The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Images > Quality Images and Videos

Quality Images and Videos Post your own images and videos of your own days

Old 04-09-2014, 10:20 PM   #76
monster
I hear them call the tide

Oh my, hector's loyalties would be so torn on that one...
Old 04-10-2014, 08:59 AM   #77
glatt

That's a cool shot. I'm rooting for the eagle.
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 09:59 AM   #78
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Apparently they both taste like chicken.
Old 04-10-2014, 12:25 PM   #79
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by glatt View Post
I'm rooting for the eagle.
Damn straight.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 12:35 PM   #80
monster

OK Hector's rooting for Snakey
Old 04-10-2014, 12:35 PM   #81
monster

Snake-wrapped eagle with a watercress dressing?
Old 04-10-2014, 07:58 PM   #82
orthodoc
Not Suspicious, Merely Canadian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravdigr View Post
I will bet both balls and all of my cock that those "special kittehs" will claw you to fucking ribbons and smile the whole time.

And, Ortho, if you still refuse to acknowledge that fact, well, you're just refusing to acknowledge facts.

That's where all this started. We said "cats scratch" you said 'no they don't. y'all got poor people's cats. rich people's cats are purebreds and don't scratch." Which is complete and utter bullshit.
Sorry you took my comments as 'rich vs poor', grav. I never said 'y'all got poor people's cats'; I shared my experience. I regret so much that I shared a pic of me with my cat when I was sick with chemo; I haven't shared any pics from chemo before. Not sure how that translated into your interpretation, or why Bruce saw it as fodder for more hostility, but it is what it is.

Never share, that's the lesson.

Be well, guys.
Old 04-10-2014, 08:12 PM   #83
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
Snake-wrapped eagle with a watercress dressing?
Eeeewwww, snake and eagle deserve something more ballsy, maybe Chestnut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoc View Post
Sorry you took my comments as 'rich vs poor', grav. I never said 'y'all got poor people's cats'; I shared my experience. I regret so much that I shared a pic of me with my cat when I was sick with chemo; I haven't shared any pics from chemo before.
Why, we all know you've been there, done that, pictures make no difference.
Quote:
Not sure how that translated into your interpretation, or why Bruce saw it as fodder for more hostility, but it is what it is. Never share, that's the lesson.
Be well, guys.
Bwahahahahaha, you wussie. You ain't seen hostility from me, ask anyone what that looks like... it ain't pretty. Matter of fact, I haven't seen you receive any hostility, other than a couple of snide potshots from northern climes.
Old 04-10-2014, 09:36 PM   #84
orthodoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post
Thanks for the 10-4, I'll never reference it again. Fuck you.

Quote:
Bwahahahahaha, you wussie. You ain't seen hostility from me, ask anyone what that looks like... it ain't pretty. Matter of fact, I haven't seen you receive any hostility, other than a couple of snide potshots from northern climes.
I came here to learn, to engage in conversations with people I'd never otherwise have met. Didn't think that being a 'good sport' about taking shit in the eye was a prerequisite. Thought that was done with middle school. I was looking for adult conversation, not what you represent this place to be, stupid me.

I'm an Aspie. I don't always get the subtleties you and the others pride yourself on. You'll say you were just prodding/joshing/joking, or maybe you won't. I wouldn't know the difference, and it doesn't matter. Thanks for the experience, I think.
Old 04-10-2014, 10:01 PM   #85
orthodoc

Quote:
Why, we all know you've been there, done that, pictures make no difference. Bwahahahahaha, you wussie.
You know, you all know I'm no perfect person. I've whined, I've wept, I've cried and cringed and made a fool of myself over the past two years. I've been angsty, I've made myself vulnerable. People here have been kind and tolerant, for the most part. I appreciate that.

I'm moving forward, doing better, and I appreciate all the support that folks here have given. I'll be fine.
Old 04-11-2014, 04:12 AM   #86
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Quote:
I regret so much that I shared a pic of me with my cat when I was sick with chemo; I haven't shared any pics from chemo before.
Quote:
Quote:
Thanks for the 10-4, I'll never reference it again. Fuck you.
I have no idea what the fuck you're on about. Sounds like you posted the pictures to garner pity and are pissed because they didn't, at least from me. Like I said, we all know what you've been through and cheered you along. We've seen plenty of pictures of bald women wearing bandanas, why the fuck would yours be special to a bunch of people that have seen way too much of this shit?

Quote:
Thought that was done with middle school. I was looking for adult conversation, not what you represent this place to be, stupid me.
Yes, stupid you, the world you describe doesn't really exist, they just pretend in polite company. Tea and sympathy? No, tea and treachery.

Quote:
You know, you all know I'm no perfect person. I've whined, I've wept, I've cried and cringed and made a fool of myself over the past two years. I've been angsty, I've made myself vulnerable. People here have been kind and tolerant, for the most part. I appreciate that.
OMG, you acted like a normal human being, welcome to the club.
Quote:
I'm moving forward, doing better, and I appreciate all the support that folks here have given. I'll be fine.
Of course you will, you're not going to fold because you got your ears pinned back for trying to be a cat know it all.

Oh, and another thing, I AM NOT the CELLAR. Nor do I play one on the internet.

Last edited by xoxoxoBruce; 04-11-2014 at 04:19 AM.
xoxoxoBruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 07:28 AM   #87
glatt

Ortho, I hope you're feeling better this morning.

Was all this from a disagreement about cats? Cats?

As least get worked up about something important, like if vice grips are a hand tool.

And it's too bad you regret sharing something about yourself. I suppose it comes with age, but I don't regret anything I share about myself. If somebody doesn't like it, then screw them. That's their problem. My biggest concern, if you can even call it that, is sharing stuff that bores other people, but even then, I can't control what other people find interesting. I find it interesting and share it, and either others dig it, or they don't. It's up to them.

I don't know what I'm trying to say with this post other than it's all good. Keep on sharing.
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 07:37 AM   #88
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

Don't take it to heart Ortho. I've no idea why they're ragging on you like this. But it ain't nothing really.
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 08:08 AM   #89
orthodoc

Thanks, glatt and Dana, I appreciate it.
No, it wasn't about cats, nor was I looking for sympathy. It was a big deal for me, maybe not for some but for me, to post a pic from when I was sick. If some interpret that as messed-up I can't help that, but that's my reality. But the whole thing was my fault; the only point I originally intended was that my experience was not theirs. I should have left it at that.
Old 04-11-2014, 12:28 PM   #90
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoc View Post
...No, it wasn't about cats...
No, it was about your refusal to admit that cats (read that as cats, not any one kind of cat, breed of cat, adopted cat or purchased cat, purpose-bred cat, or naturally conceived cats, just cats) scratch and bite. Which they do.

That's what this has been about from your first comment on the subject.

And just so you know, 99.999999% of what I post has humor as the motivating factor.

Also, I think absolutely no more or less of you than I did before this cat-astrophic series of posts.

That don't mean you get a pass when you step in catshit, though.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote