The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Politics

Politics Where we learn not to think less of others who don't share our views

Old 11-10-2018, 12:33 PM   #406
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

He would just keep on doing those same kinds of things … only as a zombie. Then we'd have the zombie apocalypse. I bet you thought it'd take more than one, HA!
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 07:40 PM   #407
henry quirk
maskless: yesterday, today, tomorrow

"he has shown exactly ZERO concern and offered ZERO condolences for those fleeing the flames, losing their homes, losing their livelihoods, losing their goddamned lives."

You're right. I don't give a flip 'bout those people so why should I pretend other...oh...wait...yer talkin' about Trump.

Well, carry on, I guess (cuz foot stompin' works, yeah?).
henry quirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 03:52 PM   #408
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glinda View Post
Oh, and let's don't ignore the fact that he has shown exactly ZERO concern and offered ZERO condolences for those fleeing the flames, losing their homes, losing their livelihoods, losing their goddamned lives.
Understand why. His tweets this week demonstrate a man both emblazoned and entrenched in a crisis. He must subvert the entire Mueller investigation before Democrats take the House. His tweets expressed a defensive man desperately lashing out to protect his image, popularity, and power.

Victims were never relevant to him. He would even go to disaster sites to promote himself. Showing empathy is foreign to this very self centered person.

Notice how Trump extremists subtlety mock your concerns. It is an attitude prevalent among The Don's disciples. Just like a mafia family: it's just business.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 04:53 PM   #409
sexobon

It's all about how people present their concerns. That's why we laugh at tw and not with him.
Old 11-12-2018, 04:43 PM   #410
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glinda View Post
The Putrid Orange Shitgibbon (POS) can always be counted on to blame the victims . . . and get it completely wrong in the process.

Quote:
There is no reason for these massive, deadly and costly forest fires in California except that forest management is so poor. Billions of dollars are given each year, with so many lives lost, all because of gross mismanagement of the forests. Remedy now, or no more Fed payments!
--POS
This stupid fuck needs to have a massive coronary right NOW.
Seven of the twenty most destructive fires in state history have burned just in the last year.
The reason is climate change and Trump says climate change is a leftist lie.
Old 11-12-2018, 07:50 PM   #411
tw

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post
Trump says climate change is a leftist lie.
Clearly climate change was invented in a conspiracy between Jews and immigrants. The brainwashed will believe anything he says. And they vote.
Old 11-13-2018, 04:27 PM   #412
henry quirk
maskless: yesterday, today, tomorrow

"climate change was invented in a conspiracy between Jews and immigrants"

Yep. The Jews have their golems workin' hand-in-claw with a semi-intelligent strain of C.H.U.D. to prepare the Earth for the return of Cthulhu and His Minions.

Crom, the only entity native to our Reality with the power to stop the nefarious plan, like any individualist anarchist, doesn't give a flip.

So: hunker down, grab your buttocks, and gibber cuz Hell is Comin' to Human Town!

-----

A *No-Prize goes to the one able to correctly identify the pop culture references in the above post (the most obvious one is also the most tricky).

*R.I.P Stan Lee
henry quirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 09:11 PM   #413
Griff
still says videotape

Is Trump doing worse than he was? The Twitter thing with Macron and whigging out at May seem like a different level.
Old 11-15-2018, 04:03 PM   #414
sexobon

Yes and no.
Old 11-15-2018, 08:35 PM   #415
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexobon View Post
Yes and no.
Agreed.
Old 11-15-2018, 08:46 PM   #416
sexobon

I'm waiting to see who disagrees.
Old 11-18-2018, 08:48 AM   #417
tw

Never forget the dangers from wacko extremists. Since Trump, hate crimes have increased ; up 17% according to the FBI. This hate has increased everywhere. Schools are now finding racist, anti-semetic, and LGB hate graffiti.

Gunman at theater often praised Hitler is just another example of what is now become weekly events. So routine that most probably never heard of this event.

More recently (even though he did not intend to do it) is this event. During intermission for "Fiddler on the Roof", a man shooted "Heil Hitler. Heil Trump." And then did a Nazi salute. Man who yelled ‘Heil Hitler’ during ‘Fiddler on the Roof’ performance apologizes ...

Hate, even by those here who approved of Nazis, KKK, and White Supremacists, is appearing in every state now that Trump used that hate to get elected.
Old 11-18-2018, 10:20 AM   #418
sexobon

Hehehe...

Politics makes strange bedfellows.

Quote:
President Donald Trump on Saturday said he can twist enough House Republican arms to give Nancy Pelosi the necessary votes to become speaker.

The California Democrat publicly says she has ample support within her own caucus to secure the gavel. But all indications are a floor vote could be close, meaning Republicans could opt — for a list of reasons — to put her over the top.

For Trump, making Pelosi speaker would give him the sense that she owes him legislatively and also ensure that his top campaign-trail foil, who remains intensely unpopular with Republican voters, remains in the headlines through his re-election bid.

“I can get Nancy Pelosi as many votes as she wants in order for her to be Speaker of the House,” he tweeted Saturday morning ahead of a trip to California to visit with people affected by wildfires.

He again wrote that Pelosi “deserves this victory, she has earned it — but there are those in her party who are trying to take it away.”
Ultimately, Trump predicted Pelosi “will win!”

Name:  Mama.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  32.6 KBName:  Nancy.jpg
Views: 208
Size:  7.8 KB
Old 11-19-2018, 08:32 AM   #419
tw

From the same mouth that says US intelligence agencies are lying. That the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia did not order the murder and dismemberment of Jamal Khashoggi in Turkey.

Trump knows because he find the Saudi explaination credible. Meaning he believes US intelligent agents are not credible. He again disparages the US intelligence system by using his emotions rather than thinking like an adult. It is this behavior that has psychiatrists asking if The Don is really sane (per the DSM).

From Bloomberg:
Quote:
President Donald Trump said Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman has denied to him perhaps five times any role in the killing of journalist Jamal Khashoggi, and the U.S. may never know whether he was involved in the murder.
Since only Fox News will not challenge obvious lies, then Trump told Chris Wallace those same Saudi Crown Prince denials. Because the Crown Prince is more honest than the CIA.

Lying is acceptable since so many Americans (ie evangelical Christians) approve it. Even Nixon did not lie like this.
Old 11-22-2018, 06:31 PM   #420
sexobon

But, but, he had his fingers crossed behind his back and that's almost like a self pardon.

Tags
cheesecake