The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > The Internet

The Internet Web sites, web development, email, chat, bandwidth, the net and society

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2005, 02:48 PM   #496
XRedBlazeX
The Eternal
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Chicago Suburbs, IL
Posts: 57
Yeah, but read that specific thread. It's an older one, from before /5/ was solved, and there's someone there (priestx) who claimed he had already solved /6/ and he's posted some very broad and general hints.
XRedBlazeX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2005, 03:22 AM   #497
Kiache
Kinda New Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1
Boy Picture

Hi guys, I'm only on page 16 of the thread right now, but I noticed nobody has mentioned the picture of the boy. On the main page, if you click the "abandon all hope" text at the bottom, it brings up a little picture. If you right click it and click proporties, and then type the URL in to your brower, it shows the full picture, and it's of a little boy.
Kiache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2005, 10:55 PM   #498
XRedBlazeX
The Eternal
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Chicago Suburbs, IL
Posts: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiache
Hi guys, I'm only on page 16 of the thread right now, but I noticed nobody has mentioned the picture of the boy. On the main page, if you click the "abandon all hope" text at the bottom, it brings up a little picture. If you right click it and click proporties, and then type the URL in to your brower, it shows the full picture, and it's of a little boy.
That link changes every once in awhile. It used to be a link to the TINP official forums (http://www.thisisnotporn.com/forums/index.php) and it's also linked to various pictures in the past. Thanks for pointing this out though, I'm not sure if we've talked about it here but I know there's a big discussion about it at the TINP forums.
XRedBlazeX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2005, 08:37 AM   #499
juuhanna
Newbie~
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: finland
Posts: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiache
Hi guys, I'm only on page 16 of the thread right now, but I noticed nobody has mentioned the picture of the boy. On the main page, if you click the "abandon all hope" text at the bottom, it brings up a little picture. If you right click it and click proporties, and then type the URL in to your brower, it shows the full picture, and it's of a little boy.

Go to page 33 of this thread and you'll see me talking about it. =P I used that 'Abandon all hope'-link for about few months and it always lead to the official TINP forums, but lately it has been leading to different pictures and such.
juuhanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 03:04 PM   #500
Dunlavy
High Propagandist
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Forgotten Grove
Posts: 117
Audition, Death of a Salesman

Seems the website updated for one of the lightbulbs. There is now one for what I believe to be Death of Salesman, and it also says audition. I'm now stuck here. I've been trying to sort characters similar between books, find uniwue passages within the section, but to no avail. thought I'd just bring it to attention. Peace.
Dunlavy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 05:19 PM   #501
XRedBlazeX
The Eternal
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Chicago Suburbs, IL
Posts: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunlavy
Seems the website updated for one of the lightbulbs. There is now one for what I believe to be Death of Salesman, and it also says audition. I'm now stuck here. I've been trying to sort characters similar between books, find uniwue passages within the section, but to no avail. thought I'd just bring it to attention. Peace.
This has been here since before Frankenstein was solved. We've come a long way while working on it, but we're still far from a solution.
XRedBlazeX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 07:13 PM   #502
Dunlavy
High Propagandist
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Forgotten Grove
Posts: 117
ah, I apologize. I've been skimming through this forum and I haven't checked the site in a long time. Thought it was new, my apology. Hmm..... Is there an audition place within Death of a Salesman? I am not a big reader of that genre, but this website is getting me to read em.

Last edited by Dunlavy; 02-08-2005 at 07:29 PM. Reason: wanted to add something more
Dunlavy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 08:28 PM   #503
metalrockster
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunlavy
ah, I apologize. I've been skimming through this forum and I haven't checked the site in a long time. Thought it was new, my apology. Hmm..... Is there an audition place within Death of a Salesman? I am not a big reader of that genre, but this website is getting me to read em.
No audition places withing metamorphosis, which i though was what death of a traveling salesman was pointing to, I havenn't read death of a salesman yet.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2005, 09:14 AM   #504
Dunlavy
High Propagandist
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Forgotten Grove
Posts: 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalrockster
No audition places withing metamorphosis, which i though was what death of a traveling salesman was pointing to, I havenn't read death of a salesman yet.
Neither have I..... not closely..... i'll read it again....
Dunlavy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2005, 07:20 PM   #505
lol
Eavesdropper
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 24
? you guys already finished frankenstien
lol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2005, 10:33 PM   #506
XRedBlazeX
The Eternal
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Chicago Suburbs, IL
Posts: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol
? you guys already finished frankenstien
Yup, awhile back.
XRedBlazeX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005, 06:13 PM   #507
iellabella
Honor Courage Commitment
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Washington
Posts: 1
Red face HypercumPerforatum

Anybody know what the deal is with the HypercumPerforatum page. The black page with the letters in some sort of shape. I was getting ready to check out the source code, just thought I'd see if anyone had passed this one yet.

Last edited by iellabella; 02-18-2005 at 06:37 PM.
iellabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005, 11:32 AM   #508
avidarival
Recruit or Something
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 4
I'm new, I've read through the thing, blah blah..
On the Audition light it says "FindTheDate"...maybe something having to do with that date of death of a salesman auditions?
avidarival is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005, 06:13 PM   #509
christmasjones01
Person Who Has Posted
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Ellicott City, MD
Posts: 2
I'm also new. This was probably noticed already, (or maybe its new,) but if you click on the page with the Scandinavian Imports truck, it gives you the date and time, and also says "De jongen zal alleen sterven."
christmasjones01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2005, 03:38 PM   #510
christmasjones01
Person Who Has Posted
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Ellicott City, MD
Posts: 2
I emailed this Kristian guy. Apparently no one has beaten the game yet! Let's be the first
christmasjones01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:24 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.