The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Current Events

Current Events Help understand the world by talking about things happening in it

Old 12-15-2006, 08:08 AM   #1
chrisinhouston
Professor

Teacher has sex with her 5th grade boys!

From today's Houston Chronicle! This is just crazy! You mostly hear about men being pediophiles but this attractive lady got her kicks with her 5th grade students! And hubby liked to get involved in a 3 way? Oral sex with a fifth grader, just too wierd! Did they think they would just walk away from it? I think adults who have sex with kids are about the lowest life forms!

Teacher accused of luring 5 boys

A flirtatious Brandy Lynn Gonzales lured five boys from her fifth-grade classes into sexual acts at movie theaters, her apartment and even her classroom, prosecutors said Thursday. At least one student was taken to her apartment, where he was sexually assaulted by Gonzales, 27, and her husband, Johnny Gonzales, 31, said Assistant Harris County District Attorney Denise Oncken.
"Evidently, according to the victims, she was quite a flirt in the classroom," Oncken said.

A judge set bail at $320,000 Thursday for the former teacher charged with sexually abusing five students at Piney Point Elementary School in 2004. Wearing an orange jumpsuit and handcuffs, Gonzales, 27, looked at the floor as she shuffled into state District Judge Michael McSpadden's court for a brief probable-cause hearing.

The charges involve four students in the same fifth-grade class and a fifth boy from a different class. The students alleged that Gonzales would touch them under desks during class. That behavior escalated when she invited them to the movies. "Several of the kids would actually see what was going on with other boys at movie theaters as well as in the classroom," Oncken said.

The boys' parents often dropped off their sons at the theater, assuming Gonzales was a good teacher reaching out to their children, Oncken said.
Gonzales was charged with three counts of aggravated sexual assault of a child. Bail was set at $50,000 each for two of the counts and $200,000 for the third count. On two additional counts of indecency involving a child, bail was set at $10,000 each.

Her husband waived his probable-cause hearing. He is in the Harris County Jail on $200,000 bond and charged with one count of aggravated sexual assault of a child, along with one charge of failure to report sexual abuse of a child. His court date was reset for Jan. 12, when Brandy Gonzales also is scheduled to appear again.

Oncken said Brandy Gonzales met a student on Feb. 1, 2004, at a Sharpstown-area movie theater, where she allegedly performed oral sex on the boy. She allegedly also performed oral sex on another male student in the theater. Another male student said that he had inappropriate contact with the woman inside her classroom on Feb. 5, 2004.

An aggravated sexual assault charge stems from an alleged June 1, 2004, encounter in which Gonzales performed oral sex on a boy before having intercourse with him, Oncken said. The husband also allegedly performed sex acts on the boy, the prosecutor said. "It's my understanding that both of them were engaging in sexual acts with one of the victims at their residence," Oncken said.

Prosecutors said they know of more cases with each of the current five victims. They have enough information to file more charges on other sexual encounters between the couple and children. "There were multiple offenses against the victims," Oncken said.

Authorities are encouraging anyone who may have been assaulted by the couple to come forward. She had worked at numerous schools before teaching at Piney Point.
Attached Images

chrisinhouston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 08:17 AM   #2
Beestie
-◊|≡·∙■·∙≡|◊-

Lucky ki... [sees pic] WHOA! MOTHER OF GOD!!!
Old 12-15-2006, 08:22 AM   #3
Sheldonrs
Master Dwellar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beestie
Lucky ki... [sees pic] WHOA! MOTHER OF GOD!!!
Exactly my thoughts.
Old 12-15-2006, 08:22 AM   #4
orthodoc
Not Suspicious, Merely Canadian

Watch, she'll claim she has a mental illness that absolves her of responsbility for her actions. There's precedent, right? But maybe the judge won't buy it because she's not 'hot' enough. On the other hand, her husband will have the book thrown at him (which is right - but she, as the adult in authority in the classroom and the 'procurer' of these victims, should have ALL the books thrown at her!!!).

Arrgh! I want the courts to recognize that women can be and are sexual predators and pedophiles, and treat them in exactly the same way as they treat male pedophiles and sexual abusers. The hand-patting, gentle wrist-slapping that female predators get means that more boys become victims. Women should be given the same punishments as men for the same crimes.
Old 12-15-2006, 08:33 AM   #5
SteveDallas
Your Bartender

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisinhouston
You mostly hear about men being pediophiles . . .
That's true, but it sure seems like the female teachers are getting busy lately.
SteveDallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 09:16 AM   #6
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

5th Grade would be what age?
(I accept from the arrest that it must be below the age of consent - just interested)
Old 12-15-2006, 09:28 AM   #7
LabRat
twatfaced two legged bumhole

9-10 years old.

Scary.

:::makes mental note to become very very involved with daughter's school once she starts:::
Old 12-15-2006, 09:44 AM   #8
Kitsune
still eats dirt

Niiiice.
Attached Images

Kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 10:05 AM   #9
Griff
still says videotape

I should not have laughed so hard at that!
Old 12-15-2006, 11:45 AM   #10
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

9-10? Jesus. I was assuming the kids were maybe 13-14 when i read the article. Still wouldn't make it right....but 9-10? They're just babies.
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 12:15 PM   #11
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisinhouston
...this attractive lady...
You must, must, must, remember to put your sarcasm hand up when making these kinds of statements.

cf Beestie, Sheldonrs
Old 12-15-2006, 12:33 PM   #12
rkzenrage

The idea that boys who are raped are somehow less harmed than girls is an illness our society needs to get rid of.
Old 12-15-2006, 01:36 PM   #13
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

Agreed.
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 02:04 PM   #14
Spexxvet
Makes some feel uncomfortable

I admit it.... I wanted to have sex with my fifth grade teacher. She was HOT and had HUGE tits.
Old 12-15-2006, 02:43 PM   #15
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaC
9-10? Jesus. I was assuming the kids were maybe 13-14 when i read the article. Still wouldn't make it right....but 9-10? They're just babies.
My nephew is 9 today - I can't imagine anyone treating him as a sexual being (not denying that this happens, just that I can't equate him with sex).

I wonder if perhaps reports of assault by teenage boys are treated in the same way as reports of rape by women who are perceived as having loose morals. In both cases they might not have deserved it, but underneath they were gagging for it (NOT my personal view)

Not connected to the above, but on the same subject - a 54 year old teaching assistant in Leicester has just been accquitted following accusations that she had a two year affair with a boy age of 14-16. She has always denied the claims, stating that the boy was like a member of her family. Any accusation of sexual assualt must be so hard on all involved. Assuming her innocence as proven by the court I really feel for her - she probably won't have the nerve to continue in a career she loved.