The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 06-11-2009, 10:54 PM   #196
TGRR
Horrible Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliantha View Post
You were spewing your shit all over this place for days and days before I even had any interaction with you, and even then it was because of a smart arse comment you made in response to a post I made and I didn't even respond to you then.
Rubbish. I was restricting my crap to the political board, and apparently my "spewing shit" was "disagreeing with the right wing nutjobs".

Quote:
I've said it before and I've said it again. I have no interest in visiting your forum, particularly if I'm just going to get the same shit from you there as I do here. Why bother?
Do or don't. I was just pointing out to Dana that you are more than welcome to do so.

Quote:
I don't know about the rest of your mates there, but you are a troublemaker, and obviously proud of it.
Bosh. In some societies, I am revered as a figure of calm and serenity. Sort of like the Buddha, but you aren't required to rub my disgustingly hirsute belly. In fact, I discourage it, as I am tired of the lawsuits brought by the unfortunates who insist on doing so and then act all surprised when they get syphilis spirochetes the size of those worm thingies in Tremors.

Quote:
And you're trolling again.
Am not. I am a simple man of the cloth, spreading a message of peace and love on the internets.
Old 06-11-2009, 10:55 PM   #197
classicman
barely disguised asshole, keeper of all that is holy.

Well since Asshole had to come back over here. Dunno why - just knowing he is posting is "intolerably irritating" to me, anyway.

There is a thread there called SO, ARAFELIS: Trying to stir shit? I refuse to link it. The Cellar was brought up several times. I'll save all of you the trouble of going thru a 16 page thread full of immature animated gifs and let you all draw your own opinions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigel aka Psychobitch tiki
If any of you n00bs want a practice board, the Cellar is particularly easy to troll. I say this because I successfully trolled it without even trolling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain aka Kaliayev
You trolled them so hard, you made Lumberjim follow you around making nasty comments.
Quote:
I'm a real shit-stirrer, with my poems and my personal life and my different opinions!
Quote:
The Cellar is getting fun, btw.
1) They really, really hate Tiki/Nigel
2) Mercenary seems to think being polite and diplomatic = shit stirring.
2) Shawnee seems to have gotten a little paranoid and is now demanding verification of who is an alt or not.
4) Classicman loves the guilt by association fallacy.
See? This is the thanks I get for being the peacemaker.
Then more of
Quote:
you drama-whoring sack of shit.
referring to lumberjim

Quote:
Those people are stupid. And, as a friend (who is renowned in other circles for her reasonableness and peacekeeping) says, "Some of the most horrible people I've ever had the displeasure of encountering. I hate them, and I don't hate anyone".

Last edited by classicman; 06-11-2009 at 11:01 PM.
classicman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 10:59 PM   #198
TGRR
Horrible Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by classicman View Post
Well since Asshole had to come back over here. Dunno why he hasn't been back yet - just knowing he is posting is "intolerably irritating" to me, anyway.
You act like the magic is gone, Classicman.
Old 06-11-2009, 11:00 PM   #199
TGRR
Horrible Bastard

Also, Cain came over here being nice (and trying to calm the shitstorm I sort of kind of accidentally started), and you all shat all over him. You expected him to stay nice about that?
Old 06-11-2009, 11:41 PM   #200
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGRR View Post
Rubbish. I was restricting my crap to the political board, and apparently my "spewing shit" was "disagreeing with the right wing nutjobs".

More often than not I disagree with them myself, so please try not to get too confused.

You can find yourself an easy out with this one by simply admitting you got the wrong idea and moving on.

Otherwise, hold a grudge. You seem to be pretty good at it, along with forming grossly impaired opinions of the posters here.

Ultimately I really don't give a hairy rats arse what you think, but I take exception to people making up utter lies to suit themselves. It's all there for anyone to have a look at. All they have to do is look up your posts right from the start and they'll see I had no interaction with you for quite some time, and that you were the one to start it. As I said, I actively avoided all of the PD posters because I knew it'd end up in a shit fight.

So look, if you were offended by something I said to you in the politics forum, I'll apologize instead of telling you to stop being such a nancy if you like. Otherwise, suck it up like everyone else does and get over it.
Old 06-11-2009, 11:44 PM   #201
Aliantha

I see you lurking there Tiki. Now would be a good time to tell your friend Roger that I was only ever nice to you even when mostly everyone else here had had a gutful for whatever reason.

