The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 10-08-2013, 08:57 PM   #166
orthodoc
Not Suspicious, Merely Canadian

Exactly. That present has meaning.

It's not a poop phobia. Says the woman who bred Siamese/Balinese cats for a few years and cleaned more poop than anyone should ever encounter in a lifetime ... not to mention shovelling sh** in stables for years as a way to pay for lessons ...
Old 10-08-2013, 08:58 PM   #167
Big Sarge
Werepandas - lurking in your shadows

I'm sorry, even if you are Shania Twain I would kick you out of the bed for shitting on my pillow
Old 10-08-2013, 09:16 PM   #168
orthodoc

Well said, Sarge!

Even if you are the most interesting man in the world ...
Old 10-08-2013, 09:32 PM   #169
Lola Bunny
Junior Master Dwellar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post
OMG FYI for those that have a poop phobia, poop washes off easily with soap and water, you do it yourself when [if?] you take a bath/shower. Just saying...
From cotton underwear? Not that easily. You still gotta rub it a bit to get the undy clean. No, I did not soil myself. I had to clean my nephew's underwear a few times when he didn't wipe himself too well or couldn't get to the bathroom quick enough.
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 09:52 PM   #170
Nirvana
Back in 10

I'm one up on you O along with countless dogs and bovines, I worked in nursing homes and I do occasionally do home health for invalid seniors. A male Chihuahua peed on my pillow that was probably the worst pillow accident but I never wanted to 86 [kill] them.

Poop phobias are passed on and maybe rightly so that children do not eat feces but scaring them if they get it on them is probably not necessary.
Old 10-08-2013, 10:03 PM   #171
orthodoc

Dogs, bovines, check. Four children in and out of diapers (never forget the gastro disaster of 1992), check. A house full of norovirus-infected relatives at New Year's (1989) ... see you and raise you a houseful.

Not to mention years spent doing exams that expose one to bad things unless proper precautions are taken.

Everyone needs to learn standard precautions/normal handwashing and hygiene, we agree on that. I don't think kids will stop messing in the dirt anytime soon, unless we forbid them the dirt ...

As long as I have my property in Pennsyltucky I'll continue to play in the dirt - but not touch my face. And I'll continue to wash my hands immediately upon coming back into the house.
Old 10-09-2013, 12:00 PM   #172
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

Just to clarify, Diz gave himself stomach probs from eating my wrapping paper.
The piece with purple sparkle with it was in his tray. As have been subsequent scraps.

But he always goes cat-shit crazy when he's done one; that's what usually wakes me up, although that particular time of the morning is not his normal schedule.
He belts around the house and up and down the stairs a couple of times.
Then he came to me for comfort and to hide in the bed infused with my smell.
But he's never been very good at cleaning himself. Not a prob when he does a normal solid one. Different when it's a wrapping paper special. No sparkles outside the tray, or even poop, just skidmarks.

So his dirty protest ended up on my pillowcase, a cushion cover, his furry igloo cushion and my onesie. Which I discovered bit by bit. It's like having a child vom mostly in the toilet but slashing a bit around; you got the thing, you can't take it back for a refund now. Not after seven years.

Last edited by Sundae; 10-09-2013 at 12:06 PM.
Sundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 04:34 PM   #173
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

See, now I'm pissed off. Again. WTF is with transposing stuff that makes you mad into a goddamn phobia?

I guess now I'm Cellarphobic.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 04:37 PM   #174
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Q: If one of your dogs eats one of your cows (or vice versa) which does that make you, dogophobic, or cowaphobic?

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 06:34 PM   #175
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Is it a sparkly cow or the kind you trade for magic beans? Might make a difference.

Remind me, if I ever visit any dwellers ( besides Nirvana) not to shit anywhere except the potty.

Who knew you were all such delicate flowers?
Old 10-10-2013, 06:56 PM   #176
glatt

Shit wipes off. You learn that when you have kids. But I still get upset when shit is someplace it's not supposed to be.
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 08:30 PM   #177
limegreenc
shed door curio

Many years ago one of my co-workers had diarrhea and spent most of her day in the john. When she got home and sat down, she realized the shit had run down her leg into her sock and was on her shoe. Now we knew what that horrid smell what was...
limegreenc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 09:24 PM   #178
orthodoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoc View Post
It's not a poop phobia.
@grav - see above.
No harm no foul.

@foot - if you're a bear, or the Pope, you can shit in the woods. All others must abide by the delicate flower rule.
Old 10-10-2013, 09:27 PM   #179
Nirvana
Back in 10

I think you are all misconstruing my objection ; I objected to killing an animal if it pooped on you because SHIT WASHES OFF

The end
Old 10-10-2013, 10:03 PM   #180
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Oh no it's not the end

A bear asked a rabbit if it had a problem with shit sticking to its fur. The rabbit said 'No.' So the bear wiped his ass with the rabbit.

The park ranger would have fainted except the government shut down kept the ranger at home.

The end.