The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Nothingland

Nothingland Something about nothing - game threads, diversions, time-wasters

Old 09-01-2017, 06:37 PM   #1
monster
I hear them call the tide

September Quiz for Newbie Evaluation purposes and Hopeless Quiz Addicts

1) 6” of rain or 6” of snow?
2) What word do you misspell or mistype most regularly?
3) You have the equivalent of two hours local minimum wage in your pocket, nothing in the bank, but payday is tomorrow. It’s noon. How do you spend it?
4) If life was a game of chess, which piece would you be?
5)You are adopted by a 3-legged ginger cat. What name do you give it?
6) Ketchup or hot sauce?
7) What’s the phone number you remember from furthest back in your life and whose was it?
8) Squirrels: desirable?
9) What does September make you think of?
10) Pandas or Koalas?.
Old 09-02-2017, 12:20 PM   #2
Pico and ME
Are you knock-kneed?

1) 6” of rain or 6” of snow? Snow, a good 6 inches is always pretty.
2) What word do you misspell or mistype most regularly? to many
3) You have the equivalent of two hours local minimum wage in your pocket, nothing in the bank, but payday is tomorrow. It’s noon. How do you spend it? A full-size greek salad with chicken from Panera bread. There will be leftovers.
4) If life was a game of chess, which piece would you be? I've always liked the Knight.
5)You are adopted by a 3-legged ginger cat. What name do you give it? Peg
6) Ketchup or hot sauce? On potato chips? HOT SAUCE!
7) What’s the phone number you remember from furthest back in your life and whose was it? 942-2782. My phone number growing up.
8) Squirrels: desirable?
9) What does September make you think of? Depression (school starting - I've never really gotten over the feeling.)
10) Pandas or Koalas?. Koalas...no wait, Pandas. Ummmmm....

“Seven Deadly Sins: Wealth without work, Pleasure without conscience, Science without humanity, Knowledge without character, Politics without principle, Commerce without morality, Worship without sacrifice.” – Mahatma Gandhi
Pico and ME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 04:18 AM   #3
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

1) 6” of rain or 6” of snow? Hmmm.
2) What word do you misspell or mistype most regularly? brummagem
3) You have the equivalent of two hours local minimum wage in your pocket, nothing in the bank, but payday is tomorrow. It’s noon. How do you spend it? All at one time.
4) If life was a game of chess, which piece would you be? The one that effects a checkmate.
5)You are adopted by a 3-legged ginger cat. What name do you give it? 3:1 it'll be footfootfoot; otherwise, Mary Ann.
6) Ketchup or hot sauce? Ketchup on French fries.
7) What’s the phone number you remember from furthest back in your life and whose was it? HUdson three - two seven hundred (watch all the way to the end).
8) Squirrels: desirable? Not a delicacy; but, probably more appetizing than rats.
9) What does September make you think of? Labor Day, which makes me think of a now defunct radio station that would announce its station identification over the airwaves as WCFL, THE VOICE OF LABOR, immediately followed by a recording of a woman screaming (as though she was in labor). Eventually it became politically incorrect and they had to stop; but, it was fun while it lasted.
10) Pandas or Koalas?. [sic] Are you asking or telling?
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 09:02 AM   #4
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

1) 6” of rain or 6” of snow? Rain

2) What word do you misspell or mistype most regularly? The abbreviation 'Prev.' for previously, in filenotes at work - I have found several of my files notes where instead of Prev. address, I have typed 'Perv. address'

3) You have the equivalent of two hours local minimum wage in your pocket, nothing in the bank, but payday is tomorrow. It’s noon. How do you spend it? I spend £2.99 of it on the the garlic mayo crispy chicken wrap, or the sweet chilli crispy chicken wrap - and the rest I leave in my purse just in case.

4) If life was a game of chess, which piece would you be? The rook - leave me in my corner to read ffs

5)You are adopted by a 3-legged ginger cat. What name do you give it? Trip

6) Ketchup or hot sauce? Ketchup

7) What’s the phone number you remember from furthest back in your life and whose was it? 0204 366873 - our first phone number when I was about 5 - my Dad retained it when he remained in the house after the divorce - the area code then became 01204

8) Squirrels: desirable? To other squirrels,I imagine so.

