The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Cellar-related > Cellar Meta

Cellar Meta Users, threads, etiquette, posting, usage, forums, why this place matters or doesn't

View Poll Results: Which user is heads and shoulders above in intellect, class, honor, integrity, etc?
Radar 4 14.29%
Urbane Guerilla 5 17.86%
They're both pretty much equal: narcississtic asshats with unearned superiority complexes who can't finish a post without bragging about themselves and finding themselves the best 16 57.14%
They're both pretty much equal but I wouldn't call them asshats 3 10.71%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-03-2010, 06:39 PM   #16
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

I'd rather stay married to my wife and live with her and our daughter happily as a family like we are currently doing. If I can't have that, I'd rather my wife and I both see our daughter all the time with my daughter either living with her IN AMERICA or with me IN AMERICA. During arguments in the past, she has threatened me by saying she would take my daughter to Vietnam or someplace else in the world and never let me see her again. She doesn't say it anymore, but she did when this subject was first discussed.

If I had custody of her, I'd never prevent her from seeing her mother, or even staying with her mother for long visits...IN AMERICA. I'd never allow her to take my daughter to Vietnam unless I went along for the trip and my daughter never left my presence.
Old 01-03-2010, 06:43 PM   #17
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Eh, Mothers are over rated. Would a kid rather have broccoli and Brussels sprouts with Mom or Pizza and Poptarts with Dad?
Old 01-03-2010, 06:44 PM   #18
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

I get why that'd upset you radar. I get why that is unacceptable. I don;t get how you think that'd justify murder.
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 06:45 PM   #19
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

Actually it's more like fish head and squid soup with rice with mom, or meatloaf with mashed potatoes and veggies with dad.
Old 01-03-2010, 06:50 PM   #20
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

If someone tries to take your kid away from you permanently, you don't see it as a valid justification to kill them? I have never tried to justify murder. Not all killing is murder. Many people would kill those who try to steal their children.

Dana, perhaps we can discuss this in another thread or through private messages. This one was created so people can talk about what a douchebag I am and compare me to the biggest asshole on this board. Far be it from me to hijack a thread where I'm referred to as a narcissistic asshat with an unearned superiority complex even though the only person I've claimed superiority over is the most inferior person to ever post here.
Old 01-03-2010, 06:51 PM   #21
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Fuck that, I'd run away and join the circus for the cotton candy and peanuts.
Old 01-03-2010, 06:53 PM   #22
DanaC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar View Post
Dana, perhaps we can discuss this in another thread or through private messages. This one was created so people can talk about what a douchebag I am and compare me to the biggest asshole on this board. Far be it from me to hijack a thread where I'm referred to as a narcissistic asshat with an unearned superiority complex even though the only person I've claimed superiority over is the most inferior person to ever post here.
Ok. That made me laugh heartily.
Old 01-03-2010, 08:04 PM   #23
Cicero
Looking forward to open mic night.

In the spirit of the holidays I am on stfu mode.
Old 01-03-2010, 08:43 PM   #24
spudcon
Beware of potatoes

UG never insulted me.
Old 01-05-2010, 07:23 AM   #25
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Quote:
Originally Posted by spudcon View Post
UG never insulted me.
me either.
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 07:54 AM   #26
DanaC

he's insulted me plenty of times, but there are worst things in the world than harsh words.
Old 01-05-2010, 08:15 AM   #27
Spexxvet
Makes some feel uncomfortable

He insulted me until I put him on my ignore list.
Old 01-05-2010, 09:11 AM   #28
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaC View Post
he's insulted me plenty of times, but there are worst things in the world than harsh words.
there are, for example, pointed sticks.
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 09:40 AM   #29
monster
I hear them call the tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianna View Post
there are, for example, pointed sticks.

or simply being one of them. Or their bastard love-child
Old 01-05-2010, 01:11 PM   #30
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

This isn't the troll poll, or the popularity contest poll, or the which guy pisses me off the most poll. It's the intellect, class, honor, and integrity poll.

Insulting you is not a sign that I am lacking in any of these areas. It just means you were snarky or rude to me at some point so I returned the favor with an insult.