The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Current Events

Current Events Help understand the world by talking about things happening in it

Old 11-16-2018, 05:04 PM   #436
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

The community they are talking about is not the community you are talking about.

There is no "mass shooter community" as there is in, say, extremist talk radio. Mass shooters often say they admire other mass shooters, but they don't talk with them or, you know, hang out on web forums with them.
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 06:09 PM   #437
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw View Post
Due to people who only post insults, lies, and demeaning attacks, I also did this for the first time. …
… Similar people also need assault rifles to massacres others. Then use their unstable thinking to justify more assault weapons.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertoad View Post
… Mass shooters often say they admire other mass shooters, but they don't talk with them or, you know, hang out on web forums with them.
Tw infers there are similar people right here in the Cellar; yet, he talks with them and hangs out on this web forum with them.

How do you explain this?
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 07:30 AM   #438
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexobon View Post
How do you explain this?
Scientific research of animals in the wild.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 08:45 AM   #439
sexobon

You're the only one here predisposed to going on a murderous rampage. You're in denial about those feelings and project your hostilities, prominently displayed here, onto others.

Quote:
Psychological projection is a defense mechanism people subconsciously employ in order to cope with difficult feelings or emotions. Psychological projection involves projecting undesirable feelings or emotions onto someone else, rather than admitting to or dealing with the unwanted feelings.
Still, you want to be able to act out on your own when you think the time is right. That's why you own a gun, why you NEED a gun, and why you're always asking when the next massacre will be as though you know something that others don't because you fantasize about being the perpetrator. This is evident after simple scientific analysis which includes the facts that you haven't got police or military training which would qualify you to use a gun to defend others. Of course, you don't need training to murder others with your gun.

Everyone knows you're the loose cannon. That's why we keep you around - keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer.
Old 11-17-2018, 09:07 AM   #440
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Cut that out, you're going to get all killed to death.
Old 11-17-2018, 09:53 AM   #441
sexobon

Notice tw's fascination with human tragedy, which goes way beyond the norm. Tw indulges his fantasies by regurgitating those tragedies here ad infinitum. Then tw tries to incite others to cause more tragedies by provoking them with hate labels to feed his disease. Tw exploits the sympathies of the old and weak so they'll try to minimize tw's psychopathic behavior by interjecting droll humor.
Old 11-17-2018, 01:08 PM   #442
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexobon View Post
You're the only one here predisposed to going on a murderous rampage.
Um...Ahem...Hellerrr, I'm right here!Name:  Waving.gif
Views: 241
Size:  1.8 KB

If anybody gonna be a loose cannon, it's me.

That's where my money's at, anyway.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 01:13 PM   #443
sexobon

Killing 'em with laughter is really more like assisted suicide.
Old 11-17-2018, 01:13 PM   #444
Griff
still says videotape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravdigr View Post
Um...Ahem...Hellerrr, I'm right here!Attachment 65593

If anybody gonna be a loose cannon, it's me.

That's where my money's at, anyway.
Pretty insulting, right? And me with all this hoarded ammo.
Old 11-17-2018, 01:17 PM   #445
sexobon

You're stockpiling snowballs?
Old 11-17-2018, 01:23 PM   #446
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

I was being ironic earlier. This is the community.

I play the long game. You took a long while to notice. You are here because we need your training.
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 04:39 PM   #447
Griff
still says videotape

Old 02-09-2019, 02:03 PM   #448
anonymous
Operations Operative

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous
My stepson was involuntarily admitted to a psychiatric hospital last night after revealing to ER staff his detailed plan to shoot up his high school. So, you know. Fun times.

(I'm sure y'all know who this is, but medical confidentiality and all that.)

I'm fucking tired.
Stepson was released today after 2 court dates and 10.5 months in multiple locked-down mental institutions. We've done everything we can, but it's not our call. He has to actually shoot or stab someone before he can be committed again, despite statements to the effect of, "I don't feel like killing anyone right this minute, but I do still believe there would be great glory in killing as many people as possible."

If any Dwellars know people whose kids attend high school in the Houston area, DM me for more info. I'm serious as shit.
anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 03:28 PM   #449
sexobon

Keep in mind that you'll have no control over what others do with whatever information you give them. That can range from blowing it off to instigating his peers to conduct a preemptive strike. He's not the only one in an age group that's been known to get away with violence including murder.
Old 02-09-2019, 07:59 PM   #450
anonymous
Operations Operative

I'm not identifying him personally (hence the anonymous account.) I'm just willing to let them know which high school they may want to transfer out of, if they are in a packing-up-and-moving kind of mood.
anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote