The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Images > Quality Images and Videos

Quality Images and Videos Post your own images and videos of your own days

Old 04-15-2016, 02:29 PM   #1936
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Really, I think it's just a terribly slow lens.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 05:16 PM   #1937
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Found a church. Took a pic. Pic had stuff I didn't want. Took stuff out of the pic.

Name:  church1.jpg
Views: 317
Size:  117.2 KB

Name:  church2.jpg
Views: 323
Size:  138.0 KB

Name:  church4.jpg
Views: 340
Size:  143.5 KB

Name:  church5.jpg
Views: 331
Size:  156.7 KB

I don't how neat this all is, it was just an exercise, but, I like the finished product well enough.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Old 05-05-2016, 09:43 PM   #1938
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Yes, that's neat. Interesting differences.
Attached Images

Old 05-08-2016, 05:21 PM   #1939
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

From a recent PhotoSafari:

Name:  PastoralParadise.jpg
Views: 304
Size:  151.6 KB

Old 05-21-2016, 03:29 PM   #1940
glatt

Went to the Dulles Air and Space Museum on this rainy day. Lots of cool stuff there, but the thing that always gives me goosebumps is this dirty space suit from one of the Apollo missions. The little info card talks about who wore it and when, but fails to mention that the dirt worn into the white fabric is from the goddamn MOON. That's moon grunge!
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 04:48 PM   #1941
Griff
still says videotape

Yeah, might bear a mention.
Old 05-30-2016, 08:18 AM   #1942
chrisinhouston
Professor

I was killing some time yesterday at Orlando airport walking around the B terminal when I saw this woman with a rather unusual outfit. It isn't every day you see someone wearing what looks like a Chinese lampshade on her head. I immediately wondered how she got through the TSA checkpoint, this hat looked almost dangerous! Then I thought about how she would take it on the plane, would she wear it or put it in the overhead bin.

I thought it worth a picture so used my phone camera to grab a shot. The lady was with a man and another woman and the other woman saw me and began shouting to show some respect and that I should have asked permission to take the ladies picture. I walked on and then the man followed me also shouting so I just waved them off with my hand as if to say "so long and goodbye". They continued shouting as I walked away.

About 20 minutes later I turned a corner in the main part of the terminal hub and encountered them again and the man came up to me and shouted in my face "You have insulted my wife, you must apologize!" I said I wasn't apologizing as I didn't see how I offended her. He went on in a loud voice in a bit of a foreign accent that I had insulted her by taking her picture without permission and then walking away! He said it was against the law and he would press charges. I told him that it wasn't and they were in a public place and I thought her hat was very unique and wanted to remember it. He went on about getting the police or security and I told him to go ahead.

Then his wife, who was dressed in festive snowflake tights and had quite a few tattoos and piercings and jewelry on her face started shouting at me! I walked away and sat down next to my wife who had heard the shouting and noticed I was in the middle of it. "I can't leave you alone for 5 minutes!" she told me with a small smile.

I thought to myself, OK you are wearing a huge very odd hat, you have on unusual clothes and you are heavily tattooed and have jewelry in you nose and lips and eyebrows and you are upset that I noticed you??? Were you attempting to travel incognito and blend in?
Attached Images

chrisinhouston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 09:22 AM   #1943
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Looks like a walmart shopper. How did they know you took a picture, or had you taken another after one had turned around. OH, maybe the two other people in the picture weren't the two with her.
That's the time to whip out a phony TSA badge and tell him to come with you to the water boarding and Guantanamo departure facility.
Old 05-30-2016, 12:36 PM   #1944
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

People are just fucking idiots.

Old 07-02-2016, 03:42 PM   #1945
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Saw Bigfoot the other day.

Name:  Bigfoot.jpg
Views: 307
Size:  149.3 KB

Old 07-04-2016, 06:27 PM   #1946
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

So sad, he's just a shadow of his former self...
Old 07-05-2016, 05:26 PM   #1947
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Old 07-05-2016, 05:31 PM   #1948
Pico and ME
Are you knock-kneed?

The bunch of rocks in the foreground looks like a person lying on their belly with their weight on their elbows. Maybe they were just victimized by Bigfoot.

“Seven Deadly Sins: Wealth without work, Pleasure without conscience, Science without humanity, Knowledge without character, Politics without principle, Commerce without morality, Worship without sacrifice.” – Mahatma Gandhi
Pico and ME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 06:45 PM   #1949
glatt

looks like Owen Lars.
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 10:57 PM   #1950
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pico and ME View Post
The bunch of rocks in the foreground looks like a person lying on their belly with their weight on their elbows. Maybe they were just victimized by Bigfoot.
It does. But it's a broken android crawling away from the explosion....
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote