Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Nothingland
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Nothingland Something about nothing - game threads, diversions, time-wasters

Old 02-02-2010, 07:21 PM   #2386
skysidhe
~~Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinx View Post
Are they supposed to stick their head in your mouth trying to go after whatever you just ate?
Maybe I'll rethink my Siamese wants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by squirell nutkin View Post
That's an upgrade trim package.
lol

but really

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
scalded my hand and wrist making dinner. damnit.
ouch!
skysidhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 08:51 PM   #2387
monster
I hear them call the tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinx View Post
Does it sat they're supposed to climb your legs and jump on the stove every time you try to cook anything? Are they supposed to stick their head in your mouth trying to go after whatever you just ate?
No. Doesn't say anything about them begging for the ice pack you're using on your scalded hand either, but Atomic wanted it soooooo bad. Then I gave it to him and he walked off in disgust after a quick sniff. Perhaps he was actually after the lightly steamed monster flesh?
Old 02-03-2010, 12:38 PM   #2388
Pie
Gone and done

My kitten looooves ice cubes. Chasing them across the floor, then licking them into submission.

I'm sorry about ur hand, monnie.
Old 02-03-2010, 01:02 PM   #2389
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

I'm sorry about your hand too Monnie....

but (altogether now!) I'm not sorry about ur finger!
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 01:12 PM   #2390
Pie
Gone and done

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
the lightly steamed monster flesh?
in a Béarnaise sauce?
Old 02-03-2010, 03:51 PM   #2391
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

Below is my burn from 14 January.
It itches like buggery and still gets caught on my clothes (hence the new rips in it).
So it is technically irritating me, but I'm posting in sympathy with Monster really.

Diz goes fruitloop for my fruit at the moment.
I'm having cherries, grapes and lychees and he thinks they are all toys. He grumbles and whines and tried to get them out of the bowl or bag I am eating them from. I gave him a grape to play with the other day and after rolling it around for a bit he tried to eat it. I took it away of course, he has a disconcerting habit of wiping himself on things if he gets an upset stomach. Like my duvet, or the wallpaper.
Attached Images

Sundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 09:05 PM   #2392
morethanpretty
Thats "Miss Zipper Neck" to you.

OUCH! Both SG and Monnie.
SG, have you and can you see a doctor about that? You might need some extra strong cream or something to get it healed up. I guess Jan 14, 2 weeks, it looks like its healing ok....but can't be too cautious.
Old 02-03-2010, 09:11 PM   #2393
morethanpretty
Thats "Miss Zipper Neck" to you.

Bad cravings are taking over my brain. I really want fast food, and a cigarette (haven't had one in almost a year and it was never a habit).
My muscles are super-sore from work out yesterday, and I have a workout class tomorrow (college weight training). Getting into shape sucks. I haven't called my g-ma to thank her for the b-day card and money, but I really think I'll get to it tomorrow. I hope.
Old 02-03-2010, 09:59 PM   #2394
zippyt
LONG LIVE KING ZIPPY! per Feetz

Co workers that have been doing this Job Longer than I have , and I have to explain BASIC principles to every time we work together, and they STILL end up just standing around watching me work with blank stares on their faces .

Get a Clue or go be a greater at WaldoMart !!!!!!
Old 02-04-2010, 05:26 AM   #2395
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

MTP - it is healing well, just slowly. I didn't take any pictures of it in scab stage... That was the messy bit, where the scab breaks open and weeps...

Now it's just the fact that the scab has fallen off and the new skin underneath is still very thin and shiny and prone to tears. Burns really are great value. Inch for inch they cause far more problems than cuts or grazes!

Well done for the new fitness regime! I'm currently counting down to Amsterdam (39 days!) and on a panicked self-improvement jag again. Been a week so far. Then I'll get there and spoil it all

Today I am annoyed because our home PC is not working. Have had to come into the library to log on. I actually had some valid things to do online, as well as wasting my time here! Never mind, all done now. I can just chat for the next 30 mins. Except the lad next to me is rocking back and forward with one of his hands in his pocket. I'm pretty confident he is not wanking in the library, but the movement is distracting anyway - grrrr. *

All I have to buy in town today is an anniversary card for the 'rents. Nice shopping task. Must make sure that is ALL I buy.

* ETA - the man who has come to sit on the other side of me stinks of wee. Bloody hell.
Sundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 05:32 AM   #2396
Griff
still says videotape

I allowed my raincloud cow-orker to undermine my good mood yesterday. I guess I'll poke UG with a stick until I feel better.
Old 02-08-2010, 02:29 PM   #2397
DucksNuts
Bitchy Little Brat

I put makeup on, it melts off!
DucksNuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 03:17 PM   #2398
Big Sarge
Werepandas - lurking in your shadows

I'm freaking out. I got word I might be sent back to the US soon due to the troop draw down. This is my home, my comfort zone. The thoughts of being a civilian are so scary especially since I can't live on my disability rating. Plus, I'll have to deal with my demon ex.
Old 02-08-2010, 03:31 PM   #2399
Big Sarge
Werepandas - lurking in your shadows

Ducknuts- It melts because you are so "hot"
Old 02-08-2010, 09:47 PM   #2400
squirell nutkin
has a second hand user title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sarge View Post
I'm freaking out. I got word I might be sent back to the US soon due to the troop draw down. This is my home, my comfort zone. The thoughts of being a civilian are so scary especially since I can't live on my disability rating. Plus, I'll have to deal with my demon ex.
I thought you were going on a road trip to visit SG

Tags
mild cheddar