The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Nothingland

Nothingland Something about nothing - game threads, diversions, time-wasters

Old 01-29-2014, 09:54 AM   #61
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Hiya map, good to hear from you again, it would be more good to hear more.... Or something like that...

*waves*
Old 01-29-2014, 08:53 PM   #62
morethanpretty
Thats "Miss Zipper Neck" to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigV View Post
Hiya map, good to hear from you again, it would be more good to hear more.... Or something like that...

*waves*
Well I moved to Seattle like I said, living with 2 friends who're married. The woman I've known since middle school. I had a hard time with sleeping properly so my schedule got mixed up and depression started creeping in again. My friend was making me anxious as well, just the way she treated me and one (out of 3) of the cats wasn't getting along with Della but she wouldn't let me have a say in how to correct it so things just kept getting worse. I was having a hard time finding a job, my mom wasn't selling the car she convinced me to leave behind. They started talking about sending me home, my mom finally offered to buy my car for a very cheap price. I was desperate so I agreed. Mom was making payments on it, I was about to give my friends some of the money when they came to me and said they'd bought me a plane ticket home....for the next day. That was Dec 23rd. I get home Dec 24th, things are OK at first, I'm glad to see my family. Living with my parents. My mom starts being controlling and won't let me use the car, so I'm stuck out in the sticks not able to go anywhere because there is no public transportation. Mom hasn't even finished paying me for the car. We get in a fight about it, she says she has paid for it, I say she hasn't. So I get desperate and just try to kill myself (stupid I know but I'd been going downhill for awhile) and my parents stop me. My dad yells some mean stuff at me while my mom has me pinned to the ground, somehow my head had been knocked on the corner of a table so its bleeding. Taken to the hospital, spend about a week in there. Fight with my sister and my brother won't call me back. Friends I've lived with in the past and have known since HS take me in. They just want me to get well and aren't pressuring me to get a job or anything. I've gotten food stamps and am in the process of applying for disability.

Well, thats the story I've got.
Old 01-31-2014, 09:41 AM   #63
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Well, it's true that it's good to hear more, even though that story has so much trouble in it... Wow. I'm really glad you landed someplace safe, without the antagonisms you've had recently. Just wow.

Hang in there friend.