The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 05-15-2018, 03:53 PM   #151
fargon
Person who doesn't update the user title

I did, it don't work either.
Heavily medicated for the good of mankind.
fargon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 04:02 PM   #152
Glinda
Fucktard Resistance League

Quote:
Originally Posted by fargon View Post
I did, it don't work either.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvlTJrNJ5lA

^^^This link^^^ doesn't work for you? What the hell am I doing wrong!?!?

Dammit! Google "I won't back down" and click the first thing that comes up/you tube option!
Glinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 04:36 PM   #153
fargon

^^^This one works.
Thank You
Love fargon
Old 05-15-2018, 04:42 PM   #154
Glinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by fargon View Post
^^^This one works.
Thank You
Love fargon
Old 05-15-2018, 04:47 PM   #155
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

The original one you posted works for me.
Oh, and congratulations.
Old 05-15-2018, 04:52 PM   #156
Glinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post
The original one you posted works for me.
I don't know what the heck I did wrong. Hell, I'm buzzed! It's all good, though.

Quote:
Oh, and congratulations.
Little fucker tried like hell to stare me down in mediation. Dude, I've been around the block TWICE since you were hatched. Bite me!!!

Old 05-15-2018, 11:29 PM   #157
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Embedded video works GREAT

Also, congrats!
Old 05-16-2018, 12:24 AM   #158
Glinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigV View Post
Embedded video works GREAT
Nice! Any idea why the link's so wonky for some but not all? I'm using Chrome . . . ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigV View Post
Also, congrats!
Yay! Thank you! I'm having a lovely evening listening to YouTube videos/tunes I haven't heard in ages.

For your listening and viewing pleasure:

Old 05-17-2018, 02:20 PM   #159
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

It all worked for me in Firefox.

Thanks for the Tommy Bolin vid, Glinda. Dude's voice sounds a lot like Ace Frehley from KISS.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2018, 07:06 PM   #160
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Two things

This shit is hard to navigate when I NEED IT, though, to be fair, not UT's fault.

Fuck

I forgot number two
Old 06-16-2018, 07:13 PM   #161
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

https://cellar.org/group.php?do=disc...discussionid=9
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 06:10 PM   #162
Glinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glinda View Post
I've just poured myself a small cocktail and am about to load up the bong.

I'm having a little celebration regarding a minor (but important to me) win against my asshole neighbor in court this morning. In short, he was a dick, the judge was a dickier dick, yet I still got the majority of what I was originally after. But most importantly, I let said asshole neighbor know that

I stand my ground and I won't back down.
It's been a long time coming, but a-hole neighbor's got his ass in a very tight crack with the local authorities (code enforcement, logging overseers), and I couldn't be more pleased.

See, about a month ago, a-hole decided he needed to build a rough road along the east-west border of his land (directly adjacent to my property), through the designated wetland on his property. In doing so, he violated the logging overlords' directions about not doing any clearing on the wetland portion of his land, and ravaged the seasonal creekbed next to my (easement) road with his backhoe.

This little creek runs under and then alongside my easement road. It also runs through the property of my good neighbor (through which my road passes). Because destroying that wetland creek bed will directly affect my good neighbor and I when the rains return, we contacted the county's environmental code enforcement people as well as the county's logging inspectors to report a-hole's rampant arrogance and stupidity.

Well, the investigation into a-hole's actions is ongoing, but my neighbor and I just got reports from code enforcement and the logging division. They're going to bring the hammer down, apparently. Significant fines, and he'll be spending BIG money to "restore" what he tore up.

You reap what you sow, motherfucker! Mwahahahaha!!
Old 07-16-2018, 08:11 PM   #163
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

I'm happy that you're happy but be careful, he sounds like the type to go crazy if he even suspects a neener neener from anyone. Gloat quietly.
Old 07-16-2018, 11:06 PM   #164
Glinda

Quote:
I'm happy that you're happy but be careful, he sounds like the type to go crazy if he even suspects a neener neener from anyone. Gloat quietly.
Yes, I know you're right. I'm his target for the road repair thing and I don't take that lightly, but this latest action was led by my good neighbor (with me and a cop in attendance).

A-hole did his wetland/creek destsruction on the Memorial Day weekend, so there was no one in enforcement on duty to shut him down. Because of this, my good neighbor (she and her husband own the land that my easement road passes through) called the cops to serve as witness while she confronted him. She recorded a video of him in his backhoe in the middle of the creekbed, with the cop as a witness, while she (and the cop) told him he had to stop ripping up the creekbed or risk the consequences, and he turned his back on us and continued tearing things up. She also later contacted the forestry and code enforcement guys.

So, I'm his former enemy. She's his current enemy. It is what it is. My reading of him is that he's a passive-aggressive bully, and his MO is quietly arrogant willfulness/antagonism, but he complies when he's pressed (as I've already proved with my small claims lawsuit against him). I've done a backgound search on him - no worrisome legal issues thus far. Of course, this situation could push him over the edge, but so far, no violence in his history.

On the plus side, the cops know what's going on out here - it's not the first time they've been called in connection with this guy. Code enforcement and logging dudes are also keeping a close reign on him, now that they've had a chance to get out here to see what he's done. And, he's surrounded by neighbors who know what he's done and are not happy about it. The whole world's watching, if you will.

Finally, although it's waaay after the fact, he has applied for a wetland permit to build a road through his wetland, so he's complying (so far) with the officials who are monitoring his case. The odds of getting this permit are roughly zero, so he's going to have to spend wads of dough "restoring" what he broke with county enforcement supervision, and have no real access to the back end of his land (next to my property).

And then there will be the fines. Heh.

As for gloating at him . . . I promise to try very hard not to, but I make no promises.
Old 07-17-2018, 06:51 AM   #165
fargon

I love it when A-Holes get their comeuppance. Good for you guys.