The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Relationships

Relationships People who need people; or, why can't we all just get along?

Old 10-11-2005, 11:31 PM   #586
lookout123
changed his status to single

Quote:
I am not that kind of girl
but you can be if you try.
lookout123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 12:36 PM   #587
cjjulie
Colonist Extraordinaire

it really doesn't take much effort
Old 10-12-2005, 12:39 PM   #588
plthijinx
Master Dwellar

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsjulie
BUT, remember, I am not that kind of girl, so it may take a while to "fill you in" with some stories!
c'mere youngin' i'll learn ya a few things on how "to be that kinda girl"!
Old 10-12-2005, 05:57 PM   #589
undone
work in progess

sorry BigV. Got lost again. This time much longer.
Grows in soft at first then gets coarse if left alone to grow back to the 70's bush.
That is where I'm at now. I admit it. I am damned scared to go back. I am seriously going to medicate myself before I do. It is soooo nice when it is done though.
Old 10-12-2005, 06:17 PM   #590
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

undone, thank you very much for the candid information. I appreciate your helpfulness.

It seems that each answer generates more questions. I went back and read through the thread and I didn't see the answer to this question: What about maintenance? Repeated waxes? At shorter intervals or longer intervals? Shaving? *gulp* Chemicals?
Old 10-13-2005, 05:07 PM   #591
undone
work in progess

For me personally..shaving is a fate worse than death. It lasts a day then you get itchy and bumpy from ingrown hairs.
I used to wax my bikini line which wasn't too bad but I don't think I could do it now. Maybe my tolerance for pain was better then. I know there are hair depilitories out there but I doubt they work any better than shaving. One should go back every 2 months or so at first to maintain her hair free loveliness. I understand that the more often you wax the thinner and finer the hair grows back. As a result you could go longer between waxings. I myself am wondering how expensive laser treatment is...that would be the way to go, then it would never grow back!
I want to find someone I like so I don't have to go through the humiliation of exposing myself to a total stranger again and again. That is one of the reasons it has been months since I have returned.
Old 10-13-2005, 07:46 PM   #592
eiffelenator
Irrelevant Adulterant

A good trimming is in order every few weeks...shaving or waxing, ouch!
eiffelenator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2005, 11:55 AM   #593
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

What's better than a rose on your piano?

Tulips on your organ!
Old 10-14-2005, 06:56 PM   #594
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Cultivate your own garden!----Voltaire
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2005, 07:13 PM   #595
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Not that I would know anything about anything, or anything.
Old 10-15-2005, 04:53 PM   #596
Rock Steady
Day Tripper

Well, I have to thank everyone on this thread for this discussion that helped to end my recent celebate period. I wasn't trying hard enough, so last month I took my wife for a one night excursion. We left the kids home and went to a nice hotel just half a mile away.

No worries and all the time in the world. We decided we have to do this regularly, even at $129/night.

I've been hella busy at work and haven't been able to visit here in a couple of months. Glad to see y'all are doin well.

So, who here was most recently laid?
Old 10-15-2005, 06:05 PM   #597
Brett's Honey
whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Steady
I took my wife for a one night excursion. We left the kids home and went to a nice hotel just half a mile away.No worries and all the time in the world. We decided we have to do this regularly, even at $129/night.
Good for you! It sounds like it was as much a treat for her as for you, so OF COURSE you have to do it regularly! It's always great to see a couple actually working on their marriage. It inspires me when I need it. I wish you many happy..........well, you know......times....
Brett's Honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2005, 06:22 PM   #598
Rock Steady
Day Tripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett's Honey
Good for you! It sounds like it was as much a treat for her as for you, so OF COURSE you have to do it regularly! It's always great to see a couple actually working on their marriage. It inspires me when I need it. I wish you many happy..........well, you know......times....
[100] Thanks. Our 15 yo daughter makes it difficult at home; she sits between us when watching TV, knocks on our bedroom door a lot, and the other day I was hugging Mrs RS in the kitchen, she says "You're just doing that to piss me off". I said, "I'm just doing it cause I love mommy".

We'll have to book another hotel room soon.
Old 10-15-2005, 06:41 PM   #599
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

[quote=Rock SteadyI said, "I'm just doing it cause I love mommy".

We'll have to book another hotel room soon.[/QUOTE]

Awwww! that is so goddurl adorable! Personally, I'd love to believe in men like you (and bruce, who, I'll just come right out and admit it-shuns me!) but I've found that guys like you are akin to Santa Claus, Jack Skellington, Paul Bunyon, Zeus and Jesus Christ. You dunna exists. At least not in the soup bowl you don't. *

*HIGH self-pity mode...alluded to on an obscure thread that I cannot now recall.
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2005, 07:50 PM   #600
Brett's Honey
whatever

Quote:
Awwww! that is so goddurl adorable! Personally, I'd love to believe in men like you (and bruce, who, I'll just come right out and admit it-shuns me!) but I've found that guys like you are akin to Santa Claus, Jack Skellington, Paul Bunyon, Zeus and Jesus Christ. You dunna exists. At least not in the soup bowl you don't. *
What she said.
Brett's Honey is offline   Reply With Quote