The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Philosophy

Philosophy Religions, schools of thought, matters of importance and navel-gazing

Old 05-18-2017, 03:20 PM   #76
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravdigr View Post
Stahp. Pleez stahp.
Sorry. Sometimes reality hurts. There is a song about this. Love hurts.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 03:23 PM   #77
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

You wouldn't know reality if someone wrote it on a board and hit you over the head with it.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 03:31 PM   #78
glatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw View Post
Actually your first three replies in response to me were nasty. Your reply was clearly disparaging. And then followed by intentionally misstating what was clearlyl obvious. Since you did not like the reality and could not challenge it.

An adult would have replies with numbers or knowledge that disputed a well demonstrated fact. Discount gasoline is the more expensive gasoline. Repeated again because nothing posted here contradicts it. Others have posted facts that also demonstrate a reality you do not like.

So I reply to you in the only way you understand. What the fuck are you talking about you fool. That is your attitude. That was your many posts in reply to me. I ignored your insults and replied with more facts. You - not me - posted the first disparaging comments.

Of course you will deny it.
I deny it.
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 04:10 PM   #79
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Insult me? *shrug* Irrelevant. Pollute this and countless other threads with braying insults of others? Too many to cite. Insults of my friends, like classicman? Too many to cite. As for your claim that you were "well justified" as "counterparty" .... It's really, really hard to care about you when you're insulting people. My sympathy for your "counterparty insulting" is zero.

I'll give you another one for free. The persuasive power of such communication is not zero, it's less than zero. *IF* you have a valid point, even a valid point, it becomes lost in the shitstorm.
Old 05-18-2017, 04:37 PM   #80
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

tw is an asshole, and if he's insulted by that remark it's because he's an emotional child. If he's an adult he will realize it's true and not an insult.
Old 05-18-2017, 04:40 PM   #81
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post
Don't underestimate the Cellar peeps, we know what he does, how, and why, from years of repetition. Sometimes I poke him like a paper tiger for fun, swearing will always get a rise, sometimes I post factual information for the other readers who are curious about the debate and want to know.

If you don't take him seriously he can be entertaining, like a joke you've heard a million times but laugh at the punch line anyway.
Yes, it's like playing with an infant. Tw's continuous lying isn't simply habitual, it's pathological...he actually believes his own lies. Infants don't know the difference either. It's entirely in character with his being developmentally impaired and why he's continuously disruptive. A trashed intellect.

Tw learned propaganda techniques from his father who was in advertising for big tobacco. He's learned how to mix just enough truth (what he'll refer to as facts) in with deceptions (the conclusions he'll try to impose on others) along with demeaning (he'll call everyone who disagrees with him whacko, a child, extremist...etc.) to either string people along whatever agenda he's pushing; or, try to shut them down just as big tobacco tried to shut down the medical community. Tw identifies those he thinks are the most gullible among us and throws throws them a bone ('ataboy); or, something pleasant (humor) every so often to keep them hangin' on. If tw tries to get on your good side, it means he considers you a weakling.

If you watched the video UT posted, "Jonathan Pie explains it", then you know how tw has always operated. You're not allowed to disagree with him. If there isn't sufficient conversation going on in the Politics forum, he'll push his agenda in other forums and make a political connection there. It's been a losing methodology for tw just as it was a losing strategy for Hillary Clinton. Like Hillary, tw still firmly believes that you can fool most of the people most of the time and if you repeat something often enough, it becomes the truth. Both will even wave the flag (as in - Patriotism, the last refuge of a scoundrel). Neither of them will ever learn simply because they're too full of themselves.

Tw is an infant. Tw cannot address content of questions, he admits to only addressing tone of questions like infants cannot understand what is being asked, only the tone in which it's done. Tw displays infantile responses by throwing temper tantrums after presentation of facts because his developmentally impaired brain only understands tone of conversations and not content.

That's why tw ignores facts that cigarette producers hired tw's father to advertise for them and tell Americans how just good they were. When one brand was promoted, all brands benefited. The tw family promotional propaganda for cigarettes has contributed to more than 480,000 deaths annually in the United States [CDC] and nearly 6 million deaths annually worldwide [CDC] due to cigarette smoking. Still, the developmentally impaired tw whines about others causing 60,000 total American military fatal casualties in Vietnam over 20 years, 5,000 total in the Gulf War to Mission Accomplished, and having to pay too much for gas at discount gas stations THAT SELL CIGARETTES. Tw refuses to acknowledge facts because tw's infantile brain can comprehend only tone in which facts are presented, not content. Developmentally impaired tw despises Americans stating facts and recognizes only sources who appease him in their form of presentation.

Tw even regurgitates like an infant claiming he must repeat himself ad nauseam; but, whines like an infant if someone else does same. Difference between tw and others repeating themselves? Others are smart enough to cut and paste.

Unfortunately this reality must be restated often until developmentally impaired tw finally realizes the reality that he's behaviorally an infant who's been brainwashed to hate on Americans.

When was the last time you got the impression that tw liked you; or, valued your opinion and wasn't just feigning interest so you'd continue to listen to his rhetoric [rhetorical]? Tw is just a self absorbed propagandist abusing this venue who's best suited to Coventry forum.
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 05:12 PM   #82
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Is it just me, or, has the fun rubbed off this?

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Old 05-18-2017, 05:15 PM   #83
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

Everyone else has moved on. Why are you still here?
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 10:21 PM   #84
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravdigr
Is it just me, or, has the fun rubbed off this?
First it's your balls, now you're rubbing one off... maybe think about baseball?
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 10:27 PM   #85
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Baseball? What are you crazy? Why spoil the fun? Rub it Digr, Rub it, think of Jenny.
Old 05-18-2017, 10:57 PM   #86
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Oh, Jen-nay, Oh, Jen-nay, Oh, Jen-nay, Oh, Jen-NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

Old 05-19-2017, 06:34 AM   #87
Griff
still says videotape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravdigr View Post
Stahp. Pleez stahp.
Grav's Balls™ approve this message.

Last edited by Griff; 05-19-2017 at 06:36 AM. Reason: missed a whole page of debris, i vote baseball
Griff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 10:00 PM   #88
classicman
barely disguised asshole, keeper of all that is holy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw View Post
Absolutely. How many months did classicman post facts refuting my bullshit? Then I posted about how he rapes his wife. It took that much nastiness from me for others (including yourself , if I remember correctly) to finally say enough. Posted insults after months (maybe years) of ignored facts and reality from classicman.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post
tw is an asshole, and if he's insulted by that remark it's because he's an emotional child. If he's an adult he will realize it's true and not an insult.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griff View Post
Grav's Balls™ approve this message.
Fuck you Tommy. God help us all if you bred you assholiness into another generation. Hopefully you are the last of your lineage.
Old 05-27-2017, 09:17 AM   #89
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by classicman View Post
Fuck you Tommy. God help us all if you bred you assholiness into another generation. Hopefully you are the last of your lineage.
As usual, the wacko exttremist does what he only understands - insults, violence, profanity, personal attacks ... all examples of an adult who is still a child. No way around the science.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 09:45 AM   #90
classicman
barely disguised asshole, keeper of all that is holy.

Tommy boy ... You're the only one who doesn't see you as a wacko extremist. Your posts prove you are. Now go back to reading your Nat Geo mags from the 70's.