The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Nothingland

Nothingland Something about nothing - game threads, diversions, time-wasters

Old 05-04-2015, 09:25 PM   #16
monster
I hear them call the tide

yawn yawn yawn. Really? Diana and Elizabeth? someone should've pointed them over here. HRH Princess Baconella Dodie Tarantula provides so many more talking points....
Old 05-04-2015, 09:43 PM   #17
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Princesses are talking points, apparently.
Old 05-05-2015, 01:52 PM   #18
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

How about Princess Whogivesashitandpleasegetoutofmynewsheadlinesandstayinengland?

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 08:34 PM   #19
monster
I hear them call the tide

or, you could use the thread title as a hint and ignore it, youwhohavesomanymoreinterestingandimportantthingstodothansitinthecellarandpostdrapeverywhere
Old 05-06-2015, 05:56 AM   #20
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
youwhohavesomanymoreinterestingandimportantthingstodothansitinthecellarandpostdrapeverywhere
If I had so many more interesting and important things to do than sit in the Cellar and post drap everywhere, I wouldn't be sitting in the Cellar posting drap everywhere, now would I?

Sorry I shit in your thread.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Old 05-06-2015, 07:08 AM   #21
Carruthers
Junior Master Dwellar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravdigr View Post
How about Princess Whogivesashitandpleasegetoutofmynewsheadlinesandstayinengland?
Mr G., those of us resident in this Sceptred Isle look upon the speculation about the new princess as welcome respite from the coverage of the General Election campaign which has reached astonishing new heights of tedium. Tedium rare, I suppose you could call it.

The Nation casts its vote tomorrow and, in days of yore, the whole ghastly business would soon be over and forgotten for the ensuing five years.
Unfortunately, it seems that no one party is likely to be able to command an overall majority and much political horse trading will take place in the immediate days and weeks following the election.

Interestingly (or not) Belgium found itself in a similar position a while back and functioned quite happily without a properly constituted government for well over a year and nobody seemed to notice. Least of all the Belgians.

However, I digress. I think it unlikely that you will hear much more about Princess Whatshername, but we will continue to have the latest round of political shenanigans inflicted upon us for the foreseeable future.
I think you got the better deal.
Old 05-06-2015, 10:48 AM   #22
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Oh you think so, do you? Our election bullshit is already in full swing for the NOVEMBER 2016 election. Stick that in your teapot.
Old 05-06-2015, 02:14 PM   #23
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post
Oh you think so, do you? Our election bullshit is already in full swing for the NOVEMBER 2016 election. Stick that in your teapot.
Yeah, and I'm tired of looking at those headlines, too.

Old 05-06-2015, 11:35 PM   #24
orthodoc
Not Suspicious, Merely Canadian

I agree with all parties. I love/hate the name(s) of the new Princess, and I even more hate/reallyhate the prospect of endless pain until Nov. 2016. And there's the pain of knowing/being grabbedbythethroat about Ontario/Canadian politics too. So I love/lerve/whateverwishyouthebest dear little tiny Princess Charlotte Elizabeth Diana, I only wish your handlers had wished you worthy of one more name as if you were a male Royal, but whatever ... I hope you kick ALL of their asses when you turn 18. Or before.