The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Food and Drink

Food and Drink Essential to sustain life; near the top of the hierarchy of needs

Old 12-15-2018, 04:22 PM   #601
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Left over New Yawk Strip, and Red Robin onion rings from the frozen foods section at the grocery.

The steak was meh, but the onion rings were great.

Reeeed Robin, yummmmm.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 06:37 PM   #602
Glinda
Fucktard Resistance League

Cooked up a big pot of chili yesterday (froze half for later). That was todays' lunch.

I'm quite pleased with myself. This is the second time I've tried this recipe. The original came from an online site, but I doctored it up a bit according to my own tastes, and both times it turned out GREAT. (So says me and my handyman/tenant dude.)

I may learn how to cook, yet!
Glinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2018, 12:51 PM   #603
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

RFN, I'm eating a blueberry candy cane.

I have three of those little, thin breakfast chops in the oven. I ain't in danger of starving.

Heading to the river after while to watch the deer that have survived so far walk out onto the field. The guy I lease m'spot from doesn't allow hunting, so it's kind of an oasis.

Gonna have the munchies when I get back.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Old 12-20-2018, 11:59 AM   #604
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Today's lunch was yesterday's supper. I had a ginormous sirloin last night, could only eat half what with the fixings and all, and put the left over in my Spanish rice today.

Pretty tasty.

Old 02-15-2019, 12:47 PM   #605
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Two Johnsonville New Orleans Andouille sausages, sliced and cooked in butter, with three colors of bell peppers and onions, when that was done I poured three beaten eggs in the skillet.

And 4 biscuits.

Man, this shit is tasty.

Old 02-15-2019, 12:48 PM   #606
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

And the house smells wonderful.

Old 02-15-2019, 02:23 PM   #607
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Cooking onions in a skillet will do that.
Old 02-23-2019, 12:31 PM   #608
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Lunch was a T-bone, with a can of field peas-n-snaps and a can of new potatoes thrown in with them.

Saved half the steak to slice up into m'noodles tomorrow.

Old 02-27-2019, 02:04 PM   #609
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Poke chop w/gravy, Margaret Holmes Lima Beans, biscuits.

Name:  mhsglb.JPG
Views: 372
Size:  47.7 KB

Old 02-27-2019, 03:53 PM   #610
glatt

I've never had a lima bean that I have liked, but I've never had one that has been seasoned.

I suppose, in theory, you could season one enough so that I would like it.
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 09:06 PM   #611
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

They're preeeetty good, if a little on the salty side.

They're a world away from a reg'lar ol' lima bean.

That Margaret Holmes sure knows her country veggies.

Old 02-28-2019, 04:13 PM   #612
Glinda
Fucktard Resistance League

Just finished bakin' bacon, and I'm now enjoying a delicious bacon and lettuce (no tomatoes for me, thank you) sammy. Mmmmmm good!
Glinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 08:25 AM   #613
jkg
Banned

Fish and chipsss and beer
jkg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 12:56 PM   #614
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Thick, boneless, bacon-wrapped pork chop with Gravdigr-made beanie-weenies

It's good stuff, Precious.

Old 10-30-2019, 02:00 PM   #615
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

I might make some mac and cheese (mmmmmmmmmmmmm)

Organic and yummy
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote