Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Nothingland

Nothingland Something about nothing - game threads, diversions, time-wasters

Old 08-18-2011, 02:41 PM   #91
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite monkey View Post
No, he was using your mom's font.
Oh, I see moms are fair game for insulting now.

Just remember, you started it. And tell your Mom you started it.

Game on.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 02:43 PM   #92
infinite monkey
Person who doesn't update the user title

I started it? I started it? Hello? <-----not a sarcasm font.

Go away kid, ya bother me.

And my mom said 'bring it on!' How do you think I got this way?

infinite monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 02:46 PM   #93
jimhelm
a beautiful fool

your mother's an astronaut
Old 08-18-2011, 02:47 PM   #94
infinite monkey
Person who doesn't update the user title

AND she wears combat boots!
infinite monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 03:00 PM   #95
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
I started it? I started it?
Yes, you.

Quote:
No, he was using your mom's font.
See, you brought mom into it. I didn't say nuffin bout no mammies.

Quote:
And my mom said 'bring it on!'
To the 1984 Denver Broncos?

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 10:30 AM   #96
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

If I may ontroduce a shot of levity up your collective arses?
Sachin Tendulkar failed to get his century today.

Yes, he's Indian and therefore the opposition (England are playing India, in case it 'scaped your notice) but he's a good batsman and it would have been a notable achievement. LBW on 91. Given by an Australian Umpire.

He's not the best, not even the Indian best. But it would have been good to see.
Old 08-22-2011, 11:15 AM   #97
jimhelm
a beautiful fool

what?
Old 08-22-2011, 01:25 PM   #98
monster
I hear them call the tide

She said she's really really bored and can't wait for the summer to be over.
Old 08-28-2011, 10:29 PM   #99
jimhelm
a beautiful fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimhelm View Post
LOL. yeah... somehow, If it happens it happens... and I must deserve it. She got me again. I think the breakup was inevitable, but it seems like she went out of her way to be cruel about the ending. I'm not sure if it's because she wanted to hurt me before I hurt her, or because she wanted to make sure i didn't mess things up with the new guy, or if I did something that made her want to hurt me back.... That's what bothers me. the why of it. I was really nice to her. serious.
So, I Finally got some closure here, which is good. There really is a new guy. (i didnt believe it) And he seems to be a controlling, jealous asshole. So it makes sense now, the way it went down... Friday night, I sent her one last text to make sure it was really done, and he immediately called me, motherfucking me. It was kind of funny. Like I'm supposed to be scared of him. Lol. He can have her. Oh my god, he can have her.... Thank you, Eric. Buh bye. I owe you a beer.
Old 08-28-2011, 10:36 PM   #100
classicman
barely disguised asshole, keeper of all that is holy.

Was his last name Cantor?

Just kidding.

Sorry to hear that you are hurting. Shit like that sucks on so many levels.
Old 08-28-2011, 10:44 PM   #101
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

If she attracts guys like that, and likes it, she is damaged goods, and would have led you to more serious dramatic chaos down the road. Bullet dodged.
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 10:44 PM   #102
Pico and ME
Are you knock-kneed?

Yeah, he's lucky it turned out that way.

“Seven Deadly Sins: Wealth without work, Pleasure without conscience, Science without humanity, Knowledge without character, Politics without principle, Commerce without morality, Worship without sacrifice.” – Mahatma Gandhi
Pico and ME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 10:50 PM   #103
Lola Bunny
Junior Master Dwellar

Quote:
LOL. yeah... somehow, If it happens it happens... and I must deserve it. She got me again. I think the breakup was inevitable, but it seems like she went out of her way to be cruel about the ending. I'm not sure if it's because she wanted to hurt me before I hurt her, or because she wanted to make sure i didn't mess things up with the new guy, or if I did something that made her want to hurt me back.... That's what bothers me. the why of it. I was really nice to her. serious.
Quote:
So, I Finally got some closure here, which is good. There really is a new guy. (i didnt believe it) And he seems to be a controlling, jealous asshole. So it makes sense now, the way it went down... Friday night, I sent her one last text to make sure it was really done, and he immediately called me, motherfucking me. It was kind of funny. Like I'm supposed to be scared of him. Lol. He can have her. Oh my god, he can have her.... Thank you, Eric. Buh bye. I owe you a beer.
I read your post again and you know what, NO ONE deserves a cruel break-up, especially cuz the other has someone else. That's just plain wrong. I'm glad you've got closure now though. And just a side note, I feel sorry for her to be in a relationship with a controlling, jealous man. She will regret choosing him over you.
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 11:02 PM   #104
Pico and ME
Are you knock-kneed?

Cant download audiobooks from the library to our Ipod. I googled and found out that it just isn't possible with Ipod. WTF!!!

Should I return it and get another mp3 player?

“Seven Deadly Sins: Wealth without work, Pleasure without conscience, Science without humanity, Knowledge without character, Politics without principle, Commerce without morality, Worship without sacrifice.” – Mahatma Gandhi
Pico and ME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 11:07 PM   #105
ZenGum
Doctor Wtf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundae View Post
If I may ontroduce a shot of levity up your collective arses?
Sachin Tendulkar failed to get his century today.

Yes, he's Indian and therefore the opposition (England are playing India, in case it 'scaped your notice) but he's a good batsman and it would have been a notable achievement. LBW on 91. Given by an Australian Umpire.

He's not the best, not even the Indian best. But it would have been good to see.
Quote:
what?
Slashin' Sachin is the best batsman of the modern era. He has passed 100 runs 99 times in international cricket - just one short of a century of centuries. Totally unprecedented.

And for what it is worth, England have just crushed India in a test series (WTF?) and in so doing have earned the number one ranking in test cricket (WTFFF?). This would have been unthinkable five yers ago, when Enlgand had been rubbish for a decade.

IMHO I give credit to a few now-retired players: Gough, Pieterson, Collingwood. They weren't great, but they had guts and detemination and set a standard of toughing it out through difficult times. IMHO the modern success was built on that attitude.

Well done, En-ger-land, may your Barmy Army enjoy the good times.

Tags
mozzarella