The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Nothingland

Nothingland Something about nothing - game threads, diversions, time-wasters

Old 01-19-2016, 06:32 PM   #1
fargon
Person who doesn't update the user title

Is there anything to this?

I know somebody who might know: https://www.merryjane.com/news/kentu...onal-marijuana
Heavily medicated for the good of mankind.
fargon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 12:39 PM   #2
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

I was unaware of this.

No surprise, really, since I don't watch TV news, and avoid politics like they were the plague.

As it stands RFN, in the real world Kentucky, you'd have to possess an awful lot of the marijahootchie, or be a complete asshole toward the cop to go to jail. Recently, a guy I know was stopped for something dumb, taillight out, I think, and was found to be in possession of a half-ounce of green herbaceous matter. He was given a must-appear ticket, and the judge said, literally, "Don't do that anymore.", and that was it. No time, no fine, only court costs.

A joint, or an eighth-ounce...that don't even get you a ticket. They just toss it out on the side of the road, and hand you your empty bag/paper back. However, they won't let you slide on anything you were stopped for, if they find the sticky-icky on you. Stopped for running a yellow light, no turn signal, speeding, taillight not working, if you got weed, you're getting a ticket.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, Fargon.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 01:57 PM   #3
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Ha ha, reminds me of a friend who got stopped years ago in Philly for no inspection sticker. He'd just scored an oz of stinky Jamaican, and was pretty shot in the ass. The cop made him take out the weed by the handful and throw it into a field(open lots) by the road, and let him go. He was one of those guys that pulled stupid shit all the time and skated away. He even got caught smoking hash in the barracks in Germany and got an honorable discharge.The reason there was no sticker is there was no windshield.