The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Current Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Current Events Help understand the world by talking about things happening in it

Old 06-14-2012, 10:32 PM   #391
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMercenary View Post
Bla, bla, bla, and you are an idiot......

You don't get to judge me.

You know little about me and my life.

You are a judgmental narcissist who knows nothing about me but does have a superiority complex.

You have failed again, just as you did in your marriage. I beat you on that one alone.... Your failure in that "love" relationship proves you are a complete failure in the "love" department....
The fuck I don't. I *do* judge you. You've read a taste of that judgement, and your opinion of it is a matter of monumental indifference to me.

As for you life, who gives a shit? What you do and show here is what I base my judgement on; that judgement stands. You want a different assessment? Show different behavior. Around here, you're reaping what you've sown.

Since you bring it up, let me add hypocrite to your long list. I say this because you've shown once more--"you don't get to judge me" and a heartbeat later "you are judgmental...". Hypocrite.

You "beat" me in marriage?! Ok, congratulations "winner". I'll say this for you, you can be pretty fucking funny sometimes. ... words fail me here. But I must say thank you, hater, for your pearls of wisdom regarding my love life. Seriously. Thanks. I haven't smiled that much in a long time.

As for my judgements, they'll stand until you demonstrate otherwise. Go on, prove me wrong, I double-dog dare ya.
Old 06-15-2012, 05:32 AM   #392
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

Has someone spiked Merc's water supply or something?
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 05:39 AM   #393
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

Quote:
Bla, bla, bla, and you are an idiot......

You don't get to judge me.
You know little about me and my life.

You are a judgmental narcissist who knows nothing about me but does have a superiority complex.

You have failed again, just as you did in your marriage. I beat you on that one alone.... Your failure in that "love" relationship proves you are a complete failure in the "love" department....

Quote:
Quote:
Put your big girl panties on. Throw yourself out there and deal with it. I owe you nothing.... I am not trying to "bait" you, I am not trying to "harass you"... if you respond to anything I post I have the chance to do the same. It is not something special for you or at you. You are an adult. Throw your shit out there and think no one can say anything they want about what you post is silly. Get over yourself. I really don't care.
Take your own advice, Merc.
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 06:33 AM   #394
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

The mind boggles.
Why does anyone bother anymore?

Hate and fear rule merc's life. That is a problem no one can help
him with. He can only be pitied.
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 09:14 AM   #395
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaC View Post
Has someone spiked Merc's water supply or something?
Limbaugh and other wacko extremist talk show hosts have been particularly vitriolic this past week. Best way to get party loyalists to vote is to promote hate. He simply reflects what he is being told by people who also proudly massacred almost 5000 American soldiers in Iraq.

Hate will increase and become extreme. The Supreme Court has encouraged the rich to buy elections. The Koch Bros alone have announced plans to spend $200 million on hate promoting SuperPacs.

Watch how those most easily manipulated will reflect that increasing hate up to November. Advertising easily manipulates many who deny they are easily manipulated.

Its not the water. Its in the air.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 10:21 AM   #396
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw View Post
Limbaugh and other wacko extremist --snip-- (sigh)

Watch how those most easily manipulated will reflect that increasing hate up to November. Advertising easily manipulates many who deny they are easily manipulated.

Its not the water. Its in the air.
Bullseye. Right on target, tw. You are completely correct on this. Sad, but true.
Old 06-15-2012, 11:14 AM   #397
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

A horrifying item of actual What the fucking fuck news:

China vows punishment over forced abortion at seven months

Quote:
Officials forced the woman, Feng Jianmei, who is in her 20s, to have an abortion at a hospital in the northwestern province of Shaanxi in June, state media reported.

The woman's treatment drew the attention of national media and the fury of China's micro bloggers after her husband posted pictures online of her with her aborted baby girl on a hospital bed.
Another article with censored pictures and more appalling details.
Old 06-15-2012, 07:05 PM   #398
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

In Michigan you can't even say vagina.
Quote:
During a heated debate on the floor of the Michigan state House, Rep. Lisa Brown made an impassioned speech against a bill that seeks to put new regulations on abortion providers and ban all abortions after 20 weeks.

Brown, a Democrat, argued that her Jewish faith allowed for therapeutic abortions when the mother's life is in danger without regard to length of pregnancy.

"I have not asked you to adopt and adhere to my religious beliefs. Why are you asking me to adopt yours?" she said. But what came next is what got her in trouble: "And finally, Mr. Speaker, I'm flattered that you're all so interested in my vagina, but 'no' means 'no.'"

The Detroit News reports today the House Republican leadership did not allow Brown to speak on a bill about the retirement of school employees.

The News reports:
"'What she said was offensive," said Rep. Mike Callton, R-Nashville. 'It was so offensive, I don't even want to say it in front of women. I would not say that in mixed company.'

"Majority Floor Leader Jim Stamas, R-Midland, determined Brown's comments violated the decorum of the House, said Ari Adler, spokesman for the Republican majority."
Old 06-16-2012, 03:26 AM   #399
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

She should have said gash.
Old 06-16-2012, 05:29 AM   #400
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

She should have called them a bunch of twats and then kicked
them in the cunt.
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Old 06-16-2012, 07:00 AM   #401
ZenGum
Doctor Wtf

Those men are being a bunch of pompous old dickheads, but technically, they're more interested in her uterus, not her orgasm chasm.
Old 06-16-2012, 08:30 AM   #402
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

After all it's uterUS not uterYOU.

—James Barrie

Old 06-16-2012, 08:58 AM   #403
infinite monkey
Person who doesn't update the user title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianna View Post
After all it's uterUS not uterYOU.
infinite monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 04:42 PM   #404
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Utter ridiculous that some extremists remain so childish as to still be embarrassed by discussions of body parts. But then many extremists never learn basic science such as high school biology. Utter amazing.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 08:57 AM   #405
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

Ladies and gentlemen, no more entries please, we have a winner.

Squid Injects Woman's Tongue With Sperm Bag As She Eats In Korea

Quote:
The squid was partially cooked -- of course it was hot and bothered.

A woman in Seoul, Korea was eating semi-boiled squid when the cephalopod injected its sperm bag into her tongue, according to research published in February.

The unidentified woman reportedly experienced a "pricking and foreign-body sensation" while she chewed and spat the squid out. She had to go to the hospital when she felt severe pain and several "small, squirming" creepy crawlies in her mouth.

Doctors found that the squid had left "twelve small, white spindle-shaped, bug-like organisms" in the mucous membranes of her tongue and cheek.

Indeed, the woman's mouth had been essentially inseminated.

Researchers think that the squid's sperm bags came out while the woman chewed her food. Squids have "sperm bags," which are ejaculatory apparatuses that attach themselves to a female's body before slowly secreting sperm, according to Fairfax New Zealand News.
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote