The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 05-31-2011, 03:32 PM   #16
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

May 31, 2011

from Kentucky.com

If I got twenty-some odd pounds of weed, I'll be damned if I'm going to work. Just saying.
Attached Images

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 04:18 PM   #17
Pico and ME
Are you knock-kneed?

Man Reports Kitten Attack

Officer Finds Kitten 'Calm'

Its not from the Onion, believe it or not

A 24-year-old man called police to report that a kitten attacked him on Thursday, investigators said. The incident was reported at about 4 p.m. Thursday in the 5500 block of Meadowood Drive. According to a police report, the man told an officer that he found the kitten in a wood pile behind his house. An officer said the man told him he grabbed the kitten "and tied to tie a string around the kitten's neck," prompting the kitten to bite him on the thumb. The man showed the officer a puncture through the top and bottom of his thumb. "Both punctures were minor, with little bleeding," part of the police report read. The officer said the kitten was very calm and wasn't aggressive unless provoked when he saw the animal.
The kitten was taken to the Speedway Street Department.
Pico and ME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 04:28 PM   #18
morethanpretty
Thats "Miss Zipper Neck" to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pico and ME View Post
Man Reports Kitten Attack

Officer Finds Kitten 'Calm'

Its not from the Onion, believe it or not

A 24-year-old man called police to report that a kitten attacked him on Thursday, investigators said. The incident was reported at about 4 p.m. Thursday in the 5500 block of Meadowood Drive. According to a police report, the man told an officer that he found the kitten in a wood pile behind his house. An officer said the man told him he grabbed the kitten "and tied to tie a string around the kitten's neck," prompting the kitten to bite him on the thumb. The man showed the officer a puncture through the top and bottom of his thumb. "Both punctures were minor, with little bleeding," part of the police report read. The officer said the kitten was very calm and wasn't aggressive unless provoked when he saw the animal.
The kitten was taken to the Speedway Street Department.
Its thirst for blood was satisfied by then, but just wait until next time.
Old 06-03-2011, 04:59 PM   #19
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
look at the bones!
Old 06-04-2011, 05:34 PM   #20
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

"Run away, run away!!!"

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Old 06-26-2011, 09:46 AM   #21
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
This knucklehead is a sure win for Darwin Lifetime Achievement Award.

I guess he cleared the house.

Quote:
When the newlyweds got back home, they decided to engage in a little house clearing practice, in case their home was ever invaded. They had done this before. Joshua Beasley had completed a gun safety course, and felt as though he knew how to handle firearms safely. As he entered the kitchen where Alaina stood by the sink, she pointed her finger at him, pretending to have a gun. Joshua Beasley shouldered his shotgun and pulled the trigger...
Besides, you shouldn't dry fire your weapon anyway.
Old 06-26-2011, 11:18 AM   #22
Perry Winkle
Esnohplad Semaj Ton

Wow. What a bunch of fucking morons. Where the hell in Nebraska do they live that they are so worried about having to defend their home with a shotgun that they practice it?

These "tactical" obsessed people bother me. The knife world has a huge audience for tactical knives. Few of these guys have any sort of fighting training, and almost none have any actual hand to hand combat experience. Yet they believe they would actually be able to use their fighting knife (or 14" bowie) to defend themselves.

I'm sure I'll be a hypocrite and sell tactical knives to any and everyone. Maybe I'll also include information on where to get proper training.
Perry Winkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 02:46 PM   #23
Lola Bunny
Junior Master Dwellar

Maybe that's why my father never let me learn how to shoot a gun. So, I carried a knife instead. Don't worry, I had pepper spray on me at the time too....hmm...and a taser? Just a background story of why, I had night classes back in college and there were recent rape incidents at the time. Back then, the campus was rather empty by the time I got out of classes.
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 09:06 PM   #24
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perry Winkle View Post
Wow. What a bunch of fucking morons. Where the hell in Nebraska do they live that they are so worried about having to defend their home with a shotgun that they practice it?
If you're gonna have a weapon, you need to practice with it, no?

What they should have been practicing beforehand, is trigger discipline.

Old 07-10-2011, 02:57 PM   #25
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Idiot of the Maybe-Not-Today-Maybe-Not-Tomorrow-But-Soon:

Old 07-18-2011, 10:46 AM   #26
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Hey!

He's using the same camera and enclosure I have. It's a Canon A710IS and the enclosure is a WP-DC6.

I don't have his polar bear though.
Old 07-18-2011, 07:35 PM   #27
ZenGum
Doctor Wtf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravdigr View Post
Idiot of the Maybe-Not-Today-Maybe-Not-Tomorrow-But-Soon:
You've tried Turducken. Now, if this man eats a bacon sandwich, you can sample Manbearpig!

Okay, Bearmanpig. :p
Old 08-09-2011, 03:10 PM   #28
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Got a bunch of these in an email.

Here's the best/worst of 'em:
Attached Images

Old 08-09-2011, 03:11 PM   #29
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

And this one.
Attached Images

Old 08-10-2011, 02:35 AM   #30
grynch
the big Cheese

following on from the first story..

http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/fe...ot-in-the-mail
grynch is offline   Reply With Quote