Makes some feel uncomfortable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigV View Post
bad day today.

Maritally?
Old 11-13-2007, 09:46 AM   #932
busterb
NSABFD

City, someone is cutting 6 hugh oak trees across street from me. Will let early am sun on my house.
Old 11-13-2007, 09:51 AM   #933
Shawnee123
Why, you're a regular Alfred E Einstein, ain't ya?

I hate to see nice trees cut down. After I moved out of my apartment in the sky they tore out the huge old Maple that had been sitting in front of the front window. I loved that tree for a few reasons: there was a hole I could watch birds nesting in, it was pretty, my cat watched it like it was a movie.

Why are they cutting the oaks?
Shawnee123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 09:52 AM   #934
Spexxvet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawnee123 View Post
'cause they don't want to know how high it can grow.
Old 11-13-2007, 09:53 AM   #935
Spexxvet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spexxvet View Post
'cause they don't want to know how high it can grow.
Oh, wait. That's a sycamore..... never mind.
Old 11-13-2007, 04:54 PM   #936
DucksNuts
Bitchy Little Brat

Sweat running down my arse crack
DucksNuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 05:08 PM   #937
busterb
NSABFD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawnee123 View Post
Well it looks like to me, that some folks with pull needs fire wood. The City has about a 12 man crew cutting and loading for someone??? And no, I can't get shit.
Old 11-13-2007, 05:29 PM   #938
Tink
Why oh why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spexxvet View Post
Maritally?
And this is your business because........?

Signed BigV and Tink
Tink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 06:15 PM   #939
DucksNuts
Bitchy Little Brat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink View Post
And this is your business because........?

Signed BigV and Tink
Sorry, I tend to think thats a tad harsh.

V has posted about his issues previously and when posting in this thread, you kinda expect someone to enquire regarding the motive of the post.

Especially when many of been quite concerned about what V has been dealing with.

No offense meant
DucksNuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 07:15 PM   #940
glatt

Damnit. I just found a small puddle in the basement under our first floor toilet. Went back upstairs to flush the toilet and see what happens. Puddle is a bit bigger now.

I have enough damn projects going on in this house. I don't feel like pulling a damn toilet to replace a wax ring. What a stupid system for connecting a plumbing fixture to a sewer pipe. What moron came up with this standard? "Hey, I've got an idea, lets rely solely on bees wax to keep the water from leaking out of the pipes when we flush." Ugh.
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 07:24 PM   #941
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person

I have a dentist appointment in half an hour. I would say it'll be the first of a series of appointments costing me an arm and a leg. Expect me to bitch about it some more when I get back (if I'm not in too much pain to type).

I HATE GOING TO THE DENTIST!
Old 11-13-2007, 08:27 PM   #942
Griff
still says videotape

Quote:
Originally Posted by glatt View Post
Damnit. I just found a small puddle in the basement under our first floor toilet. Went back upstairs to flush the toilet and see what happens. Puddle is a bit bigger now.

I have enough damn projects going on in this house. I don't feel like pulling a damn toilet to replace a wax ring. What a stupid system for connecting a plumbing fixture to a sewer pipe. What moron came up with this standard? "Hey, I've got an idea, lets rely solely on bees wax to keep the water from leaking out of the pipes when we flush." Ugh.
It is stupid but thankfully it's an easy fix... normally.
Old 11-13-2007, 08:35 PM   #943
glatt

True. It is an easy fix. Maybe I'll even do it tomorrow night so I don't ruin part of the weekend doing it. I'd just prefer to be crossing things off the list than adding to it.
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 09:58 PM   #944
Tink
Why oh why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DucksNuts View Post
Sorry, I tend to think thats a tad harsh.

V has posted about his issues previously and when posting in this thread, you kinda expect someone to enquire regarding the motive of the post.

Especially when many of been quite concerned about what V has been dealing with.

No offense meant
None taken.
What about WORK related issues? What about looming deadlines? What about deliveries you expected not coming on time which delays your progress?

Yet the first jump was to marital issues? He has posted much here about OUR lives and 1-sided posts and PMs. I have a side too as to why papers were filed in the first place. No one is a saint, including V. What about what I had to deal with, even though you did not know me? It was a two way street on who could best hurt the other. Trust me. WRONG, and thank God we discovered that. We have no secrets, thus both our names on the last post. I respect him enough to talk to him about my responses such as this. In fact, he is here with me now.
Tink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 10:09 PM   #945
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person

Tink, I think most of us here want to support you both as much as we can. Especially now that we get to talk to both of you.

The journey you two have been on has been a rough one, and we've all sort of been there too, albeit from a distance. We care what happens to your marriage, and I'm sure you must see that there are many cases were cellar members have posted that there is always two sides to every story, so yeah, we've all tried to be supportive of V because he's the one we've known up till you joined - which is a great thing in my opinion, but I don't think anyone has advocated simply walking away. We've all encouraged him to look into his heart and see what he wants, then work towards it. I'd say that's what he's done isn't it? In the end. It's what you've both done, and we're all very happy that you've come back to each other.

Anyway, maybe Spex jumped the gun a bit with his comment, but I'm pretty sure he was just trying to show concern for someone he views as a friend. I seriously doubt that he meant it as a bad reflection on you in any way.

Tags
swiss