The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Nothingland

Nothingland Something about nothing - game threads, diversions, time-wasters

Old 01-11-2010, 05:13 PM   #5011
Griff
still says videotape

Sorry to hear that Sarge. Stay safe man.

Cloud, get well.
Old 01-11-2010, 05:23 PM   #5012
Qice
A b**** of the highest caliber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sarge View Post
Just tired & lonely. I've extended for another tour because I don't really have anything else in my life
I'm new here Sarge- where are you stationed?

Cloud - hope all turns out well for you.
Old 01-11-2010, 06:55 PM   #5013
Big Sarge
Werepandas - lurking in your shadows

I'm in the Ninewa province of Iraq. Things aren't too bad here. I'm mainly lonely and I know that extending only puts my life on hold. Maybe I'm using this to escape from my problems, but it sure is nice having a steady pay check
Old 01-11-2010, 06:58 PM   #5014
Qice
A b**** of the highest caliber

How long is your extension?
how long in?

and Thank You for your Service!

Last edited by Qice; 01-11-2010 at 07:08 PM.
Qice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 08:31 PM   #5015
monster
I hear them call the tide

Hey cloud, this is for you

should go nicely, and help you cut down on that grocery bill so you can afford the doctor.

Hope you feel better soon.
Old 01-11-2010, 08:41 PM   #5016
skysidhe
~~Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.~~

Take care sarge! * waves *

Hope your kids scheduler gets it together next time monster. grrr
He'll have to pay for thwarting supermom.

cheese?
( yer so mean ) xo

gotta lub dat debil
skysidhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 08:46 PM   #5017
monster

oh, it got worse... he failed to register the club and coaches for this year with USA swimming too. Dickwad. He kept trying to joke about it at the meet tonight which i was marshalling and in the end i hac to tell him that it was probably best not to talk about it now because i was really fucking mad -as well as busy.

And no-one had made sure we had enough ribbons.

I am finally learning to say "OK someone else needs to do this job, it doesn't have to always be me" and I got people to step up, but apparently it does have to always be me because neither of the jobs I passed on got fucking done despite my numerous reminders. bloody useless, the lot of them it is way less stressful just to do it all yourself.....
Old 01-11-2010, 08:47 PM   #5018
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
no. depressed. Bruce made me cry last night (over something stupid; no, I'm not blaming you), and I've been crying ever since. I woke up in the middle of the night crying, and cried my makeup off twice this morning before I dragged myself to work.

I cannot ignore the warning signs. I need to see a doctor, but can't afford it right now, so I'm strategizing lifestyle approaches.

It really has nothing to do with Bruce or Monster or the other people here who have been stressing me out. (It just seems that way, but I know better). I'm going to try to absent myself for a while; being on the Cellar and other web sites is hurting me, not helping. For those who support me, thank you, and keep your fingers crossed.
All this because I said Wheaton wasn't the only one to post that link? Yes, see a Doctor, there's more going on than the lack of Christmas gifts or cupcake posts. You, like half the people on this board, need a little help with your chemistry. It'll make life sooo much better.
Old 01-11-2010, 09:03 PM   #5019
skysidhe

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
oh, it got worse... he failed to register the club and coaches for this year with USA swimming too. Dickwad. He kept trying to joke about it at the meet tonight which i was marshalling and in the end i hac to tell him that it was probably best not to talk about it now because i was really fucking mad -as well as busy.

And no-one had made sure we had enough ribbons.

I am finally learning to say "OK someone else needs to do this job, it doesn't have to always be me" and I got people to step up, but apparently it does have to always be me because neither of the jobs I passed on got fucking done despite my numerous reminders. bloody useless, the lot of them it is way less stressful just to do it all yourself.....

grr. I can feel your frustration. He was trying to make a joke when these kind of things play big in a kids mind.

I wish I could help you. I'd best assistant ever. I'm anal and everything. You'd worship me. Sometimes I wonder how some people hold down jobs.

Maybe they need step by step instructions. Ribbons! for the kids. How can anyone make sure there is enough ribbons or enough events. grr

Last edited by skysidhe; 01-11-2010 at 09:43 PM.
Old 01-11-2010, 09:17 PM   #5020
skysidhe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
no. depressed. Bruce made me cry last night (over something stupid; no, I'm not blaming you), and I've been crying ever since. I woke up in the middle of the night crying, and cried my makeup off twice this morning before I dragged myself to work.
Bruce made you cry?

If you notice bruce always does the fair and balanced reporting gig. When learning about people its good to read several of their posts back to back then it puts their online personality into perspective.

I keep meaning to ask him his astrological sign if he has one.:p

Cloud I know this online business can be tricky especially for us who come off a little cold and wonder why we get left in it. It just takes perseverance and a little personal adjustment.

BUT I can't believe you said that about bruce though. The one I would vote least likely to make anyone cry.

good luck to you
Old 01-11-2010, 09:25 PM   #5021
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Libras make 'em all cry. Muhwahahahahahahahahahahahaha.:p
Old 01-11-2010, 09:28 PM   #5022
skysidhe

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post
Libras make 'em all cry. Muhwahahahahahahahahahahahaha.:p
I knew it! *Points at you*

I am a Libra too.Well a day short of Scorpio. Watch it. She's got a nasty sting. nah I fails at stinging...the old grey mare an all.
Old 01-11-2010, 09:45 PM   #5023
monster

I'm only half libra -does that mean they cry with one eye?
Old 01-11-2010, 09:52 PM   #5024
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

How in hell can you be half? You is or you ain't.
Old 01-11-2010, 09:58 PM   #5025
monster

cusp.....

Tags
swiss