The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Nothingland

Nothingland Something about nothing - game threads, diversions, time-wasters

Old 05-25-2019, 09:54 AM   #16
monster
I hear them call the tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertoad View Post
I have always been told that if you can weld and pass drug tests that you can make big moneh

apparently there are a lot of people who can do one but not both
scarily true, I reckon. I suspect the reason my grocery store doesn't drug screen for employment -even though they reserve the right to- is because they'd have no frickin' employees. Except me They recently trained all the managers how to do a gob-swab for when employees are suspected of being off their trolley on the job. They used to babysit them and then frogmarch them down to the place where LGBoi had to go, but now I think that's reserved for the drunks, who usually just admit it. I'm pretty sure that out of nearly 100 employees, there are less than a dozen of us who can still drink
Old 08-16-2019, 03:59 PM   #17
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Damn, did I miss two of these?

1. Do you play golf? I've knocked the ball around, but, no.

2. If you came into possession of a 3-foot long clean cardboard tube would your first act be to hold it to your mouth and blow raspberries/use it like a megaphone, wield it like a sword, or something else? I howled like a wolf through it, the last time I was in possession of one, to mess with my cat, Slick. He was weirded out by that pretty bad.

3. Do you wear socks with sandals? No, I don't wear sandals.

4. 7 or 11? Tank yoo, comb again.

5. What do you put in your coffee apart from a spoon? No coffveve for me, thanks.

6. You get a free 10-session art/craft class –what class do you choose? (Remember, only 10 sessions are free….) Nude photography.

7. Pasta or Rice? Tough choice, but, prolly rice.

8. Which word do you most enjoy mis-saying or mis-pronouncing (e.g. Viola instead of Voila, Destructions instead of Instructions, Sparrow Guts for Asparagus, Home Despot….) I say Dordge instead of Dodge, Frod instead of Ford...

9. What have you most enjoyed about the year so far? Not too damn much!

10. How are your legs positioned RFN? Bent at the knees beneath the chair, soles of my feet parallel (more or less) to my back.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote