The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Relationships

Relationships People who need people; or, why can't we all just get along?

Old 05-27-2005, 12:00 PM   #61
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf
Okay. That's a bit freaky. Are you now trying to prove that you are actually two different people, or what?

The advice is good. But same post time on two reasonably long posts?
*cue Twilight Zone Theme*
Old 05-27-2005, 01:30 PM   #62
Lady Sidhe
That's my story and I'm stickin' to it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianna
I was certain that there was a smilie of a guy with his head up his ass--but no.

Well, of course you are right, bruce. Now I'm getting the feeling he wants us to be "friends". We've been emailing and seems very stiff and weirdly polite-at least to ME it seems that way, but I've a real genius for projecting my feelings on to others. If I think I'm overdrawn at the bank and call the bankline to get my balance I imagine the pre-recorded voice on the phone sounds angry at me!! Um...can I get a lobotomy somewhere? And soon?
I have to keep telling myself that my emotions won't kill me. I have heard of people dying from broken hearts, though.

Eek! Actually, here's something I received from WebMD a while back...
http://ladysidhe.proboards39.com/ind...num=1108836454

Someday I want to be rich. Some people get so rich they lose all respect for humanity. That's how rich I want to be.
-Rita Rudner

Lady Sidhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005, 02:05 PM   #63
kerosene
Touring the facilities

Brianna, you are not going to die of a broken heart. This guy is not worth your pain and sorrow. You will come through this and you will be stronger for it. I know it and several others of us know it, as well. Just keep getting through every moment and it will start to get easier. It takes time...and it is agonizing, but you will make it.
kerosene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005, 03:06 PM   #64
Gwennie!
Not Female at Birth

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf
Okay. That's a bit freaky. Are you now trying to prove that you are actually two different people, or what?

The advice is good. But same post time on two reasonably long posts?
Nah, I just wanted to keep the posts consecutive. I've already engaged in this thread discussion as Gwennie! and wanted to keep the continuity. Besides, wasn't that pic of me in the orange jump suit just priceless?

But, if you want to do The X-Files thing, here is some proof, ScullyWolf. UT can see that both members use the same static IP address exclusively. Sycamore can attest to the fact that at another forum, both members are known to be one individual.

As you know, in AA, it is best to have same-gender sponsors and support members. Online, I've only discussed AA and DUI issues as Gwennie! I really had to tell Brianna about jail before she faced the judge. Hearing my jail sentence made me feel horrible and thousands of things ran thru my mind. I was hoping to soften the blow for Brianna a little bit and let her know it can be survived.

Just 'cause you axed.
Old 05-27-2005, 07:27 PM   #65
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwennie!
Nah, I just wanted to keep the posts consecutive. I've already engaged in this thread discussion as Gwennie! and wanted to keep the continuity. Besides, wasn't that pic of me in the orange jump suit just priceless?

But, if you want to do The X-Files thing, here is some proof, ScullyWolf. UT can see that both members use the same static IP address exclusively. Sycamore can attest to the fact that at another forum, both members are known to be one individual.

As you know, in AA, it is best to have same-gender sponsors and support members. Online, I've only discussed AA and DUI issues as Gwennie! I really had to tell Brianna about jail before she faced the judge. Hearing my jail sentence made me feel horrible and thousands of things ran thru my mind. I was hoping to soften the blow for Brianna a little bit and let her know it can be survived.

Just 'cause you axed.
WTFF?
Right, OK people, you have to tell me these things, alright? I've been frozen
for thirty years, OK? Throw me a frickin bone here!
Old 05-28-2005, 01:11 AM   #66
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

3 foot, have you read this thread?
Old 05-28-2005, 01:21 AM   #67
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianna
~~snip~~ Now I'm getting the feeling he wants us to be "friends". We've been emailing and seems very stiff and weirdly polite-at least to ME it seems that way, but I've a real genius for projecting my feelings on to others.~~snip
Of course....he won't bolt for fear of setting you off but he'll keep his distance and keep in touch so he'll have as much warning as possible for damage control if you make waves in his neat little pond.
And there's always the outside chance you'll come to your senses and return to the fan club. I have faith in you so I'm sure the sex was good for him.
Old 05-28-2005, 08:07 AM   #68
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce
3 foot, have you read this thread?
OH GREAT!

Now I suppose you all expect me to admit that I don't really have three feet.

It's true. [hangs head in shame] There, are you all satisfied? [/hangs head in shame]
Old 05-28-2005, 10:40 AM   #69
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce
Of course....he won't bolt for fear of setting you off but he'll keep his distance and keep in touch so he'll have as much warning as possible for damage control if you make waves in his neat little pond.
And there's always the outside chance you'll come to your senses and return to the fan club. I have faith in you so I'm sure the sex was good for him.
Yeah. I am really trying not to annoy the living shit out of everyone here by continually bemoaning the facts or whatever. I'm being stupid and acting like a 16 year-old (which makes sense as that was the age I started using) and it feels very uncomfortable. I fell for him very hard and now am paying the price for not bailing at first sign of marriage-ness.

And the sex was good. Really good. But his equipment was tiny. I'll always have that, won't I?
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2005, 09:32 AM   #70
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

You have much more than that.
That's why he's worried you'll make waves.
Old 05-29-2005, 10:28 PM   #71
busterb
NSABFD

Was going to tell you to take a breake & come visit me in the BIG city, but when you brought out the TINY. Forget it.
Old 05-29-2005, 10:40 PM   #72
LCanal
I hope to be the kind of person my dog thinks I am

Brianna,

I have a small vacant studio above a bar in Bangkok, if need an exotic holiday. The bar owner Frank has a penchant for caucasian women as he's Burmese and you fancy a holiday romance?
Old 05-30-2005, 08:22 PM   #73
cowhead
halve your cake and eat it too.

damn if only I was a female! that sounds like fun.. then again.. being straight and all.. damnit!
Old 05-31-2005, 09:26 AM   #74
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCanal
Brianna,

I have a small vacant studio above a bar in Bangkok, if need an exotic holiday. The bar owner Frank has a penchant for caucasian women as he's Burmese and you fancy a holiday romance?
I'm totally IN! A studio above a bar in Bangkok sounds PERFECT!
But--do you know if Burmese men have tiny equipment? 'Coz I don't want to be reminded of GeniusBoy. Ok, Ok...I promise not to comment on ANYONE'S equipment--or lack thereof--in future. It just made me feel better to say it. Immature.

And busterb---I'd never tell anyone in the Cellar about anyone else's equipment. Unless it was huge. Then I would. And please tell me-WHERE is there a Big City in MS?
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum

Last edited by Trilby; 05-31-2005 at 09:29 AM. Reason: to reassure busterb that I would never tell on him
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 09:43 AM   #75
lookout123
changed his status to single

bri, could you define "tiny" please?