The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Philosophy

Philosophy Religions, schools of thought, matters of importance and navel-gazing

Old 12-21-2011, 01:42 PM   #91
JBKlyde
Banned

Quote:
The biggest google hit for Tim Boone is a Urologist. Thank goodness you have no sex drive because you are NOT parent material. You are scary material. You also have no sense of logic which is, I guess, why you ask so many stupid questions. Get the fuck back on your medication and stay away from kids.
He was a navy seal during veitnam.. and you notice how your hateing.. you have no idea of love or obediance,, read the bible you idiot, that's where love and obediance come from..
JBKlyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 03:13 PM   #92
Lamplighter
Person who doesn't update the user title

Good on you, JB
Lamplighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 03:54 PM   #93
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBKlyde View Post
... read the bible you idiot, ...
Oh no! You called another Cellar dwellar a bad name! You called our eeny meeny miney monster an idiot! LUMP OF COAL FOR YOU this Christmas Mr. Jethro Bodine Klyde.

Don't let Lamplighter encourage you, he got his name by carrying Satan's fire to fan flame wars between dwellars. When you used a bad word you invited him in. Denounce him and repent!
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 03:57 PM   #94
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Throw salt over your shoulder...you'll be fine.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 05:12 PM   #95
Lamplighter
Person who doesn't update the user title

Lamplighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 05:27 PM   #96
Griff
still says videotape

Quote:
teach a child to love and he will love to obey - Tim Boone
Quote:
... you have no idea of love or obediance,, read the bible you idiot, that's where love and obediance come from..
An honest reading of the first quote reveals some truth. If you love your children, they will trust you. If you are worthy of a child's trust his/her default position will usually be to obey.

Love and obedience pre-date the bible which has often been used to force obedience with little love.
Old 12-21-2011, 05:50 PM   #97
JBKlyde
Banned

Quote:
Love and obedience pre-date the bible which has often been used to force obedience with little love.
I'm a christian, so the bible is the ultimate authority, Christ made the ultimate sacrifice and that's the love I see, I may not be completely educated in that love but I'm educated enough to obey the 10 commandments which can be summed up with the one quote "do unto others as you would have them do unto you."
Old 12-21-2011, 09:20 PM   #98
monster
I hear them call the tide

I have read the bible, I am not an idiot. Blunt, unforgiving and intolerant of twerps like you, yes. I'm interested to see the logical progression to your conclusion that I have no idea of love or obediance. Oh wait.....

...oh and, is obediance a good trait in a human? I'mm'a suggest that without such a wilingness to obey without question, there would be fewer malevolent dictatorships, child molestors, and general abuses of human rights...?
Old 12-21-2011, 09:39 PM   #99
JBKlyde
Banned

whatever, I don't need your approval to speak my mind.. your just proving my point when you talk about being unforgiving and intolerant, lets see "twerp" that sounds like 7th grade language.. grow up dude there are better things to do that fight over words on the internet.. how old are you maybe you'd per fer a spanking, over education to love..
Old 12-22-2011, 02:09 AM   #100
Flint
Snowflake

Quote:
whatever, I don't need your approval to speak my mind..
Nope, but you should expect that the critical-thinking adults in this community will question your words and expect you to be capable of backing up glib proclamations with solid reasoning. You don't get a free "say crazy shit but nobody can disagree with me" card--here, or anywhere else. The internet, and this community, is not a street corner for your lunatic ravings. You will be required to defend your positions, or face the ridicule deserved by a sloppy thinker. Do you feel the collective pressure of these expectations?

This isn't the result of you being the lone right-thinker in a crowd of dolts.
expression. ... I found, like Joseph Campbell said, if you just follow whatever
gives you a little joy or excitement or awe, then you're on the right track.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Terry Bozzio
Flint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 02:46 AM   #101
bard3579

Wait, wasn't this thread about quotes?

"you haven't had enough coffee until you are able to thread a moving sewing machine needle". Jeff BezoS
Old 12-22-2011, 03:36 AM   #102
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
...maybe you'd per fer a spanking...
Don't tease her.

Or us.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 06:11 AM   #103
ZenGum
Doctor Wtf

Crikey, there's an image ...
Old 12-30-2011, 12:43 AM   #104
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
I have read the bible, I am not an idiot. Blunt, unforgiving and intolerant of twerps like you, yes. I'm interested to see the logical progression to your conclusion that I have no idea of love or obediance. Oh wait.....

...oh and, is obediance a good trait in a human? I'mm'a suggest that without such a wilingness to obey without question, there would be fewer malevolent dictatorships, child molestors, and general abuses of human rights...?
Quote:
whatever, I don't need your approval to speak my mind.. your just proving my point when you talk about being unforgiving and intolerant, lets see "twerp" that sounds like 7th grade language.. grow up dude there are better things to do that fight over words on the internet.. how old are you maybe you'd per fer a spanking, over education to love..

sweetheart...

um.....

of course you don't need my approval.... but -if you wish to be taken seriously- you do need to back up your claims about me, and that you have failed to do. So far. You may be right, but if I were the gambling type, I'd place my bets on not.......

Old 12-30-2011, 12:46 AM   #105
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenGum View Post
Crikey

Takes be back to my childhood.....