I hope you recognize that and are a big enough person to admit it.
Old 06-11-2009, 11:52 PM   #202
fomentor
Vivacious Vivisectionist

Quote:
I actively avoided all of the PD posters because I knew it'd end up in a shit fight.
Otherwise, suck it up like everyone else does and get over it.
"all of" in this case is "two posters" who post at both forums (nice us and them attitude BTW, it really helps create the get over it attitude you promote) and the two posters from pd you hate don't represent "all of us" any more than the one poster from pd that you don't seem to mind does...
fomentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 11:59 PM   #203
Aliantha

I don't hate any of you. I don't even know enough about any of you to form an opinion of you individually. My opinion is based completely on the amount of shit that has spilled over here since the 'safari' shit went wrong, so if I seem to have an us and them attitude, that is the only reason why.

I don't know who the two posters are you think I hate, nor the one that I don't seem to mind is either.

What it gets down to is that if people are going to post here, I'd prefer not to be continually reminded that I 'attacked' them as soon as they arrived, when it is clearly not true. So, TGRR can either decide at this point to attempt some kind of reconcilliation, or he can continue to stir shit.

Whatever he decides to do will reflect on whether or not he is as reasonable as he claims to be, or whether he's just another internet troll.

I'll even start the ball rolling.

I humbly apologize for any slight, either real or imagined that I may have made against TGRR and hope that he can forgive me and move forward.
Old 06-12-2009, 12:03 AM   #204
TGRR
Horrible Bastard

Quote:
I see you lurking there Tiki. Now would be a good time to tell your friend Roger that I was only ever nice to you even when mostly everyone else here had had a gutful for whatever reason.

I hope you recognize that and are a big enough person to admit it.
That's what she said at PD, just now. Apparently, she CAN'T say it here, because she's been banned from posting.

For some reason.
Old 06-12-2009, 12:04 AM   #205
TGRR
Horrible Bastard

Quote:
I don't hate any of you. I don't even know enough about any of you to form an opinion of you individually. My opinion is based completely on the amount of shit that has spilled over here since the 'safari' shit went wrong, so if I seem to have an us and them attitude, that is the only reason why.

I don't know who the two posters are you think I hate, nor the one that I don't seem to mind is either.

What it gets down to is that if people are going to post here, I'd prefer not to be continually reminded that I 'attacked' them as soon as they arrived, when it is clearly not true. So, TGRR can either decide at this point to attempt some kind of reconcilliation, or he can continue to stir shit.

Whatever he decides to do will reflect on whether or not he is as reasonable as he claims to be, or whether he's just another internet troll.

I humbly apologize for any slight, either real or imagined that I may have made against TGRR and hope that he can forgive me and move forward.
Likewise, and if this is all a misunderstanding - which it seems to be - then I apologize for that as well.
Old 06-12-2009, 12:05 AM   #206
TGRR
Horrible Bastard

Quote:
More often than not I disagree with them myself, so please try not to get too confused.

You can find yourself an easy out with this one by simply admitting you got the wrong idea and moving on.

Otherwise, hold a grudge. You seem to be pretty good at it, along with forming grossly impaired opinions of the posters here.

Ultimately I really don't give a hairy rats arse what you think, but I take exception to people making up utter lies to suit themselves. It's all there for anyone to have a look at. All they have to do is look up your posts right from the start and they'll see I had no interaction with you for quite some time, and that you were the one to start it. As I said, I actively avoided all of the PD posters because I knew it'd end up in a shit fight.

So look, if you were offended by something I said to you in the politics forum, I'll apologize instead of telling you to stop being such a nancy if you like. Otherwise, suck it up like everyone else does and get over it.
Oh, wait. Never mind.
Old 06-12-2009, 12:05 AM   #207
Aliantha

Good. Then let's all move on.
Old 06-12-2009, 12:09 AM   #208
TGRR
Horrible Bastard

Quote:
Good. Then let's all move on.
Can't. I'm a nancy, and Tiki's been banned.
Old 06-12-2009, 12:11 AM   #209
fomentor
Vivacious Vivisectionist

Quote:

there are only three people from pd who have ever posed here as far as i know, two of which seem to be the center of the storm, one tried to mediate.
i lurk once in a while since the safari which i saw both ends of and i know for a fact has created no ill will on Pd's side, any drama around the safari is strictly on this end ..
fomentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 12:18 AM   #210
TGRR
Horrible Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomentor View Post
there are only three people from pd who have ever posed here as far as i know, two of which seem to be the center of the storm, one tried to mediate.
i lurk once in a while since the safari which i saw both ends of and i know for a fact has created no ill will on Pd's side, any drama around the safari is strictly on this end ..
Not strictly true.

Tiki tried to meet new people. I had fun yanking on peoples' legs, plus I had a lot of fun with the drama bit.

Odd thing is, it was Tiki that got banned.