The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Images > Quality Images and Videos

Quality Images and Videos Post your own images and videos of your own days

Old 07-16-2017, 01:10 PM   #1096
glatt

First she was chowing down on a big tree in the back yard. Sometimes I trim those branches back on that tree to make mowing easier, so I didn't care.
Name:  P1130124.JPG
Views: 315
Size:  167.5 KB

Then she moved to the vines growing over the stump in the side yard. I was very pleased with that. Saves me serious weeding work.
Name:  P1130272.JPG
Views: 300
Size:  101.6 KB
I was worried she would find my blueberry bushes, so when she went way in back and lied down, I moved the lawn furniture around my blueberry bushes. She watched me but didn't stir from where she was.
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 11:02 AM   #1097
Big Sarge
Werepandas - lurking in your shadows

Do you see it? This is our first fawn of the year. Mama left him hiding on the edge of the dirt road down at deer camp.

http://imgur.com/a/uCFps

Last edited by Big Sarge; 07-17-2017 at 11:07 AM. Reason: I tried posting the photo using the img, but I was unsuccessful.
Big Sarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 11:58 AM   #1098
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

I spotted it. Spotted. Spots. Get it? See what I did? Are ya getting it?

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 12:00 PM   #1099
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by glatt View Post
First she was chowing down on a big tree in the back yard. Sometimes I trim those branches back on that tree to make mowing easier, so I didn't care.

Then she moved to the vines growing over the stump in the side yard. I was very pleased with that. Saves me serious weeding work.

I was worried she would find my blueberry bushes, so when she went way in back and lied down, I moved the lawn furniture around my blueberry bushes. She watched me but didn't stir from where she was.
Dinner! Right thar in ya yard!

Bows make hardly any noise, y'know.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Old 07-17-2017, 12:02 PM   #1100
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

It always interests me when I see the different color variations in deer from other parts of the country.

, btw.

Old 07-22-2017, 11:22 AM   #1101
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravdigr View Post
It always interests me when I see the different color variations in deer from other parts of the country.

, btw.
I haven't been ready enough with my camera to catch them when they trespass in our yard, but I see them frequently in the neighborhood.

And one more point... the color of the deer here is a near perfect match for the pictures glatt posted. Are they dramatically different in your area?
Old 07-22-2017, 02:09 PM   #1102
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

A shade or two darker is about it. Dramatically different? No, but noticeable.

Old 07-22-2017, 02:10 PM   #1103
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Post #1083 would disagree w/me, though. So...

Old 07-27-2017, 05:18 PM   #1104
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

'She could feel her foot in its mouth': Minn. girl bitten 25 times in lake, possibly by muskie

***There is a pic of the girl's foot at the link, not overly gruesome, but, there are a couple of pretty good gashes there.

Old 07-28-2017, 04:42 PM   #1105
classicman
barely disguised asshole, keeper of all that is holy.

I'll be fishin' for them in Sept! Yeeeeehaaaawww!!! Bring it!
Old 07-30-2017, 12:51 PM   #1106
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

There's an eagle nest visible from my desk at work. I kind of have to lean down to see it, but standing at the window it's easy to see.
Old 07-30-2017, 07:17 PM   #1107
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

They are spying on the Seahawks.
Old 07-31-2017, 01:00 PM   #1108
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigV View Post
There's an eagle nest visible from my desk at work. I kind of have to lean down to see it, but standing at the window it's easy to see.
Little bit jealous.

Old 07-31-2017, 04:55 PM   #1109
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Just took a picture for you.
Old 07-31-2017, 09:24 PM   #1110
fargon
Person who doesn't update the user title

Please post it.
Heavily medicated for the good of mankind.
fargon is offline   Reply With Quote