The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 05-29-2015, 02:50 PM   #46
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

That borders on weird, trying to get mom laid and all...

...But, he do love his Mammy! That is clear. And love is awesome.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 01:32 PM   #47
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Harriet Thompson is an Awesome People™.

Name:  Harthom.JPG
Views: 728
Size:  63.7 KB

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Old 06-07-2015, 09:26 PM   #48
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

Touching story from out Beestmonster way:

Michigan boy, 15, completes 57-mile walk with brother on his back

Name:  Awesome.jpg
Views: 670
Size:  35.1 KB

A 15-year-old Michigan boy on Sunday completed a three-day, 57-mile walk across the state, carrying his younger brother on his back, as part of a campaign to raise awareness for Cerebral Palsy.

Hunter Gandee started the long trek with little brother Braden, who suffers from Cerebral Palsy, on Friday morning in Lambertville, Michigan, an unincorporated community near the Ohio border.

The brothers reached the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor at about 4 p.m. on Sunday, joined for the final leg by friends and family. ...

... Hunter Gandee said the walk was not intended as a fundraiser, but rather an awareness campaign about the debilitating condition. During the hike, though, he rallied support to raise $200,000 toward the construction of a handicap accessible playground at Branden's school. ... cont'd.
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 04:54 AM   #49
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

Look at the determination on the older brother's face. Their folks must be so proud of them.
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 05:14 PM   #50
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

I thought this story sounded familiar...

Name:  aha familiar.JPG
Views: 712
Size:  42.9 KB

I remember reading this story (the first time 'round). Absolute awesomeness.

Old 06-09-2015, 09:56 AM   #51
classicman
barely disguised asshole, keeper of all that is holy.

Although a couple years old, Darnell is an Awesome guy...
Old 06-09-2015, 03:26 PM   #52
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

♪ ♫Awesome!!!♪ ♫

Old 07-02-2015, 03:00 PM   #53
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Sher Polvinal is an Awesome People™.

House With a Heart

Old 07-13-2015, 02:29 PM   #54
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Peter Murray is an Awesome People™. The Lynn Headwaters staff, and the folks at North Shore Rescue are pretty damn Awesome People™, too.

They all came through for Fraser The Dog after he had a rough day.

Name:  fraser.JPG
Views: 619
Size:  112.7 KB

Old 07-13-2015, 02:38 PM   #55
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Outstanding.
Old 07-14-2015, 02:51 PM   #56
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

I think pretty much everyone who knows who Dave Grohl is is aware that he's a pretty Awesome People™...But, we might as well make it official:

Guy comes to a Foo Fighters show, holds up a sign that says "It's my birthday, can I play drums?". You know what Dave did. We all know what Dave did. What did Dave do? He said get your ass up here, that's what he did.

And dude did, too:

Quote:
If you suck on the drums, I will personally tar & feather your ass backstage.
Dave Grohl, you fuckin' rock, man!

Old 07-14-2015, 02:57 PM   #57
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Birthday dude was so stoked!

Old 07-14-2015, 02:58 PM   #58
glatt

I wish I liked his music. That's the only way he could be better.
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 02:40 PM   #59
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

I'm not too wild about the Foo Fighters'music either. Some of it's good.

Dave did do the best cover I think I've ever heard though. The White House was recognizing Paul McCartney for whatever reason, and Dave came out and knocked "Band On The Run" outta the park with what I think was probably Paul's band, I've seen him (Paul) with one or two of those guys since.

It was completely awesome.

Old 07-15-2015, 02:44 PM   #60
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Damn. This was 5 years ago!

Check it: