The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Creative Expression
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Creative Expression Post your own works and chat about them

Old 10-24-2016, 07:06 AM   #31
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

Peeling half an egg is insane. Taking your fully-peeled egg and putting it anywhere but your mouth is insane.

But again, parents pay stupid amounts of money for stupid stuff if it keeps their kids entertained for even a few seconds. Make it a set of cups for dolls and let the kids paint those too. Make some long ones that are magic wands. Ooh, could you be precise enough to make two halves that fit together as a yo-yo? Paint your own yo-yo, fuckers! Anything to shut their faces and make the parents feel good about not having screen time for an afternoon.
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 08:21 AM   #32
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Egg cups are for soft boiled eggs. The top half of the shell is opened and the egg eaten with a spoon.
Old 10-24-2016, 08:48 AM   #33
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clodfobble View Post
Peeling half an egg is insane. Taking your fully-peeled egg and putting it anywhere but your mouth is insane.

But again, parents pay stupid amounts of money for stupid stuff if it keeps their kids entertained for even a few seconds. Make it a set of cups for dolls and let the kids paint those too. Make some long ones that are magic wands. Ooh, could you be precise enough to make two halves that fit together as a yo-yo? Paint your own yo-yo, fuckers! Anything to shut their faces and make the parents feel good about not having screen time for an afternoon.
Finding out that you don't know how to use an egg cup just made you die a little to me. She falls from the plinth...

Seriously. I will have to boil an egg and make a video of how to use an egg cup.
Old 10-24-2016, 08:56 AM   #34
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

You could make these...
Old 10-24-2016, 05:05 PM   #35
Clodfobble

Quote:
Originally Posted by footfootfoot
Finding out that you don't know how to use an egg cup just made you die a little to me. She falls from the plinth...
Psh... I've fallen from that plinth like 600 times, you just keep forgetting. I've sort of picked up on how to use one from old British TV--you boil the egg for not enough time, put it upright in the egg cup, tap the top with the back of your spoon, peel it carefully back a tiny bit and hope there's a big enough air bubble inside, and also hope that you didn't boil it too much, and also hope that you don't crack it too wide at first, and also hope that you've got this much freaking time and energy for breakfast... all so you can eat just one damn egg slowly and carefully with a spoon. Ain't nobody got time for that! I eat things that I can walk around with, and if I'm going to cook eggs I'm going to fry them four at a time and then still walk around with the plate in my hands. Or I'll stack the fried eggs in a bowl if I'm super busy and I'm moving back and forth too much for a plate.
Old 10-24-2016, 05:10 PM   #36
glatt

You go, girl!
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 06:09 PM   #37
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

If I had an egg cup I would use it as a toothpick holder

...you got any toothpick holders?
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 07:28 PM   #38
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clodfobble View Post
Psh... I've fallen from that plinth like 600 times, you just keep forgetting. I've sort of picked up on how to use one from old British TV--you boil the egg for not enough time, put it upright in the egg cup, tap the top with the back of your spoon, peel it carefully back a tiny bit and hope there's a big enough air bubble inside, and also hope that you didn't boil it too much, and also hope that you don't crack it too wide at first, and also hope that you've got this much freaking time and energy for breakfast... all so you can eat just one damn egg slowly and carefully with a spoon. Ain't nobody got time for that! I eat things that I can walk around with, and if I'm going to cook eggs I'm going to fry them four at a time and then still walk around with the plate in my hands. Or I'll stack the fried eggs in a bowl if I'm super busy and I'm moving back and forth too much for a plate.
No, that's not how you do it. I will make a video tutorial. Your hanging on to the notion of peeling like a terrier with a rat. There's no peeling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertoad View Post
If I had an egg cup I would use it as a toothpick holder

...you got any toothpick holders?
Indeed, I have one in the pipeline, looks something like this, but nicer. I don't like the top-heaviness of this design. It looks like it is just begging to be toppled like clodfobble.
Attached Images

Old 10-24-2016, 08:15 PM   #39
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

OK I will be wantin' one o' those.

Quote:
pipeline
One o' those too. There's yer bi'ness model
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 09:00 AM   #40
Clodfobble

Quote:
Originally Posted by footfootfoot
Your hanging on to the notion of peeling like a terrier with a rat. There's no peeling.
Your mom's hanging on to the notion of peeling...
Old 10-25-2016, 08:23 PM   #41
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

You bitch. My mom died peeling an egg on 9/11
Old 10-25-2016, 09:40 PM   #42
Clodfobble

I'm not sorry about ur albumen.
Old 10-25-2016, 11:17 PM   #43
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Not a yoking matter
Old 10-26-2016, 11:29 AM   #44
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Might appeal to some 5th Element fans...
Attached Images

Old 10-26-2016, 12:32 PM   #45
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by footfootfoot View Post
You bitch. My mom died peeling an egg on 9/11
And this tragedy marked the end of competitive egg-peeling in the United States.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote