The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Politics

Politics Where we learn not to think less of others who don't share our views

Old 09-25-2018, 02:45 PM   #1
Glinda
Fucktard Resistance League

Thumbs down Donald Trump bragged about himself to the United Nations. The UN laughed.

Donald Trump bragged about himself to the United Nations. The UN laughed.

Trump addressed the UN today, assuring the honored assembly of world leaders:

Quote:
"In less than two years, my administration has accomplished more than almost any administration in the history of our country."
They laughed at him (as they should have). And, low-IQ moron that he is, he actually thought they were laughing WITH him. Remember how often he railed about how the world was supposedly laughing at the US under President Obama?

Quote:
"The world is laughing at us," he would say on the campaign trail, referring to the policies of then-President Barack Obama. "We don't want other leaders and other countries laughing at us anymore,' Trump said last June. "And they won't be. They won't be."
Wrong, KFC-breath. YOU are the joke that has been unleashed on the planet. Sadly, your joke of a presidency/administration isn't funny in the slightest. YOU, as a singular individual, have debased and damaged the United States in ways we'll be suffering for decades to come.

Drop dead, you fucktard.

Glinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 02:49 PM   #2
Happy Monkey
I think this line's mostly filler.

They were saying Buuuu-urns.
|_______________| [pics]
Happy Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 06:20 PM   #3
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

While President Trump is addressing other world leaders, the interpreters aren't translating what he's actually saying, they're telling jokes.

(Did that at my Defense Language Institute graduation ceremony. Two students took the stage. One addressed the audience by telling dirty jokes in French while the other, who was supposedly translating it into English, gave a synchronized course orientation. It took the visitors in the audience a while to figure out why the graduating students and instructors were laughing their asses off over a mundane orientation.)
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 09:34 AM   #4
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

The joke could not even show up on time for his speech. After 10 AM, he was still lolly-gagging about in Trump Tower when he was suppose to speak at 10:15. So Ecuador took his spot and gave a speech.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 10:22 PM   #5
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

Timing is everything when you're going for the laughs.
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 08:28 AM   #6
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexobon View Post
Timing is everything when you're going for the laughs.
Trump had a nice comeback. "I did not expect that reaction. But that's OK."

Its called throwing shit on the wall. Then watching what sticks. He supports KKK, White Supremacists, and Nazis because that shit sticks. So they support The Don.

He discovered the world does not believe he is a best US president in history. And he knows from history that we will forget his lie. Most of us will forget it and only remember what we wanted to hear.

Those are his rabid supporters. Which even include religious evangelicals. People who should despise a womanizer. But love him because evangelicals want their politics (religion) imposed on all others.

He threw shit on the wall at Liberty University - and it stuck. They did not laugh at the buffoon.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2018, 11:34 AM   #7
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

That's just about right, I'd say.