The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Images > Quality Images and Videos

Quality Images and Videos Post your own images and videos of your own days

Old 04-05-2014, 02:53 PM   #46
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 12:56 PM   #47
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Elk
Old 04-06-2014, 01:00 PM   #48
Griff
still says videotape

There is one in every crowd.
Old 04-06-2014, 02:48 PM   #49
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

There nearly wasn't.
Poor baby.
Old 04-06-2014, 03:23 PM   #50
fargon
Person who doesn't update the user title

I have kept Cats all my life and have the scars to prove it.
Heavily medicated for the good of mankind.
fargon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 03:39 PM   #51
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Cool wapiti vid, Bruce.

Bees. On a Hornet.

Name:  honeybeesonahorney.jpg
Views: 1017
Size:  138.5 KB

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Old 04-06-2014, 07:52 PM   #52
orthodoc
Not Suspicious, Merely Canadian

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post
See there, you claim "not the average breeder"... just like every other breeder. Breeders have no credibility.

You can make all the claims you want about your special kitties, anyone with a history of cats will simply laugh in your general direction.

Why the fuck do we need cat breeders, they seem to do quite well on their own. Matter of fact, they'd overrun the whole damn town if we let them.
You, sir, are an asshole. Or have been behaving like one for the past week.

Name:  IMG_0247.jpg
Views: 1035
Size:  110.8 KB
Me before my diagnosis.

Me during chemo, when my first queen slept with me every night. She followed me around the apartment, fussed at me until I got into bed, and stayed with me every moment when I was too ill to reach out and turn off the bedside lamp. 'Why the fuck do we need cat breeders'? We need good cat breeders because this is what I produced. And dozens more like her.

I assume you had a bad week, Bruce. You're better than the bullshit you doggedly pursued in this thread.
Attached Images

Old 04-06-2014, 10:05 PM   #53
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

You've have a loyal pet, you bred/raised yourself. Big fucking deal.

Plenty of others have, or have had, loyal pets, like elspode, UT, Gravdigr, Griff and plenty more. You know what? They did it without breeding their own, without adding to the 2,700,000 that are euthanized every fucking year, in this country.

Oh I know, your special kitties go to special families, and you'll take them back if necessary.
Yeah, fuck that shelter cat that was killed because that special family bought your special spawn instead of rescuing them.

But you're little kitties are special, different, not like everyday cats.
Well, duh, that's what I've been trying to get through your thick skull. You have no idea what real cats are like, not a clue.

I'll put it another way, you've been spoiled with Blizzaks most people can't afford, so you've out of touch with how hazardous winter driving is for real people.

Oh, and bad week? No, I'm always an asshole, fuck you very much.
Old 04-06-2014, 10:42 PM   #54
orthodoc

You think I have no idea about shelter cats, Bruce. You never bothered to inquire whether I've adopted any.

You're so sure I have a thick skull that you really believe I don't know what 'real' cats are like. From my experience with shelter cats, feral cats, and purebred cats, I can tell you things about cat psychology that you haven't the least clue about.

Yes, feral and shelter cats are fucked up, because they've been fucked over by the human species. They're a pseudo-somewhat-domesticated version of bigger cats that never trusted humans, and when they're fucked over by humans once again, why, they escalate to whatever it takes to protect themselves.

They're not dogs. They don't roll over in the face of aggression; they escalate. You will never resolve a 'situation' with a cat by becoming aggressive, even if that means just raising your voice. They aren't wired like dogs.

I've had dozens of 'real' cats, twelve-toed barn cats, black amazing mousers, cats that live in the barn, the feral queen who jealously guards her kittens. What makes you think you're the King of Knowing About Cats?

No, I'm not some Queen with Blizzaks who doesn't know the first fucking thing about cats. I've spent more time with them than you ever will. I've rescued more kittens than you ever will, I'm willing to bet. I don't buy the invalid argument that we should all give up on cats because so many fucking ignorant and greedy people refuse to neuter and spay. Should we just accept that the worst of random feral offspring are all that should represent domesticated cats and dogs? Or should we continue to push for spay/neuter programs and come down hard on the assholes who let unneutered/unspayed cats run around freely breeding?

