The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Technology
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Technology Computing, programming, science, electronics, telecommunications, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-11-2019, 09:27 PM   #17
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexobon View Post
I think they'll discover that the moon is made of blue cheese and the green we see is just the effect of yellow sunlight on it.
They have already learned we are paying for it because so many Americans so hated America as to believe Saddam had WMDs. And other fictions inspired by a 'big dic' military iinfatuation.

Those same wackos then spent massively on obvious boondoggles such as Ares V, Orion, Altair, and the Constellation program. We know who invented and spent massively on that waste starting in 2001. So where is all that? It was built and then scrapped as useless. Some parts may be completely redesigned from scratch.

Reminds me of Motorola who completely designed the 68050 microprocessor. And when the design was completed, learned it could not work. (That's when Apple suddenly learned they had another problem to add to a potential bankruptcy.)

View the education of people who made decisions based upon their education. And then we also have Flint MI water - created by same people. And the Chevy Volt - with an engine that cannot even recharge its own battery.

While we cannot see obvious disasters until after it is all done (ie Saddam's WMDs), then Chinese financing of these fiascos pays for Chinese productive engineering. So who blames them rather than us? Another of those people who created all those disasters (ie Trump).

5% of NASA's budget pays for the so many successful and highly praised (unmanned) missions.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote