The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Nothingland

Nothingland Something about nothing - game threads, diversions, time-wasters

Old 10-14-2015, 08:00 PM   #106
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Aw, you're just looking for revenge ideas, aren't you.
Old 10-15-2015, 03:18 AM   #107
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

Did bruce just call Grav a tool?
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 08:52 AM   #108
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

I said perhaps. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

But I suppose "means" could be... no wait, not mean...

Well maybe "agent" is more PC.
Old 10-15-2015, 05:23 PM   #109
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

This past garbage pick up day, I went to wheel the bin back it's spot, and I noticed a piece of paper in my yard, over close to that neighbor. I went to pick it up, and, when I saw what it was, the plan formed itself in less than a second. The piece of trash was pretty close to this loud-ass car of my neighbor's.

The piece of trash may, or may not have found it's way under the gas cap location (still on the ground, only my shoe may or may not have touched this errant piece of trash) on said loud-ass car. I have no idea how this piece of trash may have found it's way to this particular spot, under/near the fueling location of said car, I just know it was there when I last saw it.

I also haven't the faintest clue how the gas cap found it's way to top of the trunk, resting in clear view of whoever may get in the vehicle.

Did I forget to mention what the piece of trash actually was?

It may or may not have been a discarded empty bag of sugar.

I would like to take this opportunity to state, for the record, I did not sugar that gas tank, or any other gas tank. I do not know how the gas cap came to be resting on the trunk lid.

It may or may not appear at first blush that sugar was put in the tank. Never happened.

I really do not like that guy.

And, now, Ima go to jail, and/or get sued, cuz you people have inquiring minds. Yeah, I know I shoulda not posted anything.

See what you did? I hope you're happy.

OK, lay it on me. I can take it. I know it makes me a hypocrite. I know at least two of ya are gonna lay into me. Let me have it.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 05:30 PM   #110
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumberjim View Post
The old banana up the tailpipe gag?
Dude. You have no idea how long I've resisted doing that very thing.

Only with a nice, firm Idaho spud.

I don't want to cause actual damage though. That might bite me in the ass. Or worse, my ass pocket.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Old 10-15-2015, 05:37 PM   #111
classicman
barely disguised asshole, keeper of all that is holy.

Delete and use the anon account. jus sayin'
Old 10-15-2015, 05:43 PM   #112
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

I haven't actually done anything. I think I'm prolly good. Thanks for that, though.

Old 10-15-2015, 05:44 PM   #113
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Prolly.

Old 10-15-2015, 05:46 PM   #114
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Maybe.

Old 10-15-2015, 05:47 PM   #115
classicman
barely disguised asshole, keeper of all that is holy.

Mod ... cleanup on post #109...
Old 10-15-2015, 05:49 PM   #116
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

I have read of the fake sugaring tactic before! I think it was in a book called "Getting Even" by George Hayduke. Most of the pranks were elaborate and some very nasty, but here is one that was simple.

...but...

...the reality is, it turns out, sugar in the gas tank does nothing! A number of Internet sources (so you know they're true) linking back to a Discover 1994 magazine article which investigated, say that sugar doesn't dissolve in gasoline, so all you wind up with is some sugar at the bottom of the tank.

So not only did you not do anything... you did not not do anything harmful!
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 07:16 PM   #117
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Although it might dissolve in the inevitable water in the bottom of the tank but that would only get sucked up if the tank got close to empty. So close it would probably starve the pump on corners and inclines, but if it gets that low the pump would probably burn up for lack of cooling. So no problem.

Digr just came here to post a statement his defense attorney can use.
Old 10-16-2015, 04:46 AM   #118
it
Banned

Admittedly I know very little about cars, but... Is there any liquid that is in a seperate container and gets mixed with the fuel in the engine when it starts? I am thinking diet coke and ground up mentos....

It's ok - Karma is to busy preparing for it's press conference about kids with cancer.
it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 10:06 AM   #119
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

No, but...that made me think of this:

[drift]

I know a guy who ran a length of windshield washer hose from his air cleaner to inside the cab of his car and connected the end of the hose to a can of ether (starting fluid), and, used it like a poor man's nitrous kit.

The car ran fine. For a while.

Old 06-28-2016, 06:20 PM   #120
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

I CONFESS! Once upon a time, I posted my actual first name in The Cellar! I know, who would have thunk it? No one seemed to notice at the time and since then I haven't said anything. I feel so bad.

I'd like to repent by offering the community the opportunity to find that post and put a link to it right here in this thread. My modesty prevents me from responding to any first names posted here; but, if you post the correct link, I'll acknowledge it as soon as I see it. Everyone has until the end (11:59:59 PM EST) of my birthday on June 29th to test their Cellar trivia search skills and post their links.

UT will also have the correct link in case I kick the bucket during the meantime.
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote