The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics Where we learn not to think less of others who don't share our views

Old 06-19-2002, 04:11 PM   #1
buz46
Layperson

Location: I live in the ultra-hip washington D.C. suburbbbbb of Takoma Park Maryland
Watergate, and then some

http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/10.07/nixon.html

The above, Wired, article deals with efforts to decipher the 18 1/2 minute gap in Richard Nixon's, "Watergate Tapes". The gap occurs in the vicinity of several, inexplicable, references to the Bay of Pigs Invasion. Some believe this gap contains clues about the Kennedy Assassination. It will be interesting to see, if it can be recovered, what will happen with this information. If it turns out to be nothing of importance, I'm sure it will be plastered everywhere in an attempt to restore trust in the Republican Party.
However, if Mr. Paul Ginsberg should be involved in a freak accident, which also destroys his findings....

This is, of course, pure speculation from my, VERY, paranoid mind. It should not be taken too seriously, (unless it all turns out to be true!!)
buz46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2002, 04:17 PM   #2
buz46
Layperson

Location: I live in the ultra-hip washington D.C. suburbbbbb of Takoma Park Maryland
Quote:
Some believe this gap contains clues about the Kennedy Assassination.
By "some" I mean Oliver Stone
Old 06-20-2002, 12:04 AM   #3
spinningfetus
Major Inhabitant

Quote:
Originally posted by buz46
By "some" I mean Oliver Stone
You mean they're about to find out I was the second gunman on the grassy knoll!?!? shit....
Old 06-20-2002, 01:17 AM   #4
buz46
Layperson

Quote:
Originally posted by spinningfetus

You mean they're about to find out I was the second gunman on the grassy knoll!?!? shit....
Spinningfetus, are you really James Files? Is this you in this famous badge man picture?
http://www.areacom.it/arte_cultura/j...ivio/knoll.jpg
You are in the center, the bright spot is the muzzle flash. to your right and forward is a witness who was taking a photo, he heard the shot coming from behind him and hit the deck. To your left is your accomplice (Wearing Rail Road uniform and hardhat) you two left together, while the phoney secret service agents ran interference on the knoll. Ahh, memories...
For the record, I think Jimmy Files is full of shit. However, the Badge man photo I believe. It actually creeps me out to look at it this late at night. If you want to get really creeped out go to
this site. Its in spanish but you can figure out what the pictures are. Beware of the David Ferrie picture, it gave me nightmares. Also watch out for the soundwave recording of the shots (I count 7 not 3 as the Warren Rept. claims) this recording comes from the police radio mic that was stuck open during the assassination. I find it disturbing. Here is another one of my faves... And yet another... Finally...
The truth forever sleeps...

Last edited by buz46; 06-20-2002 at 09:54 PM.
Old 06-24-2002, 09:00 AM   #5
Griff
still says videotape

James Files, the man who shot the man who shot Buckwheat?