Name:  muggie.JPG
Views: 95
Size:  24.9 KB

MMA fighter 'Mayhem' Miller arrested [yet again] in altercation at Costa Mesa restaurant