The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Food and Drink

Food and Drink Essential to sustain life; near the top of the hierarchy of needs

Old 05-04-2017, 11:28 PM   #541
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Yeah, they know more than you think. I belong to a site where I would guess the average age is 65+. It's a Vbullitin site like this but the later version and lots of advertising for non paying members. I think the most I've measured is 64 cookies while just signing in as a paid life member. Anyway with all that shlt going on it hiccoughs sometimes, and these guys get flummoxed. The standard advice is, ask your grandchild to fix it.
Old 05-06-2017, 04:06 PM   #542
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Chili-burger and chili-fires w/onions.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 06:01 PM   #543
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Columbia River Steelhead Trout.

A little EVOO, pan on med-low, fish in, lid on. After ten minutes or so, fish out, done nicely. A little dill, some smoked salt, a dijon-chipotle mayo (didn't have the patience to make a proper aioli). So damn good.
Old 05-09-2017, 01:32 PM   #544
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigV View Post
Columbia River Steelhead Trout.
Fuuuuck yeeeww.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Old 05-09-2017, 01:36 PM   #545
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Yesterday was Johnsonville hot Italian Sausage with Spanish rice.

Today is the rest of those Eyetalian sausages, and Murkin aigs.

Gonna eat the last one like a burger, w/lettuce, tomato, mayo, and sauteed onions tonight for fourthmeal.

[muttering]Columbia River Steelhead Trout...I kinda popped a chub when I read that y'know.[/muttering]

Old 05-09-2017, 06:35 PM   #546
bbro
Insert witty comment here

Taco stuffed peppers with riced cauliflower and brown rice tomorrow. I need to decide if the brown rice fits or if I need another carbohydrate
Old 05-09-2017, 09:25 PM   #547
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravdigr View Post
Yesterday was Johnsonville hot Italian Sausage with Spanish rice.

Today is the rest of those Eyetalian sausages, and Murkin aigs.

Gonna eat the last one like a burger, w/lettuce, tomato, mayo, and sauteed onions tonight for fourthmeal.

[muttering]Columbia River Steelhead Trout...I kinda popped a chub when I read that y'know.[/muttering]
It looked like this at the store. I asked the guy at the meat/seafood counter, are you *sure* this isn't salmon? I'd never seen orange fleshed trout before. Pale yellow, yeah. Not orange.
Name:  CRST1.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  73.4 KB

And I'm sure it came from a fuckin whopper like this. In the tray at the store, it fit, because they folded the thinner belly portion underneath to give it a nice, regular, rectangular shape. At home, when I opened it up, it didn't fit flat in my 13 inch Lodge cast iron skillet, it kinda surfed up the side a bit, less than an inch. It was probably a pound and a half.
Name:  CRST2.jpg
Views: 254
Size:  195.3 KB

Fuck me indeed.
Old 06-10-2017, 01:40 PM   #548
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Name:  bbq.JPG
Views: 246
Size:  26.6 KB + Name:  zesta.jpg
Views: 304
Size:  14.8 KB

Old 06-12-2017, 01:02 PM   #549
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Red Baron Special Deluxe

Old 06-14-2017, 09:27 AM   #550
bbro

Finally have some food I made - Crispy Chicken Carnitas with Ancient Grain Pilaf and Veggies with homemade Dip
Old 06-14-2017, 10:51 AM   #551
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Strawberry Jell-O

I was making Jell-O at 7 am.

Old 06-14-2017, 12:07 PM   #552
bbro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravdigr View Post
Strawberry Jell-O

I was making Jell-O at 7 am.
What's with all the Jell-O?
Old 06-15-2017, 03:06 PM   #553
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

I like Jell-O.

Old 06-22-2017, 08:55 AM   #554
bbro

Happy Union made with cauliflower
Old 08-14-2017, 02:41 PM   #555
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbro View Post
Happy Union made with cauliflower
I think you misspelled onion.