The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Nothingland

Nothingland Something about nothing - game threads, diversions, time-wasters

Old 07-25-2012, 01:52 PM   #106
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
"A man's got to leave his mark. Something to prove that he's been here. Otherwise, there ain't no sense in showing up at all."
~George Jefferson

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 01:54 PM   #107
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite monkey View Post
Where's the 'and stuff' part of this thread?
Name:  green-stuff.jpg
Views: 882
Size:  92.0 KB

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Old 07-25-2012, 02:32 PM   #108
John Sellers
Banned

Quote:
When you assume, you make an ass out of u and me.
Oscar Wilde
John Sellers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 08:41 PM   #109
classicman
barely disguised asshole, keeper of all that is holy.

Without nipples, breasts are pointless.
Old 07-26-2012, 04:31 PM   #110
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Old 08-05-2012, 02:17 PM   #111
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

In 1780 British Army Major Patrick Ferguson (a Scot, btw) in command of American Loyalists, decided, unwisely, to await reinforcements atop King's Mountain. He felt safe because he held the high ground. Of his decision and position, he declared:

Quote:
“God Almighty can’t get me off this mountain.”
He was right. He's still there today.

American Patriots had traveled through the night, in a downpour, and arrived at Ferguson's position about noon. The Battle of King's Mountain began at about 4 pm and lasted 65 minutes.

From Wikipedia:

Quote:
His corpse was found with eight musket holes in his body. The Patriots then stripped it of its clothes and urinated on it. He was buried near the site of his fall. It was claimed – according to Patriot accounts – that his corpse was ill-used before burial in an oxhide.

Old 08-05-2012, 02:38 PM   #112
John Sellers
Banned

Quote:
ONE sin minor and my life is a living black hole!
Zenon Kar; Zenon: Girl Of The 21st Century
Old 08-05-2012, 02:41 PM   #113
John Sellers
Banned

Quote:
Teriffic. I'm about to get killed a million miles from nowhere with a gung-ho iguana who tells me to relax.
Alex Rogan; The Last Starfighter
Old 08-06-2012, 02:47 PM   #114
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
"Shalane Flanagan there, unable to stand. Isn't that great?"
~Tim Hutchings

Old 08-07-2012, 04:01 PM   #115
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
"We were hoping for lung cancer."
~Wolf

Old 08-08-2012, 12:44 AM   #116
John Sellers
Banned

Quote:
DONKEY!
Gabriel Iglesias
Old 08-20-2012, 11:20 PM   #117
John Sellers
Banned

Favorite Machete quotes:
  • Padre Benito del Toro (to Machete): I absolve you of all your sins. Now, get the fuck out!
  • Machete: Machete don't text.
  • Sartana: We didn't cross the border; the border crossed us!
  • Sartana: Well, there's the law and there's what's right. I'm gonna do what's right.
  • Padre Benito del Toro (to a henchman he's about to kill): God has mercy. I don't!
  • Sartana: Yes, I am a woman of the law. And there are lots of laws. But if they don't offer us justice, then they aren't laws! They are just lines drawn in the sand by men who would stand on your back for power and glory.
Old 08-30-2012, 09:51 AM   #118
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
"Looking cool is the easiest way to mediocrity. The coolest guy in my high school ended up working at a car wash. Once you push yourself into something new, a whole new world of opportunities opens up."
Quote:
"Embrace failure. Never, never quit. Get very comfortable with that uneasy feeling of going against the grain and trying something new. It will constantly take you places you never thought you could go. This has been my mantra for years."
~Terry Crews

Old 08-31-2012, 04:16 PM   #119
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
“We should sink Todd Akin...if he’s found mysteriously murdered, don’t look for my whereabouts!”
~Karl Rove

Old 09-11-2012, 02:08 PM   #120
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
"The angle of the dangle is inversely proportional to the heat of the meat."
~Beavis