The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Nothingland

Nothingland Something about nothing - game threads, diversions, time-wasters

Old 04-16-2010, 09:41 PM   #1
monster
I hear them call the tide

Another One

Of those quizzes because some people like them....

1) When was the last time you had dental work done? (filling/crown/extraction etc)

2) What is your absolute favorite Brand Name product -the one thing you will not buy pale imitations of and cannot live without? (Pepsi? CK? Charmin?)

3) What is in your Room 101? (Orwell, 1984)

4) Your favorite search engine?

5) On a scale of 10 = hoarder and 1 = tosser ( ) how much of a pack-rat are you?

6) What is the last ticket you bought and how much did it cost?

7) What is the yummiest thing to put on toast?

8) How many people named Jason do you speak to on a regular basis? (friends, cow orkers, relatives...) [nearly wrote colleagues there, instead of cow orkers, brit relapse...]

9) Beef or Chicken?

10) Hens or Cows?
Old 04-16-2010, 09:52 PM   #2
monster
I hear them call the tide

1) When was the last time you had dental work done? (filling/crown/extraction etc) thankfully too long to remember, at least 5 years, I think a minor filling was the last thing. Got a clean bill of health again today, Dentist was disappointed

2) What is your absolute favorite Brand Name product -the one thing you will not buy pale imitations of and cannot live without? (Pepsi? CK? Charmin?) Diet Coke

3) What is in your Room 101? (Orwell, 1984) Dogs

4) Your favorite search engine? Google

5) On a scale of 10 = hoarder and 1 = tosser ( ) how much of a pack-rat are you? 8.5

6) What is the last ticket you bought and how much did it cost? JFK space center $20-30, don't remember exactly -bought 5

7) What is the yummiest thing to put on toast? butter, as long as the toast is hot

8) How many people named Jason do you speak to on a regular basis? (friends, cow orkers, relatives...) [nearly wrote colleagues there, instead of cow orkers, brit relapse...] 1

9) Beef or Chicken? beef

10) Hens or Cows? cows, go figure....
Old 04-17-2010, 04:05 AM   #3
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

1) When was the last time you had dental work done? (filling/crown/extraction etc)
Never

2) What is your absolute favorite Brand Name product -the one thing you will not buy pale imitations of and cannot live without? (Pepsi? CK? Charmin?)
Nothing! That's what comes from living off handouts, things you thought you could never do without, you find you can. So, not a brand name, but butter is the closest I come. I cannot bear margarine.

Vomit

Google

5) On a scale of 10 = hoarder and 1 = tosser ( ) how much of a pack-rat are you?
About 7. Really it's about 10, but I have reasonably regluar purges and then throw away important things and regret it.

To see JB in Oxford. About £40 odd when you add in booking fee and postage. But Mum put it on her card and I'm paying her back - we're not going until October.

On a regular basis, just butter. For a sweet treat honey. Fot special days, pate.

8) How many people named Jason do you speak to on a regular basis? (friends, cow orkers, relatives...) [nearly wrote colleagues there, instead of cow orkers, brit relapse...]
None.

9) Beef or Chicken?
Chicken

10) Hens or Cows?
Hens. Cows have scared me ever since Mr Dempsey told us they would eat us if they could.
Sundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 06:42 AM   #4
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

About 3 or 4 weeks ago: root canal, two fillings and some repair work on veneers (under deep sedation): cost £690

Can't think of anything off the top of my head.

Either a Daddy Long legs; or a high platform

Google

Oooh. Probably either an 8 or a 9, just through sheer laziness.

Bus ticket: £1.20

Honey, chocolate spread, or butter ... very occasionally, 'Gentleman's Relish'

At present none.

9) Beef or Chicken?

Chicken

10) Hens or Cows?

Cows. I Like cows. But not when I have Pilau with me ;P
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 07:05 AM   #5
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person

about two years ago. 2 fillings after about 10 years.

Finish dishwashing liquid. It rocks!

someone killing my kids.

Google

Well if by bought you mean speeding, that'd be about 6 months ago.

peanut butter and mint jelly

none

9) Beef or Chicken?

can't decide. I love them both equally.

10) Hens or Cows?

Cows. Their shit stinks less
Old 04-17-2010, 08:37 AM   #6
squirell nutkin
has a second hand user title

A cleaning yesterday. a filling last year.

Carhartts

Tedium and tedious people, maybe a cross country car trip listening to Ultra right wing christian radio and modern country western (as opposed to 'roots' C&W) with a few very tedious and unintelligent people. I'd sing like a bitch cricket in heat, to mix a metaphor.

the goog, or dogpile, or Indeed for job hunting

Maybe 7, I hope not 8. I'm trying to fit into a size 4 by this summer.

I bought a train ticket last month and it was about $12 RT.

Varies, but butter is right up there, if it's about THE TOAST. If it's a toasted bread sandwich then it can be a number of things.

None. Despite living only fifteen minutes from one of our dwellars named Jason, I've never met him. I prolly should make the effort.

9) Beef or Chicken?
Chicken

10) Hens or Cows?

Hens, chyeah, right. Ever heard of a Hen Orker? didn't think so.