The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Nothingland
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Nothingland Something about nothing - game threads, diversions, time-wasters

Old 12-05-2006, 12:42 PM   #31
bbro
Insert witty comment here

OMG!! That is hilarious!! I wish I was that witty half the time.

I remember the one and only time I went in the men's because the women's was broken at a bar. I was told that someone would be standing guard. There is no stall, merely a dividing wall between the sink and the toilet/urinal area. I did my thing, balancing precariously on my heels and went to wash my hands. As I left, I discovered there was NO guard and encountered a guy on his way in!! Luckily, I didn't have to use it again because they got the women's fixed. I think next time I will lock the freaking door!
bbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 12:49 PM   #32
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

hm. usually the stall next to the first stall is germiest. (aka--the SECOND STALL!--which would be a good name for a rock band) and there is a surprising amount of spunk on grocery-cart handles (or, so I'm lead to believe) the thing IS: NO ONE wants to hear/smell/experience anyone else's dump or spunk. These are private things best emitted in the presence of the ultimate beloved or a highly paid companion.
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 01:09 PM   #33
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianna
These are private things best emitted in the presence of the ultimate beloved or a highly paid companion.
Next time I'm out I'll approach sopme beautiful young boy at the bar and say, "Scuse me love, can I pay you a lot of money to listen to me poo?"
Old 12-05-2006, 01:13 PM   #34
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundae Girl
Next time I'm out I'll approach sopme beautiful young boy at the bar and say, "Scuse me love, can I pay you a lot of money to listen to me poo?"
No denying that that is one way to approach it--my thought was that a person could find someone ELSE (aka: a kinkster) who would gladly pay for the priviledge. I do apologize--I'm a heartless capitalist.

Always seeing a way to make a buck via other people's weird-ness.
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 01:24 PM   #35
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

Oh I get you now! Meh, knowing my luck I'd end up falling for them and they'd break my heart by only being interested in me when I'm on the glass coffee table.
Old 12-05-2006, 01:45 PM   #36
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

At Kansas City's Kemper Arena, there is a hopelessly inadequate supply of women's toilets, with the result that, during concerts, anyway, the ladies queue up to use the men's room private stalls while the men use the long trough urinals. Well, most of 'em, anyway. A few years back, I went to take a leak, and some chick was sitting on the sink, having a wee. Needless to say, she looked pretty blasted.

I did not wash my hands.
Old 12-05-2006, 01:51 PM   #37
hampor
Colloquialist

A friend of mine, Joe, was was using the urinal and an older man came in and starting using another one. After a while the other guy said out loud,

"Three weeks of antibiotics and it's still green."

Of course, on hearing this Joe really couldn't help glancing in that direction, and the guy yelled out.

"Ha Ha, made you look!"
hampor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 02:26 PM   #38
rkzenrage

Awesome! I wish I could still use a urinal... I would do that ASAP!
Old 12-05-2006, 02:40 PM   #39
SteveDallas
Your Bartender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianna
Always seeing a way to make a buck via other people's weird-ness.
A digital camera.. a web site.. and go to town
SteveDallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 07:50 PM   #40
Griff
still says videotape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elspode

I did not wash my hands.
I wonder if she did?