The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Images > Image of the Day

Image of the Day Images that will blow your mind - every day. [Blog] [RSS] [XML]

Old 01-09-2018, 09:13 PM   #1
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Jan 10th, 2018 : Job Opening

Uncle Sam needs a few good flight attendants… for Janet.

Quote:
No amount of air miles will get you seat aboard “Janet”– the US government’s top secret airline that runs a daily service ferrying secret government workers to and from their jobs at the National Security Site also known as Area 51. The secret passenger fleet operates out of Las Vegas from a restricted terminal and consists of 18 planes, including six Boeing 737s, all painted white with a thin red stripe down the fuselage and no other markings. The “Janet” call sign is thought to stand for “Just Another Non-Existent Terminal” or “Joint Air Network for Employee Transportation”– nobody knows, and the organisation has been shrouded in mystery ever since the service began in 1972. But every once in a while, just like any other airline, Area 51 Airways is looking for a new flight attendant.

If this notice is not timely enough and the position has been filled, you can still get your name on the CIA's list.
What the hell, the NSA already has it anyway.

link

Last edited by xoxoxoBruce; 01-09-2018 at 09:19 PM.
xoxoxoBruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 10:07 PM   #2
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

The process for getting security clearance is lengthy, I can only imagine what Top Secret has to go through. Oddly enough, I've been a character witness for two separate people. Interviewed by the same local(ish?) FBI agent about 6-7 years apart, but I don't think he recognized me.
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 10:43 PM   #3
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

I bet he did.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 10:01 AM   #4
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

I didn't want to say anything, in case there was some rule against the same person being a reference twice.
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 10:19 AM   #5
glatt

I was interviewed by a Fed investigator as part of the background check for a second potential Fed investigator, and then years later, that second Fed investigator interviewed me as part of the background check for an third Fed investigator. So far, that's the end of the cycle.
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 01:19 PM   #6
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Heh, I got to thinking...

I got interviewed by the US Marshalls once.

Once.

How come when I get interviewed I go to jail?!

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote