The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Cities and Travel

Cities and Travel Tell us about where you are; tell us about where you want to be

Old 12-17-2006, 10:57 AM   #16
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagney
- my future MIL said we have a point and shoot relationship - I point, he shoots
Your future MIL is clever.
Old 12-17-2006, 01:59 PM   #17
orthodoc
Not Suspicious, Merely Canadian

Wow, Dagney, thank you very much for all the tips and info! Also for the references. That gives us a great start. I do buy guide books before taking trips, but first-hand advice is always better. I'll have to look into the Animal Park savannah-view rooms ... my daughter would think she was in heaven if she could see zebras and giraffes out her window.

Thanks again!
Old 12-19-2006, 01:11 PM   #18
Dagney
The Prodigal Brat Returneth

Updates Posted

Am slowly starting to upload daily updates and pictures to my website.

Daily reviews are at - sortingthoughts.us

Flickr Photos are at - http://www.flickr.com/photos/sorting_thoughts/

Dagney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 05:55 PM   #19
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

You might want to consider, I point and he shoots, damn nice pictures.
Old 12-28-2006, 07:24 PM   #20
Dagney

Yes, yes he does. And he reaps great rewards

Not all of those pictures are his....I take a good one myself at times. And when the two of us are together in a photo, it was either his Mom or a random family member who caught the camera we tossed at them

Old 12-28-2006, 07:31 PM   #21
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

Not being a Disney fan (I fake it for my SIL) I checked out your wedding invite instead. BEAUtiful. If you can detail how much of that you did/ made/ planned in another thread, I for one would be interested.
Old 12-28-2006, 08:05 PM   #22
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Dagney, you look happy.

Very cool.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 08:06 PM   #23
Dagney

Very.

Someone had to explain the whole upturning of the mouth curve thing to me. Apparently it's a natural reaction to happiness.

Go figure

Old 12-28-2006, 08:29 PM   #24
Dagney

Here you go SG

The Plan

Old 09-17-2007, 01:19 PM   #25
LabRat
twatfaced two legged bumhole

OK, we leave in 5 days for Orlando to do the Disney thang. (Thanks in-laws!) Here's your chance to put in your about what we should make sure to see or skip. We are not staying in the compound, renting a townhouse with it's own pool, etc. a short drive away that other family stayed in last year and recommended. We will have a rental car at our disposal.

I know already that we have reservations for dinner and lightshow on a Wed night, but so far that's all we have planned officially. My daughter is almost 5. Anything in particular she would probably like? Anything that Mr. Rat and I would enjoy, just the 2 of us?

What say ye? Moochus grassyass in advance.
Old 09-17-2007, 01:37 PM   #26
Cloud

go early early early and see/do the biggies. Take a break in the afternoon.
Old 09-17-2007, 09:26 PM   #27
rkzenrage

Great pics, you guys look like you had a great time.
Old 09-25-2007, 10:42 AM   #28
LabRat
twatfaced two legged bumhole

Disney has been fun so far...taking today off as a recovery day to recoup from happiness overload Chilling at the pad swimming.

Sunday did Magic Kingdom. She got a princess makeover, complete with pixie dust. She also got picked to dance at the beginning of the afternoon's parade. (Got soem great pics of that)

Yesterday did Animal Kingdom in the am. At the Lion King show, kid got picked to dance around during the show. We are going to have to buy a second seat to get her head back home if this keeps up.... Came back, napped at the pad, then did the pm lighted parade and fireworks back at MK. That was neat.

Watching the kid's face has been awesome.

Tomorrow, MGM with dinner and the the Fantasmic show. Thurs, Sea World, then Friday, we haven't decided yet.

Florida has been neat, but looking forward to getting back to fall, and the cooler drier air
Attached Images

Last edited by LabRat; 09-25-2007 at 10:56 AM.
LabRat is offline   Reply With Quote