The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 12-18-2001, 04:44 PM   #1
BrianR
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Smile one more day

Since I know you've all been conniving to do something special for my birthday tomorrow, I'll let you in on a secret... I have the duty.

So, you have an extra day to get me those presents and cards and strippers (I prefer long dark hair and natural boobs). I won't be checking my mailbox until about two on Thursday.

Brian

The above post was NOT a shameless attempt to get email and/or snail mail
BrianR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2001, 08:53 PM   #2
MaggieL
in the Hour of Scampering

Re: one more day

Quote:
Originally posted by BrianR
(I prefer long dark hair and natural boobs).
Hmm. Boobs OK, but I've gone blonde since you saw me last.

Not that that's the biggest change, mind you. :-)

MaggieL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2001, 01:43 AM   #3
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Re: one more day

Quote:
Originally posted by BrianR
So, you have an extra day to get me those presents and cards and strippers (I prefer long dark hair and natural boobs). I won't be checking my mailbox until about two on Thursday.
Well, sweetie, my boobs are natural, and my hair _is_ long, but well, sorry, it's on the gray side these days ... Will that suffice?

Hugs, and Happy Birthday!

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2001, 01:31 PM   #4
BrianR

Wink I'll let you both know

Just get on down here and we'll party.

Maggie... changes for the better are OK with me

Wolf... I'm getting kinda gray myelf so I don't care. L'Oreal works wonders and I don't really care THAT much anyway.

Brian
Old 12-21-2001, 10:42 AM   #5
wolf
lobber of scimitars

You are just maneuvering to be the filling in a girl sandwich, aren't you, sweetie? (flatter away honey ... the better it is, the more likely I start looking at the cost of plane tickets ...)

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2001, 10:45 AM   #6
Dygytyz
Writer of Writings

Mmmmmm... Girl sandwich... *drool* *gaaaaaah*
Dygytyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2001, 07:41 PM   #7
BrianR

okay

I'll send flattery. Not that I'D ever stoop that low mind you.

I'll be in VA from Dec 28th through Jan 6th for those who care about such things. If demand is high enough I can visit PA for a day or two after New Year's.

Wolf... thank you for the card. It made my day!

I'll practice my seduction technique on NYE. Let's see... satin sheets (red), Godiva chocolates, Jacuzzi suite at nice hotel (Ramada Inn), scented massage oil (warmed), plenty of towels, bubble bath (prepared and hot), cologne (for me), paddle for the NYE Spankdown (so as not to hurt her hand), am I missing anything?

Brian
Old 12-22-2001, 01:21 AM   #8
MaggieL

I went blonde because the grey streak wasn't taking the red dye all that well. :-) And we can make up a girl sandwich in *this* household without even sending for outside help. :-)

Except for meat, that is.

The great thing about being transgendered and bi is your don't have to reregister your sexuality after the gender transition. You were bi before and afterwards you're still bi.

Old 12-22-2001, 02:42 AM   #9
jaguar
whig

Satin sheets suck :p
Old 12-22-2001, 07:25 AM   #10
lisa
Etherial

Quote:
Originally posted by MaggieL And we can make up a girl sandwich in *this* household without even sending for outside help. :-) Except for meat, that is.
Okay, I'm going to be my old, annoying self by asking a technical question about a "joke phrase."

From the POV of potential "bread" in a situation like this, I just wondered why it's called a "girl sandwich" when there are two girls on the ouside.

If I have a sandwich with roast beef on the inside and bread on the outside, I call it a "roast beef sandwich" not a "bread sandwich."

Shouldn't it be called a "guy sandwich?" Perhaps a "guy sandwich on girl bread?"

Okay pelt me if you want...
lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2001, 08:49 AM   #11
MaggieL

Quote:
Originally posted by lisa

From the POV of potential "bread" in a situation like this, I just wondered why it's called a "girl sandwich" when there are two girls on the ouside.
Okay pelt me if you want...
Didn't know you were into that sort of thing. :-)

I would imagine it was called that because it was a guy speaking, and they're very goal-oriented. :-)

I've always called such a get-together a "threesome" or a "troy" (a la Robert Heinlien)...without regard to how the demographics worked out...it being in some cases a matter of opinion.

Point well-taken though; in a non-sexual context when my ex- and I enclosed one of our kids in the middle of a three-person embrace, t'was always termed an "Ariel sandwich" or a "Robin sandwich", those being the kids names.

"potential bread", eh? :-)

Old 12-22-2001, 08:59 AM   #12
MaggieL

Oh, one other thing: threesome ettiquette where I come from is that any participant who finds it necessary to leave the group for a bathroom break (or for meritorious service to the group such as fetching coffee) may claim the coveted "meat" position in the middle of the bed on their return.

Group sex would really thrive on micrograity environments. Not to mention Varley's "no hands" rules for zero-gee sex from "Titan".

Old 12-22-2001, 09:36 AM   #13
lisa
Etherial

Quote:
Originally posted by MaggieL

Didn't know you were into that sort of thing. :-)

[some comments removed]

"potential bread", eh? :-)
Oh, no.... I've NEVER done anything like that. ;-)
lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2001, 07:21 PM   #14
MaggieL

Quote:
Originally posted by lisa

Oh, no.... I've NEVER done anything like that. ;-)
By "that sort of thing" I meant "pelting".
Your other proclivities are legendary. :-)

Old 12-23-2001, 07:34 AM   #15
BrianR

Lisa... quit being a spoilsport and overanalyzing everything. Besides, what makes you think Wolf wasn't being liberated and claiming the middle spot for herself? Put a strap-on onto Maggie and she can be a reasonable facsimilie and I have factory equipment so... and I'll refrain from the nearly obligatory "tube steak sandwich" joke line here.

Maggie... MY exploits are also legendary and Lisa's pale in comparison.
Glass elevator in Mexico City, park bench in Phila, rolling blowjob down South Street in summer, Boomerang nightclub and flammable substances (bonus: audience participation!), a certain beauty salon near Tomkins Square park in NYC, a spanish hooker in Rota, Spain (but that doesn't really count), impromptu GB in Hellfire, the living room of my house before I left... the list seems endless.

Jag... I agree but women seem to like them so I will suffer for one night. And I will throw them away after so I can stain them all I want with whatever comes to hand, so to speak. ;-) (liquid latex, candle wax, massage oil, "fluids" of all sorts the mind boggles)

Regards

Brian