The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Current Events

Current Events Help understand the world by talking about things happening in it

Old 10-30-2018, 08:05 PM   #361
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griff View Post
I was going cut and paste details of the Pittsburgh shooting but reading about it is too damn depressing.
Right wing extremists (also called mental midgets) need military assault rifles. Otherwise the cops might stop them.

It took a one hour gun fight to finally stop him. Actually they did not stop him. He had enough and surrendered.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 08:35 PM   #362
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

All it would have taken was one member with a concealed carry permit to stop the attacker cold. But radical left wing extremists, brainwashed by Hillary and her ilk, convinced them that only the government should be able to protect people and it would be immoral for them to protect themselves. Guess how that worked out.

The way some tell it, it even took government authorities a one hour gunfight to bore the attacker into surrendering. The people could have ended it themselves right when it began if only they hadn't been conned by Hillary and her propagandist supporters.
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 10:45 PM   #363
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Oh stop, you're killing me.

BTW, four cops were wounded when it was over.
Old 10-31-2018, 08:11 AM   #364
tw

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexobon View Post
The people could have ended it themselves right when it began if only they hadn't been conned by Hillary and her propagandist supporters.
Wacko extremism is talking. You and your politics of hate (so often expressed here) justify massacres. Timothy McVeigh also had similar beliefs.

We know this. As guns increase, the number of shootings and murders increase. More guns mean more deaths and massacres. Since the most emotional children among us need those guns - so as to not be dissed.

Even armed guards in Columbine and other massacres could not avert the massacre. One parishioner with a concealed gun could have stopped five minutes of constant military assault gunfire? BTW, most were shot in the back of their head. So everyone had plenty of time to fire one shot and end it all? More bullshit encouraged by The Don.

Reality once we replace gun hyped logic with honesty. Since so many adults are only children, then more guns means more arguments settled in gunfire. He forgets lessons well proven in history. But he loves lies such as Trump's. Sexobon prefers hate promoted by Trump. And he has not denied it.

Since so many adults are still children, then a first 'hate' read on Facebook must be true. They (adults who are still children - not moderates) are why Facebook has created so many problems. So all, inspired by Trump hate on Facebook, should carry more guns.

The obvious solution here is to equip everyone with 155mm howitzers. More firepower means safer streets - Sexobon's reasoning. When reality is denied, then a wacko, dumb Trump supporter is identified. He should be apologizing here for Trump. He won't. He loves what is happening because it "Makes America Great". When a penis does the thinking. No wonder he loves Trump - who cannot keep his penis in his pants.

Sexbon strongly supports Donald Trump's praise of KKK, White Supremacists, and Nazis in Charlotte. It was good that they protected a statue promoting racism. That somehow "Makes America Great". Who needed more guns to shoot at moderates? KKK, White Supremacists, and Nazis.

Everyone should carry military assault rifles since Trump says so - Sexobon's reasoning. Sexobon - be informed that a pizza shop in Washington was not promoting The Don's fictional pedophilia. So keep your guns at home where they do more good.. Scumbag extremists love the hate he promotes - including murder of anyone on Fifth Avenue. Just another reason why we need more guns. To make murders on Fifth Ave easier.

Notice how Sexobon is never critical of this scumbag president.
Old 10-31-2018, 02:48 PM   #365
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Gotcha.
Old 10-31-2018, 03:19 PM   #366
Flint
Snowflake

are you a joke account ??

Quote:
But radical left wing extremists, brainwashed by Hillary and her ilk, convinced them that only the government should be able to protect people and it would be immoral for them to protect themselves. they shouldn't have to pack guns AT CHURCH-- because that's a totally normal thing that people have always done.
expression. ... I found, like Joseph Campbell said, if you just follow whatever
gives you a little joy or excitement or awe, then you're on the right track.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Terry Bozzio
Flint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 03:46 PM   #367
sexobon

Times change. Adapt; or, fall by the wayside. But we never had to do that before is the rally cry of dimwitted losers. Hillary lost. The other dimwits who can't change can fall by the wayside with her.
Old 10-31-2018, 03:54 PM   #368
Flint
Snowflake

Times change, but gibbering on about Hillary Clinton never goes out of style.

Old 10-31-2018, 03:58 PM   #369
sexobon

She's the poster girl for losers who can't adapt.
Old 10-31-2018, 04:20 PM   #370
Flint
Snowflake

Attached Images

Old 10-31-2018, 10:55 PM   #371
Happy Monkey
I think this line's mostly filler.

Quote:
She's the poster girl for losers who can't adapt.
Nobody's forcing you to put her on your poster.
|_______________| [pics]
Happy Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 04:46 PM   #372
sexobon

Hillary and I were both born in Chicago. Both of our families moved to the burbs when we were kids. The homes we were raised in are about 3 miles apart. We would have gone to the same high school (albeit at different times, she's an old broad) except for the school zoning. This excerpt from Wikipedia pretty much summed up her destiny:

Quote:
She was elected class vice president for her junior year, but then lost the election for class president for her senior year against two boys, one of whom told her that "you are really stupid if you think a girl can be elected president".
Hard to believe that with all the things we had going for us back then, she would turn out to be a loser because she couldn't adapt. I think she fell in with the wrong crowd and Bill was a bad influence on her.
Old 11-01-2018, 07:17 PM   #373
tw

Quote:
Hard to believe that with all the things we had going for us back then, she would turn out to be a loser because she couldn't adapt.
A loser is a wacko right wing extremists whose long history is to disparage others.

Do you ever have something informative or useful to contribute? Why do your routinely demean others - except Trump.
Old 11-02-2018, 05:53 AM   #374
sexobon

Trump adapts = Trump won.

Trump = winning.

Dems can't adapt = Hillary lost.

Dems = losing.

Dems live in glass houses 'cause they can't adapt, tw cleans them.
Old 11-02-2018, 06:44 AM   #375
tw

Quote:
Trump adapts = Trump won.
Hitler adapted = Hitler won. People who insult and hate are loved by wacko extremists. Trump is so satanic as to be Sexobon's new god. All praise The Donald. The only person that Sexobon does not insult.

Trump approve of the KKK, Nazis, and White Supremacists. Since it is hate, then Sexobon praises Trump. He never denies it.