The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Relationships
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Relationships People who need people; or, why can't we all just get along?

Old 10-07-2006, 05:17 PM   #196
rkzenrage

& this juvenile reaction is supposed to make what point?
Old 10-08-2006, 09:40 AM   #197
bmwmcaw

Gee thanks gang for all those our piercing and insightful rebuttals.

I can't get to excited by the insights posted by other posters when they just hold themselves to some superior knowledge they can't seem to share.

Opinions are like butt-holes, everyone got one.

Somebody tell me what they observe. Being an observer of life myself and seeing humans in there best and worst conditions I come to understand a little something of how the world works.

Being that many of you are young and I can see it in your posts, your idealist. That’s normal. I was when I was young too. Some of the posters are a bit older and have in some way supported some what the points I've made.

I answered the threads question as I have seen and come to know about the world and the interactions between men and women.

If anyone would read ancient Greek and Roman plays and the writings of great authors such as Shakespeare and William James this subject matter is not new nor are the point I make mine alone.

There is the world we want and the world that is and as you get older you begin to see the difference. It doesn't mean that you can't have both, in some way; it just means you see the difference. We are fortunate to live in a culture and society where we can indulge ourselves in our illusions and reach for more than what we can grasp. Humans under stress tend to revert to base instincts.

Men and women are equal but not in identical ways. That’s where idealisms and reality between the sexes part ways. A women’s sexual history isn’t a non-factor and no matter how you want to believe its not, no man, being honest with himself, can’t deny weighing it.
Old 10-08-2006, 10:02 AM   #198
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

Okay...here's my point. Misogyny is bad, m'kay?
Old 10-08-2006, 10:25 AM   #199
9th Engineer
Bioengineer and aspiring lawer

not much of an insight...
Old 10-08-2006, 01:30 PM   #200
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Engineer
not much of an insight...
Coz you have no insight to draw upon, you amazing asshat. Go read what stupendous bmwbmouth here wrote on the "Merry...I want a divorce" thread about obtaining catalogue brides from macho countries.

You've hitched your wagon to a real star. I wish men like you and your pal would emigrate from the country. To, maybe...Indonesia? You can still beat your woman there with impunity. Sounds like a match made in heaven.
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 01:33 PM   #201
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwmcaw
Men and women are equal but not in identical ways.
Like blacks and whites are equal but not in identical ways, right, sugar?
Old 10-08-2006, 01:35 PM   #202
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Goddess, I hate myself for letting this troll piss me off. Look bmwbmouth, I'll pray for you, kay? good luck getting your dick out of that coke bottle...
Old 10-08-2006, 02:24 PM   #203
Stormieweather
Wearing her bitch boots

Let me tell you a story, purely fictional, of course.

There was once a man whom I will call Beemer. He had a lot of trouble getting women to go out on dates with him. When he did manage to get one to accept his offer of a date, she wouldn't put out and he would go home at the end of the night, frustrated and unfulfilled.

Finally, Beemer found one that seemed to really like him and who had sex with him. He thought the sex was pretty good and figured the panting and moaning his ladyfriend was doing meant she was having an orgasm as well. She had been in previous relationships, unlike himself, but that was fine with him because she wanted HIM this time. He was enthralled and promptly asked his girl to marry him.

She accepted and they married, eventually having a child(ren). He assumed they had a good marriage, however, one day Beemer found out that she was having an affair with another man. When he asked her why, she told him she that she had never been sexually satisified in their marriage and this other man was wonderful in bed. She even brought up some past sexual mistreatment as one of her motivating factors. In any case, she took their child(ren) and left to be with this other man. Over time, Beemer became extremely bitter and even wondered if the child(ren) were his.

Beemer came to the conclusion that her infidelity was due to her sexual history (it certainly had nothing to do with him!). He felt used and deceived. He talked angrily to other men in similar situations and they discussed how the women in their lives had hooked them with the power of their almighty pussies. He did some research and found plenty of articles and some statistics that seemed to back up his opinion. He concluded that the only way to be sure the next women wouldn't do the same thing to him was to find someone with no sexual history at all.

Since most virginal girls in the US weren't interested in someone older like Beemer, he figured the best place to look for a new bride was in third world countries. A nice plus to this was these women were often subservient and insecure. They would not dare go off and have an affair behind Beemer's back.

And one day, Beemer happened upon a message board where they were discussing the issue of a girl's sexual history. Unfortunately, his well thought out and statistically proven posts were met with a definate lack of insight and the seriousness they deserved.