9) What does September make you think of? All the other Septembers in my life - bitter sweet melancholy with an edge of excitement as the nights start to draw in and the leaves are like burning embers - a hint of woodsmoke on the breeze.

10) Pandas or Koalas?. Neither - pandas are an evolutionary jest and koalas are riddled with STDs
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 11:43 AM   #5
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

1) 6” of rain or 6” of snow? Am I out in it? If so, snow.
2) What word do you misspell or mistype most regularly? From, have to fix it almost every time.
3) You have the equivalent of two hours local minimum wage in your pocket, nothing in the bank, but payday is tomorrow. It’s noon. How do you spend it? Doobie and brew.
4) If life was a game of chess, which piece would you be? Pawn, no doubt.
5)You are adopted by a 3-legged ginger cat. What name do you give it? Tripod
6) Ketchup or hot sauce? Ketchup, most of the time.
7) What’s the phone number you remember from furthest back in your life and whose was it? The phone on my wall rfn. Mom&Popdigr have had the same home phone number for 50 years.
8) Squirrels: desirable? Absolutely. Well, the desireable ones, anyway.
9) What does September make you think of? Parents. Both their birthdays are in September.
10) Pandas or Koalas?. Koalas. They're koalafied, y'know.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 12:40 PM   #6
Crimson Ghost
Larger than life and twice as ugly.

1) 6” of rain or 6” of snow? Snow, because 6" of rain will flood out the basement

2) What word do you misspell or mistype most regularly? Most of them

3) You have the equivalent of two hours local minimum wage in your pocket, nothing in the bank, but payday is tomorrow. It’s noon. How do you spend it? Diet Dr. Pepper and a slice of pizza, and the rest is for supper

4) If life was a game of chess, which piece would you be? The board

5)You are adopted by a 3-legged ginger cat. What name do you give it? Phydeux, pronounced "Fido"

6) Ketchup or hot sauce? Honey Mustard

7) What’s the phone number you remember from furthest back in your life and whose was it? 327-7086, the house I grew up in

8) Squirrels: desirable? Edible

9) What does September make you think of? Halloween preparations

10) Pandas or Koalas? Panda. Koalas are mean little fuckers

I have no knowledge of the events which you are describing, and if I did have knowledge of them,
I would be unable to discuss them with you now or at any future period.

Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years
Crimson Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 01:20 PM   #7
DanaC

Quote:
Pandas or Koalas?. Koalas. They're koalafied, y'know.

Awesome.
Old 09-08-2017, 01:59 PM   #8
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

Koalas. A species that doesn't want to fuck is doomed.
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 02:29 PM   #9
Madman
has left the building.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
1) 6” of rain or 6” of snow? 6" of precipitation.
2) What word do you misspell or mistype most regularly? Non if dabove.
3) You have the equivalent of two hours local minimum wage in your pocket, nothing in the bank, but payday is tomorrow. It’s noon. How do you spend it? I give it to the nearest prosperity preacher.
4) If life was a game of chess, which piece would you be? A knight - just because.
5)You are adopted by a 3-legged ginger cat. What name do you give it? Hoppy.
6) Ketchup or hot sauce? Hot sauce.
7) What’s the phone number you remember from furthest back in your life and whose was it? I can't remember the number I have now. Screw this question. Y'all are making fun of me.
8) Squirrels: desirable? Fukin' little rodents.
9) What does September make you think of? Saying hello to all the degenerates on Cellar.org.
10) Pandas or Koalas?. Never had one.
Did I pass?
Madman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 02:38 PM   #10
DanaC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertoad View Post
Koalas. A species that doesn't want to fuck is doomed.
And yet, currently being wiped out by chlamydia - so some of them must be fucking
Old 09-08-2017, 04:05 PM   #11
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

What?!? You mean that hot bitch I picked up at the zoo might have been diseased? Godamnit, I was try to do a good deed, you know, help the species survive and look what happens. No good deed goes unpunished.