Responsible people neuter and spay their cats (and dogs). I made sure my kittens were spayed/neutered. But you don't want to hear about that; you think everyone who is responsible with respect to cats is an elitist. No.

My cats stay with me when I'm sick. Cats are well known to do that.

Fuck you very much as well, Bruce.

eta: the crisis of shelter pets/kittens/puppies arises entirely out of the transgressions of ignorant, asshole people who are too lazy to spay/neuter their pets and who then dump them in the ditch, with random acquaintances, etc. These are HUMAN problems, not cat/dog problems. REAL cats are fantastic; abused PTSD cats, not so much. Why are you blaming them, or blaming me for producing loving, attached kittens who become lifelong companions?

Abuse the ones who deserve it: the asshole humans who abuse and abandon dogs and cats every day. THEY are the assholes who don't know what a real dog or cat is like.

And don't present yourself as the champion of all domesticated cats, while simultaneously presenting them as psycho-buzzsaw homicidal killers. I'm glad you and grav and others have taken in feral/damaged cats. You guys deserve a big high-five. You're good guys for doing that. But don't confuse having taken in feral/damaged cats with the 'reality' of most domesticated cats.
And, I'm done.

Last edited by orthodoc; 04-06-2014 at 11:18 PM. Reason: I'm done
orthodoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 12:23 AM   #55
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Well, I guess you told me.
Old 04-07-2014, 01:31 AM   #56
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

Had you been a cat, that would not resolve the situation ... you dog, you.
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 01:53 AM   #57
orthodoc

@Bruce ... I've been told numerous times ... doesn't mean I don't love you. xx

@sexobon ... my cats have always been better than me. I yam what I yam ...
Old 04-07-2014, 10:54 AM   #58
Nirvana
Back in 10

Cat fight!
Thread drift back to original ; There are coyotes here bobcats, foxes and almost every kind of water fowl. The latest are the sandhill cranes that stand almost 4 ft tall and make a hell of a lot of noise. My friend came to pick me up one day and could not believe the racket early in the morning. She was also treated to the sight of a bald eagle and I can't tell you how rare that is as well as some white swans and coots.
I came home from buying feed the other day and a pheasant was out near the road strutting around with his 3 ladies. These are all common sights for me. I am also pretty sure by the tracks he leaves there is a coy dog living near by we only see him once in awhile at night in the glare of the headlights. My cattle dog will soon be old enough to be out on his own and he will drive him off.

side note: I have had all kinds of cats the buzz saws and the couch ornaments, as far as my options go I like couch ornaments. [/ of opinion no one asked for]
Old 04-07-2014, 04:57 PM   #59
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

I will bet both balls and all of my cock that those "special kittehs" will claw you to fucking ribbons and smile the whole time.

And, Ortho, if you still refuse to acknowledge that fact, well, you're just refusing to acknowledge facts.

That's where all this started. We said "cats scratch" you said 'no they don't. y'all got poor people's cats. rich people's cats are purebreds and don't scratch." Which is complete and utter bullshit. We've had purebreds, paid for them, too. They scratched every bit as much as the adopters, and adoptees. That's because they're cats.

And everyone who has ever owned a cat of any kind is asking themselves why you refuse to admit that cats scratch. And laughing like hell at you.

My cats have always been companions, playmates, not home decor.

Allow me to ask a control question:

Do dogs bite, bark, and/or shit?

I need to know your answer to this question to better react to your assertion about cats.

Old 04-07-2014, 05:03 PM   #60
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Yes, feral and shelter cats are fucked up, because they've been fucked over by the human species.
No they are not. Some of them are. Just as some doctors are geniuses, and some are not. Some doctors can fix ya from a laundry list of symptoms, some couldn't pour piss out of a boot with the directions on the bottom of the heel.