The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Arts & Entertainment
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Arts & Entertainment Give meaning to your life or distract you from it for a while

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-31-2005, 12:53 PM   #11
mrnoodle
bent

You turn the clock back a few weeks. Whatever you wish you had or had not done/said/witnessed/experienced is now granted. However, because of the laws of irony, you learn that timeless "be careful what you wish for" lesson. You recover, however, and life goes on pretty much as if nothing had happened. However, one night you start thinking, "If I can go back in time, can't anyone else? How many people are doing it right now? How many have I talked to that are actually reliving the moment for more than one time? If they are experiencing a moment with me for a second time, am I also experiencing it again? What if the current moment isn't current at all, but part of a "past" for someone else? Am I a replayed video, not even alive except for in the memory of another?"

You go batshit insane. The upside is, wolf stops by to visit when her shift is up and you both plot world domination over cookies and milk.

I wish I had worked out this summer.