To be continued......
Old 10-08-2006, 02:28 PM   #204
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Old 10-08-2006, 03:27 PM   #205
bmwmcaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormieweather
Let me tell you a story, purely fictional, of course.

There was once a man whom I will call Beemer. He had a lot of trouble getting women to go out on dates with him. When he did manage to get one to accept his offer of a date, she wouldn't put out and he would go home at the end of the night, frustrated and unfulfilled.

Finally, Beemer found one that seemed to really like him and who had sex with him. He thought the sex was pretty good and figured the panting and moaning his ladyfriend was doing meant she was having an orgasm as well. She had been in previous relationships, unlike himself, but that was fine with him because she wanted HIM this time. He was enthralled and promptly asked his girl to marry him.

She accepted and they married, eventually having a child(ren). He assumed they had a good marriage, however, one day Beemer found out that she was having an affair with another man. When he asked her why, she told him she that she had never been sexually satisified in their marriage and this other man was wonderful in bed. She even brought up some past sexual mistreatment as one of her motivating factors. In any case, she took their child(ren) and left to be with this other man. Over time, Beemer became extremely bitter and even wondered if the child(ren) were his.

Beemer came to the conclusion that her infidelity was due to her sexual history (it certainly had nothing to do with him!). He felt used and deceived. He talked angrily to other men in similar situations and they discussed how the women in their lives had hooked them with the power of their almighty pussies. He did some research and found plenty of articles and some statistics that seemed to back up his opinion. He concluded that the only way to be sure the next women wouldn't do the same thing to him was to find someone with no sexual history at all.

Since most virginal girls in the US weren't interested in someone older like Beemer, he figured the best place to look for a new bride was in third world countries. A nice plus to this was these women were often subservient and insecure. They would not dare go off and have an affair behind Beemer's back.

And one day, Beemer happened upon a message board where they were discussing the issue of a girl's sexual history. Unfortunately, his well thought out and statistically proven posts were met with a definate lack of insight and the seriousness they deserved.

To be continued......

There once was a novelist that couldn't sell there rags so they found a message board where they though people would be interested in there fiction.

Don't quit your day job!

Last edited by bmwmcaw; 10-08-2006 at 03:32 PM.
Old 10-08-2006, 03:29 PM   #206
bmwmcaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianna
Coz you have no insight to draw upon, you amazing asshat. Go read what stupendous bmwbmouth here wrote on the "Merry...I want a divorce" thread about obtaining catalogue brides from macho countries.

You've hitched your wagon to a real star. I wish men like you and your pal would emigrate from the country. To, maybe...Indonesia? You can still beat your woman there with impunity. Sounds like a match made in heaven.

Coming from a multi-divorcée, I'll take that as a complement.

Sssssssssizzle

Last edited by bmwmcaw; 10-08-2006 at 03:58 PM.
Old 10-08-2006, 03:34 PM   #207
bmwmcaw

People hate hearing the truth.
Old 10-08-2006, 05:33 PM   #208
9th Engineer
Bioengineer and aspiring lawer

Quote:

Ummmm.....where in holy heck did that come from?!? What does my comment have to do with bmw? All I said was that saying that "Misogyny is bad." isn't saying much. Of course it's bad, sort of like saying that racism is also bad. If I have to say this yet again, I DO NOT LIKE OR AGREE WITH BMWMCAW! End of story, yeesh. I also haven't read the lastest on the christmas divorce thread, I don't read every thread here (now I'll have to read it on principle I guess).

Look Brianna, I'm not sure how I can convince you at this point that bmw and I aren't sitting side-by-side and high-fiving each other when you get pissed off. Just because I don't agree with everything YOU say doesn't mean I'm on the side of your most hated enemy, you'll just have to take my word for it I guess...
Old 10-08-2006, 05:46 PM   #209
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwmcaw
Coming from a multi-divorcée, I'll take that as a complement.

Sssssssssizzle
How exactly stupid ARE you?

PS--This will piss you off--I'm V. rich, RE: divorcee-wise.

Ssssssssssizzle! Gotcha!

PS--did you, umm, ever go to high school? coz your command of basic grammar and English is really--uh...pathetic to say the very least. Are you Taliban? Plus, you raving idiot, my latest comment was directed at 9th--or did that nuance escape you?

Last edited by Trilby; 10-08-2006 at 05:49 PM.
Old 10-08-2006, 05:52 PM   #210
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

dude--you DID get that coke bottle off your dick, right?