The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Images > Quality Images and Videos

Quality Images and Videos Post your own images and videos of your own days

Old 07-05-2012, 07:11 PM   #91
Lola Bunny
Junior Master Dwellar

There's nothing great about this picture except for the fact that my nephew was really excited to see the planes fly across the sky. I was heading over to his place to read to him before his bedtime when I heard a loud noise above. I looked up and saw three planes fly slowly by. I thought to myself what pity my nephew didn't see them because he loves airplanes. I went in and told him about it. He was excited. While talking, we heard the loud jet engine sound again. I yelled, they're flying by again, and I ran out the door with my nephew and my sister behind me. He was so excited to get the tail end of it. Then I noticed that he didn't even where shoes. He ran out into the courtyard barefooted. LOL We went back in and five minutes later, we heard the planes again and again, we ran out. That's when I realized the planes are circling and they pass by us every 5 minutes. So, we all just stood there in the garage to watch the planes fly by for every 5 minutes until they stop. ....hihi
Attached Images

Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 08:12 PM   #92
Rhianne
Nearly done.

Sorry, my love of all things mechanical and sheer pedantry force me to correct you. You heard piston engines, not jet engines! Sorry, I won't do it again...
Rhianne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 08:26 PM   #93
Lola Bunny
Junior Master Dwellar

Piston engines, it is...
Old 07-06-2012, 03:29 PM   #94
Rhianne
Nearly done.

Are you in the US? I'd guess the two fighters are Mustangs but I wouldn't even be able to have a try at the bigger, less sexy plane. I have a friend though who could probably tell you what the pilots had for lunch.
Old 07-06-2012, 05:00 PM   #95
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhianne View Post
...I wouldn't even be able to have a try at the bigger, less sexy plane...
B-25 Mitchell maybe? The tail configuration is similar (note the diagonally-cut horizontal tail surface), but, I'm not sure the leading edge of the wing is correct. The going away angle of Lola's pic may be deceptive, too.

Name:  B-25_MITCHELL.jpg
Views: 340
Size:  73.0 KB

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 12:57 PM   #96
dara
Banned

Non-quality images

I liked that one too. I can only imagine what a nicer camera with some sort of filter could have captured.the main reason of non quality images is that when we use less quality papers.and non quality images is not acceptable for companies.
dara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 06:39 PM   #97
Lola Bunny
Junior Master Dwellar

Quote:
Are you in the US? I'd guess the two fighters are Mustangs but I wouldn't even be able to have a try at the bigger, less sexy plane. I have a friend though who could probably tell you what the pilots had for lunch.
Was this question for me? Oops, I'm sorry. I didn't realized a post was directed at me. In case you still care to know, the answer is yes, I live in the U.S.
Old 09-10-2012, 08:29 AM   #98
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

I absolutely tripped out when I saw this on the horizon yesterday. Then I remembered that the 'Balloons, Tunes, & Bar B Q Festival' was this past weekend in Bowling Green, KY. I guess he was trying to get in one last ride before packing up. Not too many balloons this year, I understand. Usually a huge turnout though. Wrecked economy, I guess.

Name:  rwbballoon2.jpg
Views: 280
Size:  99.6 KB

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Old 09-10-2012, 08:31 AM   #99
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

I also saw some turkeys on the way back from the crick.

Name:  turkey.jpg
Views: 268
Size:  78.7 KB

Old 09-10-2012, 08:37 AM   #100
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Heheh...

Have you noticed the recent trend of the pics in this thread?

Since post #76, they all have something to do with the sky, or things that fly.

Old 09-10-2012, 08:38 AM   #101
glatt

Both are nice! I get excited when I see an unexpected hot air balloon and especially when I see wild turkeys.
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 08:40 AM   #102
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

I wonder how excited we'd be drinking Wild Turkey in a hot air balloon?

Old 09-10-2012, 09:04 AM   #103
Rhianne
Nearly done.

If we want to keep the flying thing going...

Last week, I took about 200 pics, none - at least none of the actual flying ones - were very good, but since this is the non-quality thread I suppose it's okay to put this one up of a pair of dragonflies doing what dragonflies do.
Attached Images

Old 09-10-2012, 09:40 AM   #104
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
...Last week, I took about 200 pics, none - at least none of the actual flying ones - were very good...
That's the greatest thing about digital cameras, those 200 or so pics didn't cost you anything besides battery power. Someone here said it best: Electrons are free.

Nice pic, btw.

Old 09-11-2012, 01:49 AM   #105
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Hey look, gobblers.
Attached Images