The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Philosophy

Philosophy Religions, schools of thought, matters of importance and navel-gazing

Old 07-22-2005, 01:14 AM   #91
tymebomb28
Recruit or Something

helloo ladies and gents

well maybe i can clear a few things up here i am as yall call him lol dickheads brother and as nikki has said i will go by shaun as for my "brother" well i am not wanting to have a damn thing to do with him and as far as i am concerened he can rot in jail and i hope like hell he does yes i am very bitter towards him and i have very good reasons that i will not go into detail about at this time i will just saay that there was alot of "stuff" that happened to me at dickheads hands but i want to claer a couple of things up here i am dickheads full brother (mom and dad divorced before i was born)i try and stay in contace with my dad and such as much as i can but it was my mother that raised me and that is the info that i have been giving to cougar and if she wants more all she has toi do is ask and she knows this as i have told her i do not want to cause anytrouble with her and my nephew i just want to get o know him if at all possiable and i have left the ball in cougars court and she will do as she sees fit and i would have it no other way i do however what the folks that have been folowing this thread and know about what is going on that i mean noone any harm i am nothing like dickhead and i know this sounds rather cheesy but i am pretty much the complete oppisite of him thankfully if yall have any questions i will answer as best i can i have nothing to hide and i wont do so all ya got to do is ask i will give you an answer weather you like that answer or not is another question lol ok i will close for now and let yall see this lol and see how many folks "gang up " on me lol just kidding chatch yall later
tymebomb28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 11:04 AM   #92
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

Not trying to gang up on you, I promise... but the occasional period or comma would be really helpful.
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 12:35 PM   #93
warch
lurkin old school

Eeek.
warch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 01:04 PM   #94
Queen of the Ryche
is fleeing the scene

reminds me of my three year old neice: "and then and then and then giggle giggle giggle and then and then and then........."

I'd rather be judged by twelve than carried by six.
Queen of the Ryche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 09:21 PM   #95
Brett's Honey
whatever

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tymebomb28
i have left the ball in cougars court and she will do as she sees fit [/QUOTE
Tymebomb28 - So if she asks you to go away quitely and stay away you'll do that? You should, you know, if that's what she thinks is best. - for her and the nephew.
Brett's Honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 09:23 PM   #96
tymebomb28
Recruit or Something

yea yea yea i know

yea i know my puction sucks lol i never got a good grade in english so sue me lol. <<<< is that better
Old 07-22-2005, 09:33 PM   #97
zippyt
LONG LIVE KING ZIPPY! per Feetz

well ,, dude not realy , and the folks here can tell you that if'n I am saying something about it , it must be REAL BAD !!!!
Old 07-22-2005, 09:48 PM   #98
Brett's Honey
whatever

The seriousness that changed my life was a doctor appointment for my sixteen month old daughter. She was vomiting and had diahrrea. When the doc felt her abdomen and ordered a blood sample and cat scan I started freaking. Two days later she was diagnosed with a childhood cancer - stage 4 neuroblastoma and given a 20% chance to live. (primary tumor started in left kidney, cancer spread to lymph nodes, spine and skull bones.) After two surgeries, chemo and an autologous (no donor involvement)bone marrow transplant, she became an angel at the age of 2 1/2.
When someone asks how my day is (on a bad one), I always reply "I've had worse." Thinking of her with her diaper area too blistered from radiation to wear a diaper and her spitting out blood and tissue for a week from radiation burns inside makes any problems seem petty. But.....also I have to admit that at my lowest times during that 13 months, I did meet people who actually were worse off than I. There are worse things in life than dying.

And - it always makes me feel good - feel better about the people in this world - when I read about the parents in this forum who have disabled kids and the tremendous jobs they are doing helping the kids lead happy productive lives. They are my heros! They don't complain, they're always positive instead of negative. I know they have to get tired, but they don't let that hold them up from the demanding job they have been chosen to do. I always think of the poem about planning a trip to Paris and ending up in Holland instead........
Old 07-22-2005, 09:53 PM   #99
tymebomb28
Recruit or Something

okkkkkkkk then

and yes bretts honey i will quitely dissappear i wont like it but i will do it. lol i am not a stalker by any means

Last edited by tymebomb28; 07-22-2005 at 09:55 PM.
Old 07-25-2005, 06:57 AM   #100
OnyxCougar
Junior Master Dwellar

I don't think I want him to "go away", I just don't know how to handle it.

I told the 17 year old about it, and he's curious, but also wondering what to do. The first thing he asked is "Do they know where we are?"

I think I'll just keep in email contact with Shaun and when the 17 year old asks, I'll give him the address. That way I can get a little comfortability with Shaun over time and we can tackle this. I want the 17 year old to know the other part of his family, but due to circumstances it will be on his terms. *shrug* That's all I can do.

Impotentes defendere libertatem non possunt.

"Repetition does not transform a lie into a truth."
~Franklin D. Roosevelt
OnyxCougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 10:55 PM   #101
tymebomb28
Recruit or Something

Talking

well couger that is all that i ask is keep an open mind to it all and go with the flow shall we say. i am glad that you are keeping an open mind so far and as i have told you i mean yall no harm and i definitly dont want to cause you any stress. like i have said i only want to get to know my nephew more than i did when he was a kid
Old 07-28-2005, 08:26 PM   #102
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zippyt
well ,, dude not realy , and the folks here can tell you that if'n I am saying something about it , it must be REAL BAD !!!!
Zippyt, Man that is funny. And here I've been feelin' bad for busting on your spelling, but I see you laugh at it too.
Old 07-28-2005, 08:51 PM   #103
elSicomoro
Person who doesn't update the user title

Getting sick earlier this year was the best thing to ever happen to me. God works in strange ways, sometimes.
elSicomoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 12:42 AM   #104
Brett's Honey
whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by tymebomb28
like i have said i only want to get to know my nephew more than i did when he was a kid
If that's the case, I can certainly respect that. I have a nephew that I've never met, and two half brothers I haven't seen in over twenty years, so I understand. It can't be real easy for you, OC, you obviously just have your son's best interests in mind - good for you!
Old 11-29-2005, 06:44 PM   #105
OnyxCougar
Junior Master Dwellar

I've got my own domain now, so I'm checking my pages for broken links, and found a link to the ex was broken, so I dogpile'd him to get the new one and found this:

http://www.meet-an-inmate.com/male/travis-1895.htm

What I'm trippin on is the release date, 2015. It was my understanding he was in for life, no possibility of parole. Is there a way I can check for sure with authorities instead of a compulsive psychotic liar?

Tyme, do you know the skinny on this?

Impotentes defendere libertatem non possunt.

"Repetition does not transform a lie into a truth."
~Franklin D. Roosevelt
OnyxCougar is offline   Reply With